<EC 4219><AcTiViTiEs RePoRT>

Re: <EC 4219><AcTiViTiEs RePoRT>

Lee-Cattermole-Wigan_1093532.jpg

TOM CATTERMOLE AGREES TO JOIN IPSWICH IN A £10M RECORD DEAL FROM SUNDERLAND.

Elsewhere, Ipswich boss Ross Philp has transfer-listed has full team and has already accepted bids for Connor Wickham, Reggie Lambe and Bartosz Bialkowski.

Philp is also rumoured to be in a transfer tussle with Newcastle United for Real Madrid starlet Esteban Granero. Philp knows that Newcastle are the superior club and that Granero would perhaps prefer the Tyne club, but is not giving up hope of capturing the youngster and gaining his signature.

A left back will also sign for Philp's side tomorrow it is rumoured, and Philp is also keen to bring in a few faces on loan.

Lee-Cattermole-Wigan_1093532.jpg

TOM CATTERMOLE AGREES TO JOIN IPSWICH IN A £10M RECORD DEAL FROM SUNDERLAND.

Elsewhere' date=' Ipswich boss Ross Philp has transfer-listed has full team and has already accepted bids for Connor Wickham, Reggie Lambe and Bartosz Bialkowski.

Philp is also rumoured to be in a transfer tussle with Newcastle United for Real Madrid starlet Esteban Granero. Philp knows that Newcastle are the superior club and that Granero would perhaps prefer the Tyne club, but is not giving up hope of capturing the youngster and gaining his signature.

A left back will also sign for Philp's side tomorrow it is rumoured, and Philp is also keen to bring in a few faces on loan.

[/font']

Newcastle welcome the struggle to sign Granero and hope Ipswich have the nessecary double figure funds to secure the young midfielder

77_1197411303.gif

darron_gibson.jpg

First New Player at The Swans

The First to join Swansea City, Is Republic of Ireland star Darron Gibson who joins from Premiership Giants Manchester United on a Season Long Loan deal!, The 21 year old said " I came here to hopefully get some First Team Oppertunites!", Darron Gibson who Was not a regular in Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, he was going to be the same under new boss Ahmad Sahir, And Justice Said " I Will give him the First team football!, also id like to thank Ahmad Sahir for Loaning me his Services"

77_1197411303.gif

ImageHandler.ashx?id=18415&width=415&height=312&crop=1&waterMark=

Swansea City In Javier Pastore Chase!

Swansea City Have comfirmed Their Intrest in Signing Argentine Winger Javier Pastore, The Argentine appears to Also be a target of Premier League side Aston Villa. However as rumours go pictures were today seen at Swansea's Satdium of the Argentine in hsi Car entering the grounds Car Park, However these are just rumours, But a bid has been placed in and Palermo are looking at thier options!, The Argentine has not been at Palermo long, os therefore they may decide against selling him!

21_1203862898.gif

Chelsea bring in bosnian sensation

67848_1_dzeko.jpg

New Chelsea manager has been busy in the transfer market just 24 hours after being named as they're new boss.

We announced yesterday that a deal was agreed in principle with Bolton over Fabrice Muamba.

Well now we can exclusively reveal that Chelsea have Signed Edin Dzeko from wolfsberg the bosnian was sensational for the german side last season when he helped them to win the league by netting 38 times in 44 games.

p1238515p275w.jpg

2 Spanish Completed Move To OT

SHAHIR HAS SHOCKED THE FOOTBALL WORLD BY SIGNING OF TWO NEW HOT PLAYER FROM SPAIN COST 16 MILL.

DAVID VILLA AND SERGIO ASENJO BOTH COMPLETED THE DEAL AND LIKELY TO BE REPRESENT TO ALL THE FANS TOMORROW.

DAVID VILL A DEAL COST 12 MILL PLUS OWEN AND BERBATOV.AND ASENJO COST 4 MILL PLUS KUSZCAK.

Peterborough_United_Logo.png

Manager lil_kick_kid has been fortunate enough to receive the head coach position with Peterborough United. Unfortunately Peterborough has the worst squad in the Championship however transfers can change that. The goal for this season is not to get relegated. Updates will be coming soon.

LOANS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PLAYERS YOU WOULDN'T MIND LOANING OUT. IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

38_1193803499.gif65_1195397108.gif

IPSWICH TOWN 1-1 READING

Ipswich boss Ross Philp gave debuts to new signings Denis, Pejcinovic, Aogo, Balkestein, and Badstuber as his side took on Reading who on paper had the far superior side. Philp's side are still in the rebuilding stage and were just hoping to get through this match with any kind of result. Luciano Civelli put the home side ahead on 64 minutes, although his strike was cancelled out by Marek Matejovsky's goal in the 70th minute levelling the match. Pablo Counago was red-carded with just two minutes left, but manager Philp was happy with the point in the end. Their next match, where they should be more than ready, is on Wednesday at Newcastle.

p1238515p275w.jpg

MANCHESTER UNITED OPEN THE SEASON WITH 3-0 WIN OVER ASTON VILLA

FANTASTIC START FOR MANCHESTER UNITED AFTER BEATING ASTON VILLA 3-0.SHAHIR WAS VERY HAPPY FOR THIS WIN."I THINK WE DESSERVED THIS WIN BECAUSE WE PLAYED WELL TONIGHT.WINNING AGAINST THE KHAI'S TEAM WERE REALY HAPPY FOR ME BECAUSE HE WAS A VERY GOOD MANAGER."SHAHIR SAID AFTER THE MATCH.

FIRST GOAL HAS COME AFTER 7 MINUTED PLAYED FROM THE NEW BOY,DAVID VILLA FROM A SHOT AT 30 YARD.SECOND GOAL ARRIVED AT 17 MINUTES AFTER A 15 YARD SHOT FROM CARRICK.

LATER ON JI-SUNG PARK'S SHOT WAS UNSTOPPABLE AND FIND THE TOP OF THE CONNER AND MAKE HOME WIN BY THREE GOALS.

36893davidvilla.jpg

DAVID VILLA MAKE HIS DEBUT AGAINST VILLA

Peterborough have signed the following players:

GOMEZ, Emmanuel

ESSWEIN, Alexander

BROSINSKI, Daniel

NEUSTADTER, Roman

HARTMANN, Lennart

SALZ, Manuel

VUKCEVIC, Boris

GUNDOGAN, Ilkay

SCHURRLE, Andre

PAULO HENRIQUE, Chagas

CONBOY, Kevin

ANDERSON LESSA, José

DODLEK, Timotej

TORANZO, Gustavo

THOMPSON, Josh

VINASCO, Andrés

NGUBANE, Nhlanhla

BRUNO GALLO, Vieira

USKOVIC, Dusan

VICTOR RAMOS, Ferreira

NIELSEN, Lasse

POVLSEN, Kasper

SOBIECH, Artur

BRUNO COUTINHO, Martins

COSTEA, Mihai

MARINESCU, Andrei

RAPA, Cornel

ZICH, Lukas

WILFRIED, Bono

REINARTZ, Stefan

LACNY, Milos

KOCH, Philippe

EVERTON SILVA, José

NOGUEIRA, Vincent

VLASKO, Jan

FORBES, Ross

BARBARIC, Tomislav

CAFU, Marcos

TOLDO, Francesco

GUEYE, Magaye F-AMFwd/AM

Peterborough drew their first game (away) 1-1. This is a good result for the team especially considering how I had no idea it was the first game day and I forgot to set tactics.

The battle to avoid relegation.

I am no longer in this setup because my account got unjustly permanently banned. Sorry guys. But I picked up some of the best risers and was going to pick up more who I had bids on. I also got and 87 rated goalkeeper and 85 rated defender so feel free to take the team because I think it is good enough to avoid relegation and once the players get their rises and you sell them you'll have enough money to compete in the first division.

77_1197411303.gif

marco_motta_roma_training%281%29.jpg

AS Roma and Italian Under 21 Star Marco Motta in Swansea City Switch

Swansea City have Today completed the Signing of AS Roma Defender Marco Motta, for a fee of £7million, It was rumoured he was also a strong target of Fellow Championship rivals Ipswich Town, However it has today been comfirmed the 23 year Old Defender was a Swansea City Player, and will make his Debut this Wednesday. The Italian Defender was Top of Swansea City Boss Nick Justice's Shortlist!, Justice said " I am delighted to have signed Marco Motta, he was my top target and I am finally get him in our Team, we have also signed Catania Striker Takayuki Morimoto for a fee of £5.4million, I am Delighted to sign him aswell, I hope to add a few New players to ym Side over the next few Days!"

p1238515p275w.jpg

2 MORE COMES

Manchester United have Today completed the Signing of Franch foward Frank Ribery, for a fee of £11 mill + Ferdinand and will make his Debut this Wednesday against wolverhamptom.

Shahir also has completed signing of Arbeloa to replaced Ferdinand place,who is moving to Bayern for a p/e to bring Ribery.

ribery.jpg

8vnn6g.png

Fifteen players have been signed up by manager Ross Philp since he took over the managers job only a few days ago. His Ipswich side drew their opening match against Reading on Saturday night 1-1 and since then has strengthened his side a lot. Of the fifteen players signed by Philp, only four are over 23 years of age and the new boss has certainly got eyes on the future at Portman Road. He has definitely concentrated on bolstering the defence and has said that stopping goals will be a big factor if they are to get promoted this season. Automatic promotion is what the manager wants, but has said if that is not achieved, then the playoffs is a must. Only time will tell, and Philp still has 37 matches in the league to prove himself as boss.

German midfielder Cristoph Moritz joined Ipswich Town for a fee of only £350,000 from FC Schalke, manager Ross Philp rating the youngster highly and stating that he has a big future in the game. Also signed were Brazilian pairing Giuliano from Internacional for £375,000 and goalkeeper Cesar Denis from Sao Paolo for £1,400,000 - Philp beating off competition from Middlesborough for the 22 year old.

Philp completed a double swoop for players from Scottish side Celtic over the last few days also, as both Daniel Fox and Landry N'Guemo moved south of the border to Portman Road in favour of Philp's new regime. £1,300,000 and Damien Delaney was enough to bring left-back Fox to the English side, and £850,000 along with Jonathan Stead and Lee Martin sealed the signature of Landry N'Guemo. Both are pcitured below (along with Andreas Hinkel and Gary Caldwell) training in their time at Celtic with Tony Mowbray.

image.php?id=1109152&type=full

20 year old defender Holger Badstuber who started the season well at Bayern Munchen also joined Ipswich Town, Bayern accepting a £1,600,000 bid. Fellow Bundesliga defender Nemanja Pejcinovic moved from Hertha BSC to Portman Road too. The Serbian who can play centre back or left back moved for a fee of £2,400,000. The defender below however, has a clause in his contract where Bayern can buy him back at any point in his time at Ipswich for a fee reported to be around 3 or 4 times as much that the English club paid for him.

badstuber_573.jpg

Three players signed from Serie A next, as Philp looked to be building a side made of several promising players from around the World's top leagues. Roma duo Marco Andreolli and Stefano Guberti, who are in the eleven to make their debuts on Wednesday both joined for a combined price of over £3,000,000 as well as David Norris moving to the Italian side. The third Serie A signing was that of promising Udinese starlet Niki Zimling. The 24 year old has had a slow start to his career, but the Dane has had an excellent past few months at Udinese before he yesterday completed his £3,500,000 move to Ipswich Town. Zimling (below) has been capped at every international level for Denmark right through from under 16 level.

SAS-Liga__FC_Nordsj_337296d.jpg

Philp's next buying venture came yet again from the German Bundesliga, this time as two more defenders were added to the squad. Dennis Aogo joined from Hamburg for around £2,500,000 as well as Alex Bruce moving to Germany in return. The other signing was German international Benedikt Howedes, the strong centre back moving to Ipswich for a then record fee of £4,800,000. He was the second player to move to the club from FC Schalke. Philp also bought highly rated defender Aly Cissokho from Lyon for £4,000,000 and goalie Richard Wright after Philp had seen the player several times at Porto.

2004.jpg2003.jpg

Philp's final two signings, both from Olympique Lyonnais, completed his cash use with the double swoop for Michel Bastos (above left) and Lisandro Lopez (above right) as he paid £19,600,000 combined, as also Tamas Priskin joined the French club from Ipswich. Both are likely to play key parts in Ipswich Town's season, and Philp is hoping for big things from them, starting at St James' Park on Wednesday night.

77_1197411303.gif

b-Marcus-Berg-of-Hambu-4f1694e22e13.jpeg

Berg Thinks "What Have I Done Moving To Hamburg?" And Heads To Swansea City

Today very Highly rated Swedish Forward Marcus Berg has isnged for English championship side Swansea City, The Swedish Forward Decided that Germany was'nt the place for him and Head To the English League with Welsh/English side Swansea City, The 23 Year Old, Said " I am here to help Swansea City get to the Premiership. We have the Side to Do so, Swansea City ahve a very up and coming Young Side, And I am Delighted to be here and Relish the Challange of Promotion, here with Swansea City!", Berg isnt the Only Signing as a Few more leave and Join, However We will let you know later about other new players!

77_1197411303.gif

2070359095-08082009235912.jpg

Dorus De Vries, Promised Number 1 shirt Under New Boss

Today Swansea City Boss Nick Justice has Comfirmed that Dorus De Vries will not Lose his Number 1 Spot, For Some Time Despite the signing of Sinan Bolat from Standard Liege, Earlier This Week, The Turkish Goalkeeper Was Brought in for the future. Nick Justice has Said "Inspite of all the Transfers and Going ons, A Goalkeeper isnt my main Priority at the moment, as we already have a class one in Dorus De Vries The Goalkeeper Who has played just under 100 Games for The Swans, Is Set Firm in His Goal for now, The Former ADO Den Haag and Dunfermline Athletic Goalkeeper is Said to Be Loving life in the Championship, and is highly rated by many of Teams and Managers, and thought as a Hero and a star player by the Swnasea Faithful.