Wolverhampton Wanderers Player Rating Predictions 09/10

Guest .кєσgн

Guest .кєσgн

wolves_203_203x152.gif

My Predictions For Wolves 09/10

|| Introduction ||

As a Wolves season ticket holder since I was 5 years old, I have seen many players come and go into the Wolves team. Many now on to better things as we used to be a "Selling" club who could not hold onto there best players, Such youth products like Robbie Keane and Joleon Lescott. I am also very football knowledgeable, so this should give me a real view of the Wolves team and hopefully I can give you a decent view of the player ratings!

Current League: Premier League

Recent Results: Wolves 0 - 2 West Ham

We outplayed West Ham in all fairness, although they were much more clean and clinical in there finishing whereas we were trying to walk it into the net. The stand-out performers for me were Andy Keogh who caused there defense some problems with his indirect running, Also Greg Halford was amazing in this match and beat the West Ham left back Illunga on numerous occasions. Nenad Milijas also played outstanding as his pinging balls across the park made West Ham worry.

Wigan 0 - 1 Wolves

We also outplayed Wigan in this match, Many sceptics predicted an easy win to Wigan before the match as they had just beat Aston Villa 2-0, McCarthy got his tactics perfectly in this match as the 4-5-1 made Wigan work hard. Andy Keogh again put there defense under pressure on number of occasions and he got his first Premier League goal just 9 Minutes into the match! A fantastic header from a Nenad Milijas cross beat Chris Kirkland at his far post. Another great performance from Wolves, Again the outstanding performers were Nenad Milijas, Andy Keogh and Michael Mancienne.

Manchester City 1 - 0 Wolves

You can pay hundreds of millions for players, but you cannot buy heart and love for your club. Early on Manchester City dominated and should of been 2-0 up at 10 minutes. Adebayor scored a good move for City that beat Wayne Hennessey's back post. At the end of the first half Matt Jarvis got unlucky from one of Shay Given's best saves to deny Jarvis a spectacular 25 yard goal. Early in the second half Man City dominated again as Steven Ireland should of scored an easy chance, Robinho had a chance aswel but his shot had no power. Shortly after Andy Keogh controlled a ball brilliantly on his left foot and volleyed it and it pinged of the crossbar, Shay Given was beaten but the post certainly wasnt. Andy Keogh, Nenad Milijas, George Elokobi and Michael Mancienne were the top performers.

This is just PART 1 of my post, The ratings will follow early tommorow!

I hope this helps!!!!

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Player Rating Predictions 09/10

Milijas has a hell of a shot on him and a rather good goal scoring record from an attacking midfield position before he joined Wolves.

He'd do well playing behind Keogh and SEB in the hole.

Mancienne will also benefit from getting regular first team football.

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Player Rating Predictions 09/10

Milijas is the best player in this squad. The retarded coach needs to stop taking him out at halftime or around the 50th minute as Milijas is their most influential player. He takes all their corners' date=' free kicks, penalties, etc.[/quote']

Milijas is ONE of the best, The reason why McCarthy takes him off at HT and 70th minute is because he is not fully fit, he needs to get more match practise in the premier league, but defiantly will be an influential player.

Milijas has a hell of a shot on him and a rather good goal scoring record from an attacking midfield position before he joined Wolves.

He'd do well playing behind Keogh and SEB in the hole.

Mancienne will also benefit from getting regular first team football.

Yeah' date=' Milijas has a great shot on him, Hopefully Doyle will play alot of matches as we play 4-5-1 and we have alot of capable strikers in Doyle, Keogh, SEB, Iwelumo and Vokes. I hope Mancienne signs a permanent deal with us ASAP :D

.кєσgн, who do you think is your first choice back four at the moment? Seen Berra and some of the others came in midweek?

Or are Halford, Mancienne, Stearman & Craddock your starting backs?

First choice back 4 WITHOUT injuries would be.

Foley - Craddock - Mancienne - Ward/Elokobi

Although Halford may come in at RB once Kightly comes back on the Right Wing.