The Official Cricket Thread

Kroitzz

Re: Official Cricket Thread

:P

Ye lol :D:p

the thing that makes it funnier is that its true :P

ill leave it there before i get bashed like i did on the ashes thread after the lords game lol

Predictions for today Guys ??

England Vs South Africa

England to win !! Ton from Captain fantastic for me :P

EDIT: OMFG ' date=' went to watch the rest of New zealand Vs Sri Lanka and got no satelite signal being received , out of sports channels can only get sky sports 2, better work when england play :P:)[/quote']

comfortable south africa win

they played their first game in a while and now thats out of the way with the home conditions and the great side they have, only one result surely

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they played their first game in a while and now thats out of the way with the home conditions and the great side they have, only one result surely

i believe , we have nothing to lose and everything to gain so why not .? definete under dogs but you just never no in cricket !!:P

they played their first game in a while and now thats out of the way with the home conditions and the great side they have' date=' only one result surely[/quote']

i believe , we have nothing to lose and everything to gain so why not .? definete under dogs but you just never no in cricket !!:P

u dont but i can't see south africa losing to worst side in international cricket :P

points for effort england :P

i believe ' date=' we have nothing to lose and everything to gain so why not .? definete under dogs but you just never no in cricket !!:P[/quote']

u dont but i can't see south africa losing to worst side in international cricket :P

lmao naa, mark my words we will win the whole competition, get down to the bookies and put a cheeky tenner on it , you heard it here first !!

lmao naa' date=' mark my words we will win the whole competition, get down to the bookies and put a cheeky tenner on it , you heard it here first !![/quote']

haha just like one ashes game. lillee and marsh put 5buks on england when they were 500-1 and got a fair bit. sum gambling barstard put like 200 buks on and came out filthy rich lol

you no the only reason bangladesh doesn't play is coz they don't want england to embaress themselves :P

lmao naa' date=' mark my words we will win the whole competition, get down to the bookies and put a cheeky tenner on it , you heard it here first !![/quote']

haha just like one ashes game. lillee and marsh put 5buks on england when they were 500-1 and got a fair bit. sum gambling barstard put like 200 buks on and came out filthy rich lol

you no the only reason bangladesh doesn't play is coz they don't want england to embaress themselves :P

lmaoo na , wait and see..... super strauss will inspire us !!! at least to the semi's! which tbf would be a good result for us !

lmaoo na ' date=' wait and see..... super strauss will inspire us !!! at least to the semi's! which tbf would be a good result for us ![/quote']

winning 1 match was gud ;) lol

New Zealand Vs Sri lanka decent game here ' date=' New zeland started well but they have pulled it back a little now , currentlt 262-6 New Zeland off 46 overs, they will be disappointed overall if they dont get to 300![/quote']

what do you think the pitch is going to be like to bat on last??? cant watch these games on free to air tv :(

ermm looks like a good wicket ' date=' decent score however 315-7 off there 50 overs!! wont get to watch sri lanka bat mind as england game is on in 30 minutes ![/quote']

you already no the result for the england match but :P

sri lanka are a good side and could chase that down...mind you they did lose to you guys...OUCH!!! :P

lmaoo oway ' date=' sri lanka were poor today and muri never played :o:O:O he said would be in the interest of the side :o he has got to play in my opinion !![/quote']

uve laughd ur **** off so many times i cant believe u still hav it lol

well mendis isnt bad but murali is the best. i agree with u even though ur english lol

Archived