World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

T.c

Re: World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

READ IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN THIS SETUP !

This thread has well over 1000 posts which is fine' date=' but its a relatively new thread AND most of it is spam.

So take this as a warning, post on topic, or match reports or get infractioned[/quote']

sorry didnt see that :eek: wont spam again

fiorentina.png

Lars Sohnwaldt after Salomon Kalou.

Lars Sohnwaldt is chasing Salomon Kalou to buy him to Fiorentina's squad. Salomon Kalou played 13 games for Chelsea last season and scored 4 goals. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I think that Kalou would really want to leave because Chelsea got relegated and Kalou want's to get regular playtime at Division 1. I offered Chelsea a fine deal and well see if he accepts it. We need alot fresh legs to our team and he is perfect to my squad.''

Chelsea+v+Stoke+City+Premier+League+2IAuN_2L0HPl.jpg

Salomon Kalou may leave Chelsea.

fiorentina.png

fiorentina.png

Lars Sohnwaldt after Salomon Kalou.

Lars Sohnwaldt is chasing Salomon Kalou to buy him to Fiorentina's squad. Salomon Kalou played 13 games for Chelsea last season and scored 4 goals. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I think that Kalou would really want to leave because Chelsea got relegated and Kalou want's to get regular playtime at Division 1. I offered Chelsea a fine deal and well see if he accepts it. We need alot fresh legs to our team and he is perfect to my squad.''

Chelsea+v+Stoke+City+Premier+League+2IAuN_2L0HPl.jpg

Salomon Kalou may leave Chelsea.

fiorentina.png

you won't get him because Chelsea's squad size will drop below 21

Mystery man at CSKA Moskva

mystery_man-712364.jpg

Who?

It has been announced that division 3 club CSKA Moskva who finished 10th last season could have a new manager in Paul Hart but wo is he?

Manager Tai Campbell(Liverpool)believes that "with a new manager they'll get to division 1 in no time".

But Sky Sports has doubts heres what they said "Yes they have a new manager,so what!,i think they'll improve but they won't get promoted that Campbell fella is completley off it".

Paul Hart has had nothing to say on this so far.

5y8ei9.png

Mystery man at CSKA Moskva

mystery_man-712364.jpg

Who?

It has been announced that division 3 club CSKA Moskva who finished 10th last season could have a new manager in Paul Hart but wo is he?

Manager Tai Campbell(Liverpool)believes that "with a new manager they'll get to division 1 in no time".

But Sky Sports has doubts heres what they said "Yes they have a new manager' date='so what!,i think they'll improve but they won't get promoted that Campbell fella is completley off it".

Paul Hart has had nothing to say on this so far.[/size']

5y8ei9.png

He is INICIKIROCK

Welcome...I Think You should have a Sig Like Us..:D

Skysports News

SSNnormalmaster_2344301.jpg

Valencia Show Their Interest

34166_news.jpg

Kermit (Above) Erasmus

basel_shaqiri_1.3290253.1249588202.jpg

Xherdan (Above) Shaqiri

Arsene Wenger Reveiled he is after 2 new young signings , Arsene Sent out a few scouts and when the scouts returned he got told to watch out for Xherdan Shaqiri and Kermit Erasmus .Last Night Wenger went and watched Shaqiri and the Valencia Assistand Manger watched Erasmus, Shaqiri he scored 2 goals on the wing, Kermit Erasmus Scored 1 and created 2 assists he is a hot prospect , Arsene Said if i can way up some cash for Shaqiri and Erasmus i will buy them and expect their potential to grow through the years to come.

Skysports News

SSNnormalmaster_2344301.jpg

Valencia Show Their Interest

34166_news.jpg

Kermit (Above) Erasmus

basel_shaqiri_1.3290253.1249588202.jpg

Xherdan (Above) Shaqiri

Arsene Wenger Reveiled he is after 2 new young signings ' date=' Arsene Sent out a few scouts and when the scouts returned he got told to watch out for Xherdan Shaqiri and Kermit Erasmus .Last Night Wenger went and watched Shaqiri and the Valencia Assistand Manger watched Erasmus, Shaqiri he scored 2 goals on the wing, Kermit Erasmus Scored 1 and created 2 assists he is a hot prospect , Arsene Said if i can way up some cash for Shaqiri and Erasmus i will buy them and expect their potential to grow through the years to come.[/color']

oh,oh i want 1 :P:rolleyes:

Perfect Midfield

motd460.jpg

The Pundits of Match of the day belive that Manchester City have a perfect midfield after signing Yaya Toure from Barcelona. Steven Ireland, Gareth Barry and Yaya Toure are the 3 players that will normaly play in the midfield triangle in Man City's 4-3-3 wingers formation. Yossi Benayoun is back up and then Manchester City would rely on youngsters Jack Collison and Michael Johnson.

Alan Hanson said "Yaya Toure will sit at the back of the 3, he'll be the insurance and play in a Makelele role. He's a great tackler and a solid player. Gareth Barry will be the play maker, he's a great passer, the wingers and Kanoute will rely on him to play them crucial passes. Steven Ireland will always work his socks off, he'll work for 90 minutes, he's probably the most attacking out of the 3 and the manager will want him to chip in with some goals". Mark Lawrenson said "I totally agree, Yaya Toure will more than likely play in front of the defenders he could be very crucial for them this season and could be a fantastic signing". Alan Shearer said "The strikers will rely on Barry and Ireland to give them support aswell, Man. City are an attacking team and i'm sure those 2 will score a few goals. Gary Linekar said "Well things are on the up for City then and they'll find out who they'll play for the first game of the season on 8th September".

Perfect Midfield

motd460.jpg

The Pundits of Match of the day belive that Manchester City have a perfect midfield after signing Yaya Toure from Barcelona. Steven Ireland' date=' Gareth Barry and Yaya Toure are the 3 players that will normaly play in the midfield triangle in Man City's 4-3-3 wingers formation. Yossi Benayoun is back up and then Manchester City would rely on youngsters Jack Collison and Michael Johnson.

Alan Hanson said "Yaya Toure will sit at the back of the 3, he'll be the insurance and play in a Makelele role. He's a great tackler and a solid player. Gareth Barry will be the play maker, he's a great passer, the wingers and Kanoute will rely on him to play them crucial passes. Steven Ireland will always work his socks off, he'll work for 90 minutes, he's probably the most attacking out of the 3 and the manager will want him to chip in with some goals". Mark Lawrenson said "I totally agree, Yaya Toure will more than likely play in front of the defenders he could be very crucial for them this season and could be a fantastic signing". Alan Shearer said "The strikers will rely on Barry and Ireland to give them support aswell, Man. City are an attacking team and i'm sure those 2 will score a few goals. Gary Linekar said "Well things are on the up for City then and they'll find out who they'll play for the first game of the season on 8th September".[/color']

just as a tip when you play other managers in div 2 DON'T play 4-3-3 wingers cos they'll know how to counter your attacks and stuff.

wich would give 'em an advantage