Carneiro Keirrison

Rated 87 moved to Barcelona for 14 mil euros + 2 mil in bonuses

he is now on loan to Benfica

I think with enough first team action at Benfica and the fact hes gone to Barcelona for big money i think he'll get a decent rise

He's made 70 appearances in the last 3 years for both Cortiba and Palmeiras and scored 38 goals. With sort of form and taking into acount his move,I think he'll go up to 90-91.

What do you think??????:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Carneiro Keirrison KEIRRISON's Rating Change = RISE follow the math KEIRRISON's Rating Change = Benfica Performances + Palmeiras Performances KEIRRISON's Rating Change = (...........+0

Re: Carneiro Keirrison

Re: Carneiro Keirrison Couldn't just let sleeping dogs lie could you. It's actually a good question and one that was due to be re-addressed. I can fancy a run at this discussion yet again... Plu

Rated 87 moved to Barcelona for 14 mil euros + 2 mil in bonuses

he is now on loan to Benfica

I think with enough first team action at Benfica and the fact hes gone to Barcelona for big money i think he'll get a decent rise

He's made 70 appearances in the last 3 years for both Cortiba and Palmeiras and scored 38 goals. With sort of form and taking into acount his move' date='I think he'll go up to 90-91.

What do you think??????:D[/quote']

use the search tool !

and yes he does, heis a coming star ;)

Spam basically said it all, he just moved to Benfica and hasn't proved him self to play in the first team with only having a subsitution.

He will have to prove himself really good to play infront of the likes of Oscar Cardozo and Saviola who are much better and experienced than Keirrison.

So he will stay at 87.

Hope it helps.

Hardly' date=' he's done enough to warrant a rise to 89 already. The only way he wouldn't get a decent rise is if he totally flops between now and the Portugese changes (probably about 4 months away at best).[/quote']

Sorry, but Keirrison hasn't played the minutes to warrant any such rise.

Spam basically said it all' date=' he just moved to Benfica and hasn't proved him self to play in the first team with only having a subsitution.

He will have to prove himself really good to play infront of the likes of Oscar Cardozo and Saviola who are much better and experienced than Keirrison.

So he will stay at 87.

Hope it helps.[/quote']

But he deserves a rise from playing immensley in the Brzilian league for sure.

87 - 88/89:D

But he deserves a rise from playing immensley in the Brzilian league for sure.

87 - 88/89:D

He played the first couple of games in the Brasileiro, and he wasn't anything special; at that time he knew he was Europe bound. He deserved a rise for his 08/09 Campaign, which he got, and 87 will not turn into 89 unless he seriously impresses in Lisbon.

He played the first couple of games in the Brasileiro' date=' and he wasn't anything special; at that time he knew he was Europe bound. He deserved a rise for his 08/09 Campaign, which he got, and 87 will not turn into 89 unless he seriously impresses in Lisbon.[/quote']

Lets just see mate no one knows until the rating has changed or stayed

He played the first couple of games in the Brasileiro' date=' and he wasn't anything special; at that time he knew he was Europe bound. He deserved a rise for his 08/09 Campaign, which he got, and 87 will not turn into 89 unless he seriously impresses in Lisbon.[/quote']

After lighting up the Paulista 13 goals in 16 games he scored 5 in 7 games for Palmeiras in the Brasileiro. I'd hardly qualify that as "wasn't anything special." The only thing I can agree with is from watching him it was clearly evident after the Paulista that his head wasn't in the games because he knew he was Europe bound. Regardless he still put up 5 goals out of 7 (which easily could of been 10 goals out of 7 games).

If he was going to be included in the Brazilian rating changes he would easily go 87>89.

As it is, if he sees regular games @ Benfica he's an 89.

Aside: Just like Necid or countless other SM do take into account what players have done in previous leagues. They'll do the same for Keirrison.

Guest .кєσgн

Lets just see mate no one knows until the rating has changed or stayed

Yes, but we can have a good guess, and Spam is right, he has not done anything to warrant a rise to 89.

Yes' date=' but we can have a good guess, and Spam is right, he has not done anything to warrant a rise to 89.[/quote']

Based on what...? I'd love to see your/his argument that "he has not done anything to warrant a rise to 89" or stating that he "wasn't anything special". I'd love to see a comparison to other players in Brasil to support this argument. It's your opinion, but surely you can back it up with concrete reasoning.

Spam is suggesting from his previous posts that an 89-rated player (if he stayed in Brazil) mysteriously loses his skill during the plane ride across the Atlantic and is now suddenly an 87-quality player (and lucky to rise at all) just because he changes leagues. An absolutely ridiculous suggestion/argument. Sorry doesn't work like that.

Keirrison is an 89.... and if he "impresses in Lisbon" then you could likely make the argument that he might even be a 89/90.

Aside: Anyone looking @ this thread should really look @ the Brazilian thread. Keirrison and his rating are thoroughly discussed all over that thread.

Yes' date=' but we can have a good guess, and Spam is right, he has not done anything to warrant a rise to 89.[/quote']

You obviously ant got a clue wat ur talking about, Just look at MsF Guide to Brazil Thread that will tell u everything and dont just jump on someone else Band waggon next time looking for an argument:D

• 2 months later...

Based on what...? I'd love to see your/his argument that "he has not done anything to warrant a rise to 89" or stating that he "wasn't anything special". I'd love to see a comparison to other players in Brasil to support this argument. It's your opinion' date=' but surely you can back it up with concrete reasoning.

Spam is suggesting from his previous posts that an 89-rated player (if he stayed in Brazil) mysteriously loses his skill during the plane ride across the Atlantic and is now suddenly an 87-quality player (and lucky to rise at all) just because he changes leagues. An absolutely ridiculous suggestion/argument. Sorry doesn't work like that.

Keirrison is an 89.... and if he "[b']impresses in Lisbon[/b]" then you could likely make the argument that he might even be a 89/90.

Aside: Anyone looking @ this thread should really look @ the Brazilian thread. Keirrison and his rating are thoroughly discussed all over that thread.

Well Johnny, it appears that I was right, eh. :rolleyes:

I had also previously said that he won't play in Lisbon and I was spot on.