What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Dont say that mate you are a newbie and more people are going to Trust a person with Rep Power 39 like MsF then you sorry but its True. Plus MsF is proven with the brazilian threads hes always usually correct and is one of the only people on this thread that i could trust with rating predictions in Brazil. Hes Proven' date=' as you are Unproven simple as that.:D[/quote']

all said! :P:D

and i even agree

Wooooo let's cool it. Mitic0, thanks for your opinion. I would like to remind everyone here that this is just an opinion as well.

Now, as for that link, it is also someone's opinion. However, I'd love to see anyone in their right mind try to argue Edmilson's value over Toloi in this season's Brasileiro. In fact, you'd think the second place team would have a zagueiro in the top ten? Diego? Are you kidding?

I do agree with the attacking mids, however. Paulo Henrique would definatly be #11. Adilson has to be a joke at number 6. Definatly Sandro or another. Kleber needs to be higher on the LB list. He was bad at Santos, but has been decent.

Adriano at 9? Get Emerson off that list now. Apodi I believe is overrated for his offensive abilities and defensive flaws. And Kieza isn't that special...

And to call my list very bad... well, I got a few of those on your special list correct... Danilo Silva, Wallace, Aranha, Fabio Santos, Elias, Jucilei, Souza, Cleiton Xavier, Madson, Muriqui, Andrezinho, ... Seems very unreasonable.

Wooooo let's cool it. Mitic0' date=' thanks for your opinion. I would like to remind everyone here that this is just an opinion as well.

Now, as for that link, it is also someone's opinion. However, I'd love to see anyone in their right mind try to argue Edmilson's value over Toloi in this season's Brasileiro. In fact, you'd think the second place team would have a zagueiro in the top ten? Diego? Are you kidding?

I do agree with the attacking mids, however. Paulo Henrique would definatly be #11. Adilson has to be a joke at number 6. Definatly Sandro or another. Kleber needs to be higher on the LB list. He was bad at Santos, but has been decent.

Adriano at 9? Get Emerson off that list now. Apodi I believe is overrated for his offensive abilities and defensive flaws. And Kieza isn't that special...

And to call my list very bad... well, I got a few of those on your special list correct... Danilo Silva, Wallace, Aranha, Fabio Santos, Elias, Jucilei, Souza, Cleiton Xavier, Madson, Muriqui, Andrezinho, ... Seems very unreasonable.[/quote']

Placar is a very respected magazine in Brasil that gives awards to the best of the season. that´s why I gave that example. that´s not «my special list»

About Goias, the best players in there are the Striker and the side defenses. But Apodi should definitely be a midfielder, not a defender.

And i already said that what I criticized was the order of preference (and price/rating ratio), not the players themselves. it was a bad choice of words.

I don´t understand why insist on the same issue.

Placar is a very respected magazine in Brasil that gives awards to the best of the season. that´s why I gave that example. that´s not «my special list»

About Goias' date=' the best players in there are the Striker and the side defenses. But Apodi should definitely be a midfielder, not a defender.

And i already said that what I criticized was the order of preference (and price/rating ratio), not the players themselves. it was a bad choice of words.

I don´t understand why insist on the same issue.[/quote']

Oh, the players weren't in order. The only reason I numbered them is because I can't have more then 10 pictures in one post, so I wanted to be sure I didn't go over the limit. They are in order of team, from worst to best.

Goias are severely underrated. Toloi, Leandro Euzébio, Felipe Menezes are good examples.

Also, Willians of Flamengo.

Oh' date=' the players weren't in order. The only reason I numbered them is because I can't have more then 10 pictures in one post, so I wanted to be sure I didn't go over the limit. They are in order of team, from worst to best.

Goias are severely underrated. Toloi, Leandro Euzébio, [b']Felipe Menezes[/b] are good examples.

Also, Willians of Flamengo.

He's at Benfica now.......which means that he wont rise during the Brazil changes? Or will he follow THAT rafael carioca rule?

He's at Benfica now.......which means that he wont rise during the Brazil changes? Or will he follow THAT rafael carioca rule?

He moved this week. I think Victor Ramos and Felipe Menezes are the two who will follow the Carioca rule.

He moved this week. I think Victor Ramos and Felipe Menezes are the two who will follow the Carioca rule.

Oh okay, but I remembered that in Jan, after Carioca moved to Spartak, he was still listed as a Gremio player under his "real life club", before SM changed his real life club to Spartak after the changes.....is that the reason for him rising during the Brazil changes though? Cause, currently, Victor Ramos and Felipe Menezes are listed as players in Standard/Benfica, not Vitoria/Goias anymore..........some confusion there..........

Oh' date=' the players weren't in order. The only reason I numbered them is because I can't have more then 10 pictures in one post, so I wanted to be sure I didn't go over the limit. They are in order of team, from worst to best.

