Sign in to follow this  
therealcbc

West Ham VS Millwall Shock.

The West Ham and Millwall fans are currently fighting in and around Upton Park. Someone has been stabbed in the chest and the fioghting couldf get worse because due to the fans going onto the pitch, 6 mins of extra time was given and West Ham are 3-1 up. I know someone who has went there as a joke (Hes a Chelsea Fan) and I hope he gets out of there cause both teams dont get on with Chelsea either.

Re: West Ham VS Millwall Shock.

Half the fans couldn't get to the game, because the police closed the Tube before it because of trouble. This will grow and grow, it will be all over the papers tomorrow, saying about the 80's being back etc. etc. But trust me this will rival Maine Road in the 90's when 50 odd Milwall fans went to Maine Road in a Man.City v Reading game. Absolutely wrecked the place. Rly is bad. :(

Theres Fights Riots and Stabbings, most of which are pre-arranged, West Ham and Millwall Both to blame its awful ruins the match itself, I being a Hammer would never go to Millwall vs Hammers game to many fights id be scared 3-1 though so I am happy at that!

It won't be the West Ham fans causing the trouble it will be the Milwall fans. I don't think Milwall like any club. I remember when City played them a few years ago and they wouldn't let City fans watch the match!

Inside the ground it is the West Ham fans who were invading the pitch. Not sure about the trouble outside but you shouldn't just blame Millwall without checking who it was.

It won't be the West Ham fans causing the trouble it will be the Milwall fans. I don't think Milwall like any club. I remember when City played them a few years ago and they wouldn't let City fans watch the match!

That is such a wrong statement :mad:

Theres Fights Riots and Stabbings' date=' most of which are pre-arranged, West Ham and Millwall Both to blame its awful ruins the match itself,[/b'] I being a Hammer would never go to Millwall vs Hammers game to many fights id be scared 3-1 though so I am happy at that!

That is such a right statement :)

Millwall - What a disgusting club.

Again, West Ham "fans" were the ones invading the pitch.....

I'm sure Millwall played some part in the trouble outside but West Ham are equally if not more to blame.

What a sad night, not seen this kind of thing on this scale for some time :o

Obviously going to be trouble with this sort of fixture' date=' it was bound to happen.[/quote']

Whilst I agree, this seems ten times worse than anything we have seen in recent years.

I am wondering why this has happenned tonight in particular, there have been plenty of fixtures between rival clubs over the last few years which have produced scuffles but nothing this bad.

It's too easy to say it was bound to happen, we have to work out why and do something about him.

Excellent point just made on SSN, and that is fair play to the stewards. When things kick off like thsi they are essentially risking their life for very little reward.....they are proper football fans.

I find it sad when the idiots kicking off are described as "fans", they are not needed or wanted....

Yes or no - Millwall has a history of violence?

They do have a history of violence but its West Ham who are more at fault here. Why not 'West Ham - what a digusting club'? It would be more relevant to what has gone on tonight.

They do have a history of violence but its West Ham who are more at fault here. Why not 'West Ham - what a digusting club'? It would be more relevant to what has gone on tonight.

Fair enough, haven't been watching tv and only read it on the internet.

Yes or no - Millwall has a history of violence?

Yes, but they aren't the only ones, and you jumped on them as if they were 100% to blame for this incident, which is obviously not true.....

There's also a distinction to be made between Millwall as a club (and West Ham for that matter) and the small band of morons who have made this happen tonight.

Millwall aren't a disgusting club, they just have some disgusting followers, like most clubs actually.

You had no right to make your original comment...here's me thinking moderators had to be a bit more careful what they say :o