The Official Cricket Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well to be fair they did send their secretary to mediate and I guess that hurts a bit more. The BCCI cares about what draws the crowds and I guess T20/ODI's provide that.

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well South Africa does look a bit undercooked and seem rooted to the spot while England does play with Gile, and tred well while trotting along on a broad bowling perform

Re: Official Cricket Thread just for fun:D NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM: VIRENDER SEHWAG: I will stop making fun of BANGLADESH. GAUTAM GAMBHIR: I will stop dreaming about CAPTAINCY.

Re: Official Cricket Thread

It'll be shared again. To say that is stupidity of the highest order is putting it a tad mildly.

Well some bizarre fact in 2002 the Champions Trophy was hosted by Sri Lanka and it was Sri Lanka vs India in Final and rain washed the game out. 2013 and England hosts it. India vs England final and its going to be washed out :eek:

This shared trophy idea is utterly ridiculous. It's an utter nonsense. You play tournaments to bloody win them. This isn't a school sports day where everyone gets a medal. So stupid.

Can not agree more.

EDIT - Wish cricket could be played in rain like football

This shared trophy idea is utterly ridiculous. It's an utter nonsense. You play tournaments to bloody win them. This isn't a school sports day where everyone gets a medal. So stupid.

Hey calm down! Even Elohim and Jkerrs had to share the forumer of the year award. :D

Hey calm down! Even Elohim and Jkerrs had to share the forumer of the year award. :D

and we all know how that turned out-Elo has gone underground and Jkkers been hurling thunderbolts..Hades and Zeus like...

Play to start at 1620 BST - 20 overs a side ..

whatever happens it won't be the best team over 50 overs ..it's a T20 to decide a 50 overs match :o

and we all know how that turned out-Elo has gone underground and Jkkers been hurling thunderbolts..Hades and Zeus like...

Play to start at 1620 BST - 20 overs a side ..

whatever happens it won't be the best team over 50 overs ..it's a T20 to decide a 50 overs match :o

T20 : God's own format. You cant escape from it. I'd much rather have it shared tbh :o