Goias are severely underrated. Toloi, Leandro Euzébio, Felipe Menezes are good examples.

Also, Willians of Flamengo.[/quote']

:) oh, ok! I didn't get it. Now it makes all sense.

I agree with you about this players. Willians is a player wich i predict a good future. I like him and i already have him in my team..

Filipe Menezes is a bit irregular (yet). it´s so strange.. Goiás, fighting for the first place, selling him right now.. Anyway, im a benfica fan in real life and i hope him to grow and adjust just fine!

he has great technical capacity and an excepcional «vision of game». and potential does not lack.

About Toloi .. he is a great buy here in SM! 18 years , 75 rating! In real life i prefer another kind of «central back´s». I´m very picky, lol

But i prefer him to Leandro Euzebio..

well.. take care. and thank you for sharing this.

As we're already talking about Sao Paolo' date=' any idea what will happen to Washington, the 89 CF? Obviously he's old, but he's still playing and scoring regularly as it seems. Also longer-term, what do you reckon how many years will he have in front of him?

And I also noticed that Derlei now moved to Vitoria, is it a club where he could keep his 88 at least, or did he just want to end his career in Brazil?

PS: Yes, I'm asking that because of GC 44 ;)[/quote']

Obviously this question got lost in the argument, any answer?

Obviously this question got lost in the argument' date=' any answer?[/quote']

The Vitória team is having consistently better results. Anyway, Derlei was playing in a top team of the portuguese league (with good performances!), he refused the contract renovation and announced his retirement. Nevertheless, he went back on his word, and he now went to Vitória. Looking to the brasilian team, maybe he can drop a number or too. I don't know. it depends on his first apperances..

But he is always a bad choice to buy.. no question in my mind about it.

Obviously this question got lost in the argument' date=' any answer?[/quote']

Woooo, sorry, missed that. I think both players are very near retirement. Derlei for the reasons posted by mitic0 and Washington because he's getting old and he has heart problems, he can't have much time left.

Derlei is going to be a welcome addition to Vitoria, who have been struggling to find someone to play along Rog.

I think both will keep their ratings in the short term.

Hi. What do you think of Cortez Cardoso Bruno? The 74 rated goalkeeper at Palmeiras. Bought him long ago after reading you post about him in a thread long ago? He still up for that rise to 79/80? Thanks

Hasn't played much in the Brasileiro, but he's proven his worth as a backup for the past two years. He really should be on par with the other backups, specially considering his play in the Libertadores.

I'm not sure what SM will do with him, do be honest.

Ok' date=' thanks to both of you, 1 year or so should be enough, I'm quite confident that I can get some younger replacements for them until they retire/drop too much.[/quote']

I'm certain that you can. With my wages, I need someone willing to pay good cash for decent youngsters... ;)

Hasn't played much in the Brasileiro' date=' but he's proven his worth as a backup for the past two years. He really should be on par with the other backups, specially considering his play in the Libertadores.

I'm not sure what SM will do with him, do be honest.[/quote']

Okay cheers for that. I'll probably keep him till the changes and sell him if he doesn't rise. I've got one more question for you. Souza Silva Elias from Sport Recife. Bought him by mistake some time ago, confusing with Elias from Corinthians. Will Recife's Elias rise? Whether a +1 or +10, if he is a definite non-riser, I'll pe him for someone better as I'm short on cash.

Okay cheers for that. I'll probably keep him till the changes and sell him if he doesn't rise. I've got one more question for you. Souza Silva Elias from Sport Recife. Bought him by mistake some time ago' date=' confusing with Elias from Corinthians. Will Recife's Elias rise? Whether a +1 or +10, if he is a definite non-riser, I'll pe him for someone better as I'm short on cash.[/quote']

It wouldn't surprise me if he dropped to 73 or 72 mate :D

you might have mentioned him in your amazing thread but i didnt see him

i am talking about MAYCON Calijuri

if i missed him soz:D but what do you think anyway:o

I don't rate Belarussian football too highly. I had him for his +7 rise, but have sold on.

Insider I read the whole thread and never seen anything on Zezinho' date=' Is he in for a rise anytime soon?? Is he worth keeping?? If I act quickly I can bring in the promising newcastle youngster Nile Ranger lol[/quote']

The thread has been focusing on the league that I've been focusing on, the Brasileirao. If I'm honest, I'll tell you that I havn't seen Juve play this season.

I know that he's worth keeping though, he's appeared 10 times I think, and was great at the U17s. Could very well rise.

when you say "Keep After Buy" Does That Mean He Will Go Up More?

And What Do You Think Of 'Paulo Henrique' He Is AM' date=' 19 Years Old, Plays For Santos.[/b']

Will He Go Up, Thanks

They have put him to go around 85 mate, i would grab him in any sets ups hes available now ;)