What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Insider

Re: What to expect from the upcoming Brazilian changes/additions?

Diego Souza seems to be having a great season now (well when he's not trying to kill Domingos) - any chance at all Insider of a 90?

It's possible

any predictions for marquinhos (the palmeiras one) and renan oliveira (atletico miniero)?

cheers

Marquinhos drop to 83. Renan Oliveira stay.

What do you think about Miranda (Sao Paulo) and Junior Juan (Flamengo)? I've read before that Miranda was on course for a 90, is it 100% certain? Does Miranda looks like future 'NT Material' to you? Junior Juan, I think he was voted the best LB in domestic league just last season? What happened to him?

Thanks again.

Possible but unlikely I'm guessing Insider?

Talking of Marquinhos, did you see this very bizarre article about him on Goal.com (not the most reliable source I know before you point that out)?

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/09/06/1484022/report-milan-eye-palmeiras-starlet-marquinhos

I wonder what made them link AC Milan and him together?

Hello , i know Wallyson is set to have a rise to 81 , will this occur soon or later

because i want to buy him but dont have funds.

I have a player called Nikita RUKAVYTSYA who is worth 1m.

i'm going to sell him but i dont think it'll be in time for the rating changes because im waiting for an external club to bid for him.

Can anyone tell me if Nikita RUKAVYTSYA is going to go up , further than Wallyson and will Wallyson have a higher rating change next time.

Can someone please help me because the rating changes are coming up quick !

Marquinhos - The One Who Plays For Vitória de Guimarães

First Name Is Lolrando

Wrong league. I just cover Brazil

What do you think about Miranda (Sao Paulo) and Junior Juan (Flamengo)? I've read before that Miranda was on course for a 90' date=' is it 100% certain? Does Miranda looks like future 'NT Material' to you? Junior Juan, I think he was voted the best LB in domestic league just last season? What happened to him?

Thanks again.[/quote']

Miranda is 75% sure for a 90. Juan has been out injured for a while now.

Possible but unlikely I'm guessing Insider?

Talking of Marquinhos' date=' did you see this very bizarre article about him on Goal.com (not the most reliable source I know before you point that out)?

[url']http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/09/06/1484022/report-milan-eye-palmeiras-starlet-marquinhos[/url]

I wonder what made them link AC Milan and him together?

What a dumb article with dumb comments. Marquinhos has been terrible of late, hasn't even been making the Palmeiras bench. To state that he's developped into a more complete player is utter baloney. He's being linked to Botafogo, that's a much better move. Maybe he can pull a Maicosuel.

Hello ' date=' i know Wallyson is set to have a rise to 81 , will this occur soon or later

because i want to buy him but dont have funds.

I have a player called Nikita RUKAVYTSYA who is worth 1m.

i'm going to sell him but i dont think it'll be in time for the rating changes because im waiting for an external club to bid for him.

Can anyone tell me if Nikita RUKAVYTSYA is going to go up , further than Wallyson and will Wallyson have a higher rating change next time.

Can someone please help me because the rating changes are coming up quick ![/quote']

Don't know anything about Rukavytska, but Wallyson's rise will occur this week.

Amazing thread!

How do you rate midfielders Elias (COR) and Willians (FLA) in terms of who is the more valuable player to keep in one's team after the rating update?

Both are great; Elias has more offensive potential. Willians is the Paulo Assuncao, Elias the Senna.

When are the brazillian rating changes ein't they supposed to have occured by now it's monday ?? or will it be later either way i just hope it's done by Thursday because i want to buy possibly 1 more player than i hope all my players have a rating increase !

When are the brazillian rating changes ein't they supposed to have occured by now it's monday ?? or will it be later either way i just hope it's done by Thursday because i want to buy possibly 1 more player than i hope all my players have a rating increase !

SM researchers work monday-friday and process ratings changes accordingly. These changes are then updated onto the database the following day, therefore changes occur tuesday-saturday. So changes (whether for brazil or not) should happen tomorrow and whenever they have finished the summer changes they should move on to brazil.

in short, they could be anytime this week, depending how long it takes them to finish the summer leagues

J

The judas :mad:. *spits on the ground*

funny story about him - after the liverpool v atletico madrid friendly a few months ago paulo assuncao asked steven gerrard if they could swap shirts, gerrard obliged and as soon as assuncao's back was turned gerrrard threw assuncao's shirt into the crowd

funny story about him - after the liverpool v atletico madrid friendly a few months ago paulo assuncao asked steven gerrard if they could swap shirts' date=' gerrard obliged and as soon as assuncao's back was turned gerrrard threw assuncao's shirt into the crowd[/quote']

Do Liverpool fans lack toilet paper that much?

Hey, Fantastic thread!

Great information about the risers, but it leaves me with one big question (and a slightly smaller one.)

Which of these rising brazillian stars are going to make it big? Who will be the next Kaka? The next (Slightly skinnier) Ronaldo? The next Lucio? And most importantly, The next Shola Ameobi?

Onto the slightly smaller question, is Josef Souza any good?/will he rise/fall? If so, what by? (ok they were a few small questions towards the end, but i'm new so i should get away with it.):)