What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

He's 20 year old Brazillian forward Rated 71 and worth 22k (bought for 10k)

He plays for Fc Emmen

I pretty much just follow the Brazilian league...

Hi MSF' date='

will I have to wait until the portugese changes before Keirrison gets his rise or will get get a +1 for his performances in brasil before his move to Benfica?[/quote']

Nope, you have to wait. Same situation with Ramires, Gerson Magrao, Eduardo Costa and perhaps Victor Ramos.

Awesome thread - particularly the added advice around whether to sell or keep after the changes, which is almost more valuable than the predicted rating change info.

Recently I purchased Leandro Victor (Gremio, GK for the casual reader!) as my main keeper in the hope that his status as Brazil's second choice keeper would ensure an increase to 89 or 90 in the near future. What do you think are the chances of that happening?

Equally, the good form of Kleber of Cruziero prompted me to purchase him but now I think he might struggle to get any higher than 88 due to the average club rating. Should I sell him and get a replacement with better prospects?

You've probably got a tonne of questions like this so cheers whether or not you get a chance to answer!

Awesome thread - particularly the added advice around whether to sell or keep after the changes' date=' which is almost more valuable than the predicted rating change info.

Recently I purchased Leandro Victor (Gremio, GK for the casual reader!) as my main keeper in the hope that his status as Brazil's second choice keeper would ensure an increase to 89 or 90 in the near future. What do you think are the chances of that happening?

Equally, the good form of Kleber of Cruziero prompted me to purchase him but now I think he might struggle to get any higher than 88 due to the average club rating. Should I sell him and get a replacement with better prospects?

You've probably got a tonne of questions like this so cheers whether or not you get a chance to answer![/quote']

Thanks for the kind words.

Victor - Oh my, this man is an amazing goalkeeper. He can single-handedly keep GrĂªmio in matches. Yes, he's guaranteed an 89, but should easily be 90. He's rumoured to be attraction Italian interest, he'll be big in Europe.

Kleber - Has dropped off my radar completly. Started off on fire, but has tailed off. Will either stay 88 or go up to 89.

Late this week/early next week. Hopefully. No one knows for sure.

So soon? That's music to the ears. Thanks for another great thread as always. Got confused with your color scheme at the beginning but now starting to get the hang. :)

Late this week/early next week. Hopefully. No one knows for sure.

Thanks for letting me know , ive been playing SM for so long nearly 2 years but i still dont know how long between each section of the rating changes :P

Hi,

i was just wondering about Sau Paulo. From what i have noticed over the past couple of years, they aren't churning out youngsters like gremio and the other brazilian clubs but instead prefer to play the more experienced players. Are there are explanations for this?

there seem to be big risers in many brazilian clubs with the exception of Sau Paulo, but yet they continue to win the league season after season from what i have observed.

cheers!

Hi' date='

i was just wondering about Sau Paulo. From what i have noticed over the past couple of years, they aren't churning out youngsters like gremio and the other brazilian clubs but instead prefer to play the more experienced players. Are there are explanations for this?

there seem to be big risers in many brazilian clubs with the exception of Sau Paulo, but yet they continue to win the league season after season from what i have observed.

cheers![/quote']

I am a complete neutral in Brazil. I have 19 favourite teams in Serie A. I absolutly despise Sao Paulo.

They did have a few decent risers last year (Jean, Ze Luis), and this year Denis was forced into action. However, they tend to buy instead of promoting, which is quite normal for league champions. Besides, they play more of a European style, which makes it difficult for raw youngsters to step in and make their mark. Without mentionning that it's boring to watch.

Oscar is a great player, not getting the chances he deserves.

I am a complete neutral in Brazil. I have 19 favourite teams in Serie A. I absolutly despise Sao Paulo.

They did have a few decent risers last year (Jean' date=' Ze Luis), and this year Denis was forced into action. However, they tend to buy instead of promoting, which is quite normal for league champions. Besides, they play more of a European style, which makes it difficult for raw youngsters to step in and make their mark. Without mentionning that it's boring to watch.

Oscar is a great player, not getting the chances he deserves.[/quote']

As we're already talking about Sao Paolo, any idea what will happen to Washington, the 89 CF? Obviously he's old, but he's still playing and scoring regularly as it seems. Also longer-term, what do you reckon how many years will he have in front of him?

And I also noticed that Derlei now moved to Vitoria, is it a club where he could keep his 88 at least, or did he just want to end his career in Brazil?

PS: Yes, I'm asking that because of GC 44 ;)

I have around 2-3million to spend on players who will rise in these changes, and i am looking to strengthen my forward line, and RB... after looking through all the players here i am undecided as to who is best? Anyone got any suggestions? (Players that will go 80+)

I have around 2-3million to spend on players who will rise in these changes' date=' and i am looking to strengthen my forward line, and RB... after looking through all the players here i am undecided as to who is best? Anyone got any suggestions? (Players that will go 80+)[/quote']

Domingues Willians 80 - 85

Sandro Ranieri 78 - 84/85

Neymar 76 - 83

Elierce Souza 76 - 82

Luiz Muriqui 74 - 83/84

Voctor Ramos 78 - 84

Welton Felipe 80 - 84

Hope these help m8:D

I have around 2-3million to spend on players who will rise in these changes' date=' and i am looking to strengthen my forward line, and RB... after looking through all the players here i am undecided as to who is best? Anyone got any suggestions? (Players that will go 80+)[/quote']

Do you need them for now, or for later? Because one of the top young RBs in Brazil should be getting added this week. His name is Mario.

To spend two/three million on those postions, here's what I'd do. Prices may vary:

RB/RM RAUL 809k

RB EVERTON SILVA 341k

F/AM ANDERSON LESSA 88k

AM/F MURIQUI 322k

CF WALLYSON 547k

TOTAL ------- 2,107k