Best goal ever scored...yourself

Anyone out there playing for you team scored a last minute goal to win the cup. Or a 25 yard volley that smashed the back of the net. 3O yard screamer in off the post. Cmon footballers!!!

What you got?

He gets his crystal ball out to reveal that Adam avfc is bound to come in with one! ha ha ha!!

Ermm...

Tbh. I wasn't really thinking. Erm...

There was this one game. I was playing for a club in North Norfolk. We were 2-0 down. About 20 mins to go. We couldn't do anything.

I was playing left wing. So I thought stuff it. Took it past three players and smashed it with my lefty in the bottom right hand corner. Everyone went bonkers!!!!

We then scored again. And we went on to win in extra time.

I think I tried to do it again. But I got battered by this massive centre half. God that hurt!!! Got a free kick out of it!

i remember wen i played 4 churwell lions wen i wo 14. it was a semi-final cup match against a team called wellington (bitter rivals). we went 2-0 down in the 1st half but neva give in. our 2 forwards giv pegged us bk to 2-2 and we were then full of confidence but they continued to hold firm at the back.

anyway....lol....we had a corner in the last minute and the ball came across with me standing on the D of the box, it got headed out b a lanky defender but my foot was ryt on the end of the clearence and.....BANG.....i hit a furious volley and it went ryt in the top corner of the net!!!! every1 on the pitch was stunned! last kick of the game....3-2 we won!!! (memorable time 4 me n my many goals in life) lol!! :D:D

When I was 15 played for Breightmet FC pre-season(CB), but could'nt get in the team cos the manager did'nt rate me.

So I left to play for Little Lever FC and played every game, we were 2nd in the league behind Breightmet FC, when we played them at home.

We were 2-1 down when I scored from a corner, straight from the restart I picked up the ball, played a 1-2 with our CM, beat the offside trap and burst through to score the winner.

Understandably I celebrated a bit too much in front of BFC's manager and got sent off for abusive language. :D

I have my best and favourite goal

Best Goal : we won the game 11- 4 , my goal was the 11th, i gathered the ball on my penalty box being a defender and all, there was no one in front of me so i started to run, at the half way line i knockd the ball in between to on ciming players, then knocked it through someones legs ( admittley not on purpose ) , then side stepped this one geezer, played one two with my forward and slotted it home.

Favourite goal : jst come back from injury , so i srated on bench , went into extra tome cus it was the cup, it was 0-0, there defence was very physcial and so my mnager banged me upfront, my first touch i passed it to wing, the winger ran in, keeper came out, winger chipped it over keeper, i smashed it in to win 1-0 and send us thru to the final

well , ive scored 10 goals in my career (2 years) , but only 2 were my favourite , the first one was like cahills 2nd goal in the world cup ,i was out the edge of the box , and my team mate slipped me a thfough ball , and there were 4 defenders around me , so i hammered the ball into the left post and the ball went in , the second goal , was a volley from 6 yards , i jumped into the air , angled myself , and hammered the ball passed the keeper , and into the net , just like bresciano's goal against bahrain.

Anyone out there playing for you team scored a last minute goal to win the cup. Or a 25 yard volley that smashed the back of the net. 3O yard screamer in off the post. Cmon footballers!!!

What you got?

He gets his crystal ball out to reveal that Adam avfc is bound to come in with one! ha ha ha!!

Personally, I've never been one to be picked for school teams (and considering i'm roughly the weight of a baby walrus, it's hard to see how I'd get into school teams) but there's one goal I'm proud of, where I lobbed a school teacher in a Physical Education lesson from the best part of 35 yards

Either that, or a sweet 25 yard curling free kick which completely decieved the goalkeeper

48 goals in 20 matches including 6 in one half of U/8s most memorable would have to be this year, seventy yard break down right touch line (impressive as i am tubby) ran in 30 cm from going out for a goal kick 2 metres from the kepper chipped him as i fell backwards and did a backwards roll. Then scored one next game curled it in from a corner!

And this comes from a guys who spends over half his time saving goals not scoring them.

think there was a thread about this before....it was in yr 6 at school, i yelled to the forward his nickname "big guy" lol, ( i know,very original, but we were kids!) i whipped it in with pace curling towards the top corner and shouted his name.........his reply, "what nav?" it zoomed past his head and curled in the top right corner, which won the game :) a flukey goal, but my fave by far.

I have a funny goal. On my first game with a good team (they rocked while i sucked since i was 3 years younger). Well anyway.We were losing 6-0 and me and this guy do a series of passes to one another. The reason why is cause neither wanted the ball (These guys were aggressive). I take the ball and run towards goal and the goalie responds by running out. I go to kick the ball gets stuck on my foot instead of kicking it i lob it over the keeper by accident! I was like 9 but i always find that funny. We lost 8-1. :)

mine was my best but it was only alrite, well thats what the spectators said :D

i received the ball on the edge of the 18 yard box and beat the defender named ash lol seriously well i just slashed at it and it was a rocket :eek: hit the underside of the bar and went in. thats like my 20th ever goal for a team well for mostyn rangers anyway

What you got?

lol i took a free kick outside the area there was a defender standing on the line (of the goal post) and so i tried to get past him and what happened was just weird..........it hit his head then hit the post then hit his head again then the post once more then it hit his leg and it went in :D

lol i took a free kick outside the area there was a defender standing on the line (of the goal post) and so i tried to get past him and what happened was just weird..........it hit his head then hit the post then hit his head again then the post once more then it hit his leg and it went in :D

lmao that dusnt sound ryt lol :eek: