Sign in to follow this  
pottsy2k9

Jermain DEFOE And Wayne ROONEY RISERS!!!

yes i no its only the start of the season but im wandering who else thinks jermain defoe And Wayne Rooney will rise +1 or +2 as they are on fire at the moment

also watch out for Jack Rodwell And DIDIER DROGBER

AND SORRY TO SAY BUT SOL CAMPELL TO FALL -2

Re: Jermain DEFOE And Wayne ROONEY RISERS!!!

yes i no its only the start of the season but im wandering who else thinks jermain defoe And Wayne Rooney will rise +1 or +2 as they are on fire at the moment

also watch out for Jack Rodwell And DIDIER DROGBER

AND SORRY TO SAY BUT SOL CAMPELL TO FALL -2

Rooney would never rise to 98, and I find it difficult to rise to 97 as well. Jermain Defoe is more likely to rise than Rooney.

Guest Football8

I doubt Rooney will ever rise as I think he's overrated at 96 anyway compared to Torres, Villa etc. But hey ho, it's Manchester United. :D

Defoe definitely has the chance to rise, if not one even 2. So if you were thinking of buying him go for it.

I doubt Rooney will ever rise as I think he's overrated at 96 anyway compared to Torres' date=' Villa etc. But hey ho, it's Manchester United. :D

Defoe definitely has the chance to rise, if not one even 2. So if you were thinking of buying him go for it.[/quote']

yer i agree mate but his work rate is incredable and if samir nasri is 92 (over rated) rooney should rise to 97 as he will score more now ronaldo has gone

but that is only my oppinion

i dont think samir nasri will be over rated if he goes 93 but rooney as already a bit over rated how the hell is he better than torres,villa,ibrahimovic and loads of other strikers his been living in the shadow of ronaldo in the past couple of years but i think by the end of the season 96 will be just right :)

even 92 is over rated should be below arteta or more aless the same

Hows he over rated? He was the best one of the best players in the league when he played for Marseille (Think he got the young player of the year, maybe even french league player of the year?) He did well for us aswell last season, and he plays for France. Yet Arteta cant even cant in Spains squad.

Its too early to judge ratings anyway, if they keep it up though then Defoe will probably rise (I cant see Rooney at 97 yet).

rooney isn't overrated' date=' he is the best forward in the UK!![/quote']DUH OF COURSE HE IS:rolleyes::rolleyes:

in your dreams

mabey the best from uk but not in uk:)

Hows he over rated? He was the best one of the best players in the league when he played for Marseille (Think he got the young player of the year' date=' maybe even french league player of the year?) He did well for us aswell last season, and he plays for France. Yet Arteta cant even cant in Spains squad.

Its too early to judge ratings anyway, if they keep it up though then Defoe will probably rise (I cant see Rooney at 97 yet).[/quote']

exacly:D:D

I don't think Rooney is overrated at all... he is just immense! I can't see him getting 97 or 98 though, atleast not for a while. 96 seems to suit him. Unless he scores 40+ goals like Ronaldo did, I don't think he will get 97... would like it if he did tho :P

Defoe will definitely rise I think. He is quite underrated. I think he will rise to 91, and then maybe 92 at the end of the season, or next season :D

If Manchester United do as well as they have done in the past couple of seasons and Rooney is instrumental in that, which he will be, I don't see why he can't be a 97. The only reason people say he's over rated is because of his goal scoring record, I feel he will score more than 20 this season and then not many will dispute his 96. He is also a pivotal part of an England team where he is actually World Cup qualifying top scorer last time I checked. So spearheading a realistic Club campaign with the ambitions of winning their domestic league, domestic cup and european club cup and also a realistic international campaign with ambitions to win the World Cup. I don't see what Gerrard is doing so much more than that to get his 97, infact Rooney's got way more club honours to his name and Gerrard hasn't got one since 2006 so if Rooney is over rated then so is Gerrrard.

Hows he over rated? He was the best one of the best players in the league when he played for Marseille (Think he got the young player of the year' date=' maybe even french league player of the year?) He did well for us aswell last season, and he plays for France. Yet Arteta cant even cant in Spains squad.

Its too early to judge ratings anyway, if they keep it up though then Defoe will probably rise (I cant see Rooney at 97 yet).[/quote']

the only reason arteta cnt get a game is because of alonso and xavi and iniesta

and nasri is ******** i dont rate him he is jus an injured worthless kid he aint done nout for arsenal

and nasri is ******** i dont rate him he is jus an injured worthless kid he aint done nout for arsenal

yeah you can talk fabregas is better than arteta enough said and nasri is better than the whole everton squad.

i think ive made my point.

don't forget fabregas + senna and no chance out wide becuase of mata + cazorla + riera + silva but the thing is if he was as good as everton say he is he would be good enough for the side ;)

yeah you can talk fabregas is better than arteta enough said and nasri is better than the whole everton squad.

i think ive made my point.

is he nout man you dont no what you talkin bout yakubu arteta cahill even pienarr :D...:D...:D...:D...:eek:

ok so when we played man u last season we won 2 - 1 and he scored both of them also france international not cosing an argument but nasri is class , and i agree that pienaar , cahill are class

ok so when we played man u last season we won 2 - 1 and he scored both of them also france international not cosing an argument but nasri is class ' date=' and i agree that pienaar , cahill are class[/quote']

case closed lol

Rooney is the most complete Forward/Footballer in World Football and is an immense player who is worthy of a 96...all he was/is lacking was the goals even though i feel he has contributed enough goals in his career (100 goals for United at 23 years old).

But you will always get the blind who are quick to say he's overrated.

rooney isn't overrated' date=' he is the best forward in the UK!![/quote']

lol that made my day? Ever heard of a fernando torres, didier drogba (when he isnt diving) nicholas anelka, and personally i feel van persie is even better than rooney!