What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Hi, I have a few players that have not been mentioned in a while. Bruno the keeper at Palmeiras, Anderson, 73, of Cruzeiro.

Also Talles Cunha and Lenny again of Palmeiras. I have been checking up on them, but I have not seen anything from them, do you think any of them are worth holding onto?

Also has Jean done enough to earn a rise to 88, considering all the higher rated players at Sao Paulo.

Cheers for any help.

Hi' date=' I have a few players that have not been mentioned in a while. Bruno the keeper at Palmeiras, Anderson, 73, of Cruzeiro.

Also Talles Cunha and Lenny again of Palmeiras. I have been checking up on them, but I have not seen anything from them, do you think any of them are worth holding onto?

Also has Jean done enough to earn a rise to 88, considering all the higher rated players at Sao Paulo.

Cheers for any help.[/quote']

Jean might. Deff 87, possible 88. He'll switch to the usual Sao Paulo RB/DM or DM/RB.

Talles and Lenny havn't done anything at all. Both could be good in the future, but arn't in favour at the moment. Especially with the Love's making their name at Palmeiras and the recent emergence of Marquinhos and signing of Edu at Inter.

Bruno deserves a rise simply to be on par with all the other backups, and all his Libertadores apps.

Anderson, nah.

i´m sorry, but i don´t agree with the list.

it is very bad indeed. I watch the brasileirão and that is not the players you should buy..

best players to buy?

Fernandinho (barueri)

Apodi

Kieza

Sandro (internacional)

Douglas Costa.

Trust me..

i´m sorry' date=' but i don´t agree with the list.

it is very bad indeed. I watch the brasileirão and that is not the players you should buy..

best players to buy?

Fernandinho (barueri)

Apodi

Kieza

Sandro (internacional)

Douglas Costa.

Trust me..[/quote']

Mate you really know how to put a person down that list is amazing and will make people alot of money anyone could just say a few names and put em on here so shush

Mate you really know how to put a person down that list is amazing and will make people alot of money anyone could just say a few names and put em on here so shush

OK.. i was just trying to help..

good businesses.

best players to buy?

Fernandinho (barueri)

Apodi

Kieza

Sandro (internacional)

Douglas Costa.

Trust me..[/quote']

I would not say you disagree with any list that was put forward. It is not cool, first of all, secondly, the other guy might know a thing or two more than you.

I would not say you disagree with any list that was put forward. It is not cool' date=' first of all, secondly, the other guy might know a thing or two more than you.[/quote']

I agree. but you should alwyas bear in mind that English is not my first language.

I just don´t agree with the order of preference!

I think many players in there are inadequate in relation to its real value.

He can and he surely knows more than i do. But im portuguese (same language) and i searched many brasilian sites, i´ve watched a lot of games...

Just giving my opinion. Sorry to the author. Keep up the good work.

http://placar.abril.com.br/bola-de-prata/

there you go. the best of the best.

one example:

you can see in the forwards (atacantes) that Fernandinho is at first. Only 75 rating here in soccermanager.

Keep in mind that he should be transfered to panathinaikos. But here he is still in barueri.

take care

http://placar.abril.com.br/bola-de-prata/

there you go. the best of the best.

one example:

you can see in the forwards (atacantes) that Fernandinho is at first. Only 75 rating here in soccermanager.

Keep in mind that he should be transfered to panathinaikos. But here he is still in barueri.

take care

What is Kieza's name on SM?

best players to buy?

Fernandinho (barueri)

Apodi

Kieza

Sandro (internacional)

Douglas Costa.

Trust me..[/quote']

Dont say that mate you are a newbie and more people are going to Trust a person with Rep Power 39 like MsF then you sorry but its True. Plus MsF is proven with the brazilian threads hes always usually correct and is one of the only people on this thread that i could trust with rating predictions in Brazil. Hes Proven, as you are Unproven simple as that.:D