Possible set-up need ideas

KNVB

I am thinking about creating a set-up that will follow strict transfer and nationality rules.

The league will consist of teams made from countries I believe boast the best talent at youth and then progress onto senior level. (England, Spain, Italy and France), All have won major trophies i.e World Cup and European Cups and give a good account for themselves.

From England

Aston Villa

Newcastle

Bolton

West Ham

From Spain

Athletic Club

Racing Santander

Espanyol

Deportivo

From Italy

Sampdoria

Napoli

Genoa

Fiorentina

From France

Paris St.Germain

Bordeaux

Toulouse

Lille OSC

I was thinking of two 8 team divisions?

Also any cup matches are youth matches?

League Rules

Squad Size

Maximum Squad Size - 38, Which must consist of the following;

First team Squad Maximum 21 (maximum of 5 forigen players)

Youth Sqaud Size Maximum 17 (maximum of 2 forigen players)

Youth Squad Rules

Any player assigned to the Youth Squad should have a rating of no higher than 86

Forigen Youth Players are inelligable to play on the Senior Team if there are already 5 Forigen Players listed on the Senior Sqaud

Transfer Rules

Players from same country of origin of your squad cannont exceed 89

Players from a forigen nation cannont exceed a rating of 88

What I am basically trying to create is a league where users will have to use homegrown talent and scout young youth players instead of relying upon forigen talent, althought you are allowded 5 of them it isnt a large number.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Possible set-up need ideas

i wud be happy to play in this league. not bothered who iam as i think the idea is very good. getting people 2 stick 2 the rules in the cups will be the problem.

put it this way, if i get drawn against an unmanaged team who will obviously play their strongest 11, then why would i put out my youth team. i wouldnt.

i wud be happy to play in this league. not bothered who iam as i think the idea is very good. getting people 2 stick 2 the rules in the cups will be the problem.

put it this way' date=' [b']if i get drawn against an unmanaged team[/b] who will obviously play their strongest 11, then why would i put out my youth team. i wouldnt.

Thats where all the teams being managed in the setup would come along.

Anyway, I'd gladly join this KNVB, as i need to get back into this game and i dont see why not this setup can be the one for me :) perfect idea m8

put it this way' date=' if i get drawn against an unmanaged team who will obviously play their strongest 11, then why would i put out my youth team. i wouldnt.[/quote']

I totally agree with your point mate, thats the problem hence why I have'nt created it yet, Im still trying too tinker with the rules. If you have any idea's im open too listening to them.

I think I have devised a more managable league.

Rules

No Buying from Unmanaged Clubs

Buying from External Clubs allowded

No Buying players over 23 years old

No Buying players rated over 80

The teams are slightly, heck the setup is basically the same as the Epitome of Managerial Skills as I think it is a decent set-up, but I have capped the age and player ratings so you have too talent scout if you want decent players that will eventually rise. *note if your buy a 23 year old player who is rated 79 and in the next ratings update they are rated 82 you can keep them.

I have a list of teams from Portugal, Spain and Italy (med theme) that have either no players or less than five on their current roster.

Any serious interest? I'm hoping to get between 16 or 18 users, I would start the league as soon as I have enough people.

Archived