Help fast..Lisandro Lopez or Diego Milito??

waliyyj

Re: Help fast..Lisandro Lopez or Diego Milito??

Diego Milito plays well for Inter.

I think his rating is very safe and he may even have a chance to rise if he can score a lot of goals.

Lisandro Lopez is also good. But even if he can rise, he will be at most 93 which is the same as Milito's.

So in terms of rating, I think it's almost impossible that Lisandro Lopez can surpass Milito in any time.

Contrary to popular suggestions, I would go for Diego Milito despite him being older. Diego Milito has been a regular goalscorer for some time now, never mind that he has struggled to play for Argentina. It's not because he is not good enough, its because he is unfortunate to have Messi, Tevez and Aguero smiling down at him up in the pecking order.

Diego Milito has kept his scoring boots on since moving to Italy from Spain and he has instantly settled in and flourished. Now he has moved to a bigger team in Serie A and I expect him to be an instant hit. He doesn't need time to adjust to the culture and the style of the Serie A. He will be Inter's first choice with Eto'o up front.

For all the clamour regarding Lisandro Lopez. Chill. The guy is immense, however with all due respect, he has only proven himself in Portugal. Granted it is a good league, however, Lisandro won't rise immediately the next changes even if he does well - although he has instantly banged in the goals for Lyon in the recently commenced Ligue 1. A 93 is France's highest rated player at the moment - Lucho Gonzalez and Toulalan, and I find it insulting to Toulalan if Lisandro Lopez jumps up to a 93 immediately. Besides, Lisandro isn't a regular face for Argentina too. I'm not ruling out a rise for Lisandro Lopez but in all honesty, the chances of Lisandro Lopez rising is probably the same as Diego Milito.

It's up to you, both won't probably have a rating change, but Milito is a proven goalscorer in two major leagues and he is playing a better team, a better league and being more clinical.

Both are being sold for 35 million..Who is better and has the best potential of rising? Help me out guys...I wanna get one of them today.

For 35 mil....neither lol. But I mean if you have the money, the Milito guys here are right. Both won't be rising much, and will probably both be at 93 by next season. Lopez is younger, and on clinical form as of late, so maybe him, but then again, Milito plays for a better team and is more proven. Pretty even...

Milito gets my vote, but by a verrrrrry small margin. The only reason I give it to Milito is because Inter's players have no rating cap, whereas as a team like Lyon does.

Archived