World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

T.c

Re: World Premier League(not really a forumers setup)

Sent: 2 Sep 2009 18:52 GT

Subject: my squad of 18

THIESSEN

ZATARA

MALEFANE

CACCAVALE

IVANOV

DIMITROV

BAKER

TORRES

NEDVED

GALLAS

MULLEN

MANNONE

CHIVU

OAR

ZAIM

MOORE

HERD

SEEDORF

This is the message he sent me' date=' i can't print screen on this laptop for some reason[/quote']

still get him to send me a pm because before that message he could say do u want me to put out a rubbish squad so u can win? because im not bothered of the friendly cup... so get him to send me a pm :P

Emiliano Moretti Exit

emiliano_moretti_valencia.jpg

Moretti Celebrates His Last Goal (Above)

Arsene Wenger Reveiled : I Have no plans for Moretti as i have so many players that can play better in the Left Back Position , Emiliano Moretti will complete his medical with Celtic Tommorow For a Fee of 11.6m ' I Will Be Bringing in another Defender Tommorow and Possibly a Winger Or Forward , And Hopefully We can stay in Division 1 For A Few Season's.

fiorentina.png

Transfer News

Fiorentina are after Bayer Leverkusen's youngster Gonzalo Castro. Castro is 22 years old right back and is a very promising youngster. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''Yes, the bid is made I'm doing my best to sign him to my squad. He's young and talented and I have seen him play many times and I liked it. Now we need to wait for Bayer Leverkusen's manager decision.''

bayer_castro_345x468.jpg

Gonzalo Castro coming to Fiorentina?

HBkzV6wu_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

Gonzalo Castro.

fiorentina.png

fiorentina.png

Transfer News

Fiorentina have signed 22 year old German Gonzalo Castro from Bayer Leverkusen on a £4.4M deal plus Marco Donadel. Stoke City are after Fiorentina's youngster Stevan Jovetic. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I'm happy that we completed the deal to sign Gonzalo Castro and I think that would be it with my transfers this season, I don't need any players more to my squad right now. Stevan can leave if a right bid comes in and definetly Stoke City haven't made a good bid, it was £10,202,400 and that's not enough for a young striker like him.''

castrodfb.jpg

Gonzalo Castro now a Fiorentina player.

1212573128391_00c7e0d9.jpg

Stevan Jovetic would leave for a right price.

fiorentina.png

fiorentina.png

Transfer News

Fiorentina have signed 22 year old German Gonzalo Castro from Bayer Leverkusen on a £4.4M deal plus Marco Donadel. Stoke City are after Fiorentina's youngster Stevan Jovetic. Lars Sohnwaldt: ''I'm happy that we completed the deal to sign Gonzalo Castro and I think that would be it with my transfers this season' date=' I don't need any players more to my squad right now. Stevan can leave if a right bid comes in and definetly Stoke City haven't made a good bid, it was £10,202,400 and that's not enough for a young striker like him.''

[img']https://www.bundesliga.de/media/images/nationalmannschaft/spieler/castrodfb.jpg[/img]

Gonzalo Castro now a Fiorentina player.

1212573128391_00c7e0d9.jpg

Stevan Jovetic would leave for a right price.

fiorentina.png

WOW!,season aint started yet :P

but still loads of news

2019f69a-d488-ae4c-d4d823072eac4ee2.jpg

Liverpool's hopes for next season

Liverpool hope to achieve alot next season,including retaining the Division 1 tittle.

Manager Tai Campbell believes his current squad is strong however he don't think Liverpool will have as much succes as before.

He explains to Alex Payne.

alex-payne.jpg

Alex Payne

Alex Payne: So do you think you can win the league next season.

Tai Campbell: No,there are plenty of other teams that are more capable..Mabey next time.

Alex Payne: But won't winning the league in the most recent season boost your confidence?

Tai Campbell: Well i only Managed them for a few games and i've yet to prove myself as the rightfull Liverpool Manager.

Alex Payne: Well it all starts tommorow,do you think you can win against Arsenal?

Tai Campbell: Hopefully but the gaffa's on a run (Laughs).

Alex Payne: Thank you for your time.

Tai Campbell: Always a pleasure,bye.

Alex Payne: See ya

2d80ih.jpg

Liverpool news

Liverpool are now second Favriotes to win Division 1 behind big Favrioutes Bayern Munchen.

Manager Tai Campbell is glad to not be favrioutes as he always finds it hard to fuffil his expectations

He wishes all the Managers of the World Premier Legaue good luck and he hopes for all the best.

"I'm looking forward to the new season but now my true colours will come out and i'll not be as good as last time i am afraid".

But the players have all the confidence for him Steven Gerrard says.

"Well i want us to win the league next season all the fans want us to win and another reason is that i didn't get to lift the trophey at Old Trafford"

But the fans stay strong!

GD7009440@Liverpool-fans-in-the-1536.jpg

ARSENAL NEWS

ARSENAL WANTED TO WIN LEEG LAST SEASON ARSENAL DIDIT TINK STAYING UP WAS ENOF ARSENAL DONT LIKE LEVERPOO WININ THE LEED ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEEG NEXT YEAR :)

dod u lyk my repot

What do you mean you don't like me winning the league :mad::mad:

121_front_small.gif2019f69a-d488-ae4c-d4d823072eac4ee2.jpg256_front_small.gif

Liverpool expect good results

Although Manager Tai Campbell don't think his side is capable of winning the league again he does think they can pull off a couple of good results.

And he says "We can start against Arsenal".

But Arsenal Manager Hannah Basic believes her side will crush Liverpool as Arsenal need their revenge for getting knocked out of the Friendly Cup by Liverpool.

But Campbell is confident going into the first game of the new season and he hopes he can get a good result.

fernando_torres_the_associated_pres.jpg

Fernando Torres

this person is a joke i havnt been on for some days and all has happned ppl are usling my account what the hell i dont care im changeing my password!!!:mad:

so you do like me winning the league?

this is all to weird :confused:

i diddnt write that !!!! some one is hacking me :( i was at my nans at 1.00pm so how the hell was it me????:(how do i change my password?

Click on "user CP" at the top left of the SM toolbar

Then click on "Edit email & password" - which on that screen is on the left hand side and around the 9th option down the screen

ARSENAL NEWS

ARSENAL WANTED TO WIN LEEG LAST SEASON ARSENAL DIDIT TINK STAYING UP WAS ENOF ARSENAL DONT LIKE LEVERPOO WININ THE LEED ARSENAL WILL WIN THE LEEG NEXT YEAR :)

dod u lyk my repot

oi whoever is hacking my account u cant spell u must be lick 2 years old and u spell liverpool liverpoo LOL and u speel league leeg LOLLOLOL