What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

when you say "Keep After Buy" Does That Mean He Will Go Up More?

And What Do You Think Of 'Paulo Henrique' He Is AM' date=' 19 Years Old, Plays For Santos.

Will He Go Up, Thanks[/quote']

If you actually read the thread that MsF obviously took a long time to compile you would find out for yourself :D

Great thread Mark, you've excelled yourself again! From what I understand, Douglas Costa is looking more and more like the new Lulinha, sought after by European giants at 18, and may still be seen struggling along in the Brasileiro further down the line.

Too left footed for my liking, and tbh nothing he's done warrants a rating of 78.

when you say "Keep After Buy" Does That Mean He Will Go Up More?

And What Do You Think Of 'Paulo Henrique' He Is AM' date=' 19 Years Old, Plays For Santos.

Will He Go Up, Thanks[/quote']

IF we "keep" will that be for 6months or 12months before re-rating of main leagues??

What do you make of:

MÁRCIO ARAÚJO' date=' Rodrigues A Mineiro

ANDREZINHO, Tavares Internacional

MARQUINHOS Avai

BATISTA, José Botofogo[/quote']

I almost added Marcio Araujo to the thread. He'll rise. Andrezinho is listed, read for yourself. Marquinhos and Batista have both been good, Marquinhos in particular.

Great thread Mark' date=' you've excelled yourself again! From what I understand, Douglas Costa is looking more and more like the new Lulinha, sought after by European giants at 18, and may still be seen struggling along in the Brasileiro further down the line.

Too left footed for my liking, and tbh nothing he's done warrants a rating of 78.[/quote']

Agreed. He has a ton of potential though, it's way too soon to write him off. But you'd at least expect a U20 World Cup call up.

who will be the best risers???

i have ciro and paulo henrique... they're good?

Did you not read the thread?

IF we "keep" will that be for 6months or 12months before re-rating of main leagues??

If it's written "keep", it means they have potential to be big stars.

"If it's written "keep"' date=' it means they have potential to be big stars"

Sorry Mark, I didn't phrase it very well, I was just wondering wether Brazil after next re-rating is it 6months or 12 months before being rated again![/quote']

I'm sorry, no one knows this

I'm sorry' date=' no one knows this[/quote']

I thought 1 lot of re-ratings was every 12months and the "summer" ones were in June & November? ie 6months. Sorry to be ignorant of this but I find the help section ambiguous & I have'nt done 12months yet ie started with SM in June for first time.

Ahhh... found the answer myself at last, hidden away in a "far corner"...

"Leagues which come under the Main League umbrella will be reviewed from August through to May, on a twelve week cycle, and any player(s) we think needs reviewing outside this, will be looked at individually."

Settles my mind @ least.

Insider - are there any 86-87 central defenders in for a rise that you can recommend. Rever is on a transfer ban so can't go for him' date=' but wondered if you had any thoughts. Renato Silva?[/quote']

I wouldn't go for Renato Silva. Chicao maybe? Danilo?