World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

T.c

Re: World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

Valencia Sign Jose Zezinho

212466post_foto.jpg

Jose Zezinho has been out standing these last 12 month's and alot of big teams have been after him , Arsene Said He is a fantastic player and will be in our starting 11 regulary or on the bench when needed , Zezinho is a AM,LM

and scored 24 Goals in 32 matches for Juventude last season and created 13 Assists,This is great record for such a young player and hopefully he can do as good as he did with Juventude.

Jose Zezinho Said : I Was Scouted by a Few brilliant teams but Valencia were the Team for me as i would have loved to have joined a English Team but for now i'm concentrating on my Career with Valencia and Hopefully become a legend here , and i think by joining this squad in years to come ill be in the Senior Squad for Brazil , I've already made 39 Appearances for Brazil and I'm Proud of what i've achieved at my age and last season with Juventude i got the Golden Boot Award and hopefully i can bring in some Silverwear with Valencia.

David Silva in Hospital

3940843766-soccer-pre-season-friendly-manchester-united-v-valencia-old-trafford.jpg

David Silva will not feature in the Play off's tonight after taking a illness a few days ago , Arsene Wenger Reveiled David Silva has Swine Flu and will not feature against Genoa Tonite , We are not sure when he will be back in training but this is good news because if they didnt find out today i would have played him and could have had a seizure and possibly died.

wot i sayin b4 was a jowk i do luv u swansea jake :):):)

i also love u Fabragas.

and u T.c

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love ya all

Man City expect big things from Paulo Henrique

PauloHenriqueLima_Santos_31052009_1.jpg

Manchester City are expecting big things from Brazilian youngster Chagas Paulo Henrique next season. The 19 year old attacking-midfielder was bought from Santos recentley for just £10,000 and the Manchester city chairman believes that before long he'll be worth 6 to 7 million pounds. The midfielder turns 20 next month and manager Aidan Radford believes he'll feature in next seasons promotion push "We think that he has the talent to become very big in the future and playing with our fantastic youth players will help him. He should learn in our acadamy and could be in our first team before long".

Say Aidan if u get promoted next season what will u want to do in div 1.

A.Win the league

B.Top four finish

C.Don't get relegated

A, hopefully i'll of picked up some good defenders aswell as positions elswhere + hopefully some of my youngsters will rise do i might have a shot at it if i get there

I think Barca will win the league next year t.b.h + Valencia to win divison 2 with me going up in the playoffs :D i think you'll finish 3rd and Arsenal to go down

a' date=' hopefully i'll of picked up some good defenders aswell as positions elswhere + hopefully some of my youngsters will rise do i might have a shot at it if i get there

i think barca will win the league next year t.b.h + valencia to win divison 2 with me going up in the playoffs :D i think you'll finish 3rd and arsenal to go down[/quote']

bayern????;)

A' date=' hopefully i'll of picked up some good defenders aswell as positions elswhere + hopefully some of my youngsters will rise do i might have a shot at it if i get there

I think Barca will win the league next year t.b.h + Valencia to win divison 2 with me going up in the playoffs :D i think you'll finish 3rd and Arsenal to go down[/quote']

T.B.H im gonna try and win everything i have a good chance a winning the league and a great chance at world premier league cup but div 2 is gonna be hard and T.B.H i don't think barca will win the league i mean look at the season they've had this year

A' date=' hopefully i'll of picked up some good defenders aswell as positions elswhere + hopefully some of my youngsters will rise do i might have a shot at it if i get there

I think Barca will win the league next year t.b.h + Valencia to win divison 2 with me going up in the playoffs :D i think you'll finish 3rd and Arsenal to go down[/quote']

Thanks for predicting me to win the league but it wont happen lol chelsea , inter , man city , villareall it will be a tough league m8:p