The Official Cricket Thread

Kroitzz

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Cricket Thread

Only England would let a team score over 200 after having them 17-4.....

Luckily we are going along nicely atm' date=' 134-3[/quote']

Shah is doing his best to run out everyone as usual though :o

As long as we don't lose any more wickets then we should be fine. Was perfect for the bowlers earlier though so still not confident of a result against SA.

well england have between one of the favourites. stupid selections for SL seeing the wicket was obviously go'ing to help the seemers and not spinners

also bollinger called up for bracken. if you dont know much abour him, he is a left arm swing bowler and hasn't featured much for Australia but has delivered when he has played, with a 5for against Pakistan in Abu Dhadi before the ashes.

also bollinger called up for bracken. if you dont know much abour him' date=' he is a left arm swing bowler and hasn't featured much for Australia but has delivered when he has played, with a 5for against Pakistan in Abu Dhadi before the ashes.[/quote']

Seen the odd bit of him down at Worcestershire. Was mostly bobbins for us but an old mate from school is with Worcester and he couldn't speak highly enough of him, and he should know better than me.

Seen the odd bit of him down at Worcestershire. Was mostly bobbins for us but an old mate from school is with Worcester and he couldn't speak highly enough of him' date=' and he should know better than me.[/quote']

your mate is right. he swings the jaffa like a monkey. the most unlikely looking athlete but brilliant. its just hard to be a seamer at the moment in Australia. Just ask Brett Lee

my very tired eyes watched a fair bit Aus V WI and I was disspointed by our performance. Great hitting from Johnson at the end. Thats what you english didnt see in the Ashes. Must be something about South Africa because he's never failed there lol

I saw a bit of your innings, Ponting got like 79 off 100 balls then Johnson came on and casually got 73 off about 40, what a player. Why can't Broard do that. :P

Archived