What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Neves has been poor, and has floated between Fluminense, Hamburg and now Al Hilal, he should've dropped except SM Player Raters quite frequently forget about a player's form before he moves, i.e if a player impresses massively in Brazil, and moves to Japan, if the Japanese ratings are just around the corner, his rating is unlikely to change.

90 -> 88 is likely, but 90 -> 86/87 is realistic.

Neves has been poor' date=' and has floated between Fluminense, Hamburg and now Al Hilal, he should've dropped except SM Player Raters quite frequently forget about a player's form before he moves, i.e if a player impresses massively in Brazil, and moves to Japan, if the Japanese ratings are just around the corner, his rating is unlikely to change.

90 -> 88 is likely, but 90 -> 86/87 is realistic.[/quote']

Not true for these rating changes. Look at Emerson and Douglas; they got their deserved Brasileirao increases.

Not true for these rating changes. Look at Emerson and Douglas; they got their deserved Brasileirao increases.

Haven't experienced it often with Brazil; though it happens.My mind goes back to the transfer of Marcelo Moreno from Cruzeiro to Shakhtar, he would have risen to 89/90 if he'd stayed, his SM club swapped to Shakhtar and when the Ukrainian ratings were done, Moreno (with no appearances for his new club) had no change. At the very least he should've gotten a +1 rise.

Point is Neves hasn't been deserving of 90 for a while now, and if Juninho is 90 in the ME, then Neves should be 86/87. Even Rafael Sobis couldn't get a 90 there, and I rated him pretty highly.

Haven't experienced it often with Brazil; though it happens.My mind goes back to the transfer of Marcelo Moreno from Cruzeiro to Shakhtar' date=' he would have risen to 89/90 if he'd stayed, his SM club swapped to Shakhtar and when the Ukrainian ratings were done, Moreno (with no appearances for his new club) had no change. At the very least he should've gotten a +1 rise.

Point is Neves hasn't been deserving of 90 for a while now, and if Juninho is 90 in the ME, then Neves should be 86/87. Even Rafael Sobis couldn't get a 90 there, and I rated him pretty highly.[/quote']

Agree with every bit, especially the Sobis. Rafa is much better then Neves, was better then Neves in Brazil and was better then Neves in Europe.

Oh, and even if he's average at Villarreal (unlikely when he'll be partnering Guiseppe Rossi) Nilmar should hit 90.

The Brasileirao lost a good player, but (not this time around) it bodes welll for my favourite jet-heeled youngster, Taison.

Hi mate great work! Just a few queries ...

VICTOR RAMOS, Ferreira - CB - 20 – 77

FELIPE, Menezes Jacomo

have both moved club how will this affect thier ratings?

I noticed a few playes listed fell in the last ratings, i have bough players before on recomendations that have fell and have seen no change

I was going to use

sandro silva DM 25

Ozeia CB 26

as part exchange for some of the players listed should i or are these players due a rise??

thanks mate ... repped

Hi mate great work! Just a few queries ...

VICTOR RAMOS' date=' Ferreira - CB - 20 – 77

FELIPE, Menezes Jacomo

have both moved club how will this affect thier ratings?

I noticed a few playes listed fell in the last ratings, i have bough players before on recomendations that have fell and have seen no change

I was going to use

sandro silva DM 25

Ozeia CB 26

as part exchange for some of the players listed should i or are these players due a rise??

thanks mate ... repped[/quote']

1. As far as ratings, I don't think it will affect them at all. As far as when they will be rated, it's anybody's guess. I guess maybe we'll have to wait, but they very well could be rated next week.

2. I don't care about the last rise. The way these players are playing, if I've marked them for a rise, they deserve it.

3. Switch Sandro Silva. Ozeia I don't know much, but Sandro should drop.

jw' date=' marqunhos, what will he be like in ratings[/quote']

One will drop, one will rise, one will be added. Be more specific.

I have a question that may or may not have been asked before but i'm in a rush so i cant look through the whole thread - Victor Ramos has been transferred to Standard Liege so does that mean we'll have to wait until the Belgian changes for his rise?

No one knows.

whats the highest that paulo henrirque (santos player) will move up to.

people say +14' date=' but does anyone think he may go up more?[/quote']

Highest is 86. Most probable is 85.

ANDRÉ SANTOS' date=' Clarindo

another member has predicted a rise to 89/90

wont be next rise will it???[/quote']

88 next rise (Turkish changes) then 89/90