The Official Cricket Thread

Kroitzz

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Cricket Thread

Got back to see it was 220-2 and was expecting a collapse but Morgan was absolutely awesome, brilliant!

Finished on 323-8 which gives us a great chance!

Now back to Sky Sports Extra to hopefully see Sussex lose and Somerset win :D Sussex 105-6 needing another 110 off 17 overs, if they win then they win the Pro40. Somerset need to win and Sussex to lose and made 242-7 off their 40 overs. Cack start though so Durham are on 142-4 after 17 overs :( And another Sussex wicket goes, 106-7 :D

england have won 3 matches on the trott :eek:

i think there should be investigations into match fixing :P

Yes it must be match fixing! But good win. Smith tried his best for us but couldnt pull it threw. Another disapointing tournament for SA :(

This might sound strange but I hope NZ beat us to knock both Srilanka and SA out:D

Hope India win today but unlikely tbh as without Yuvraj the middle orderlooks quite bare

Yuvraj's loss is key both batting wise and also bowling as he allows a good spin option and gives a balance to the side. I was really surprised by India's poor bowling in the first game and that definitely needs to improve if India are to have a chance (the spinners in particular). But in a funny way, Australia's bowling attack may suit the Indian side better. It has all the makings of a classic today :)

EDIT: Who would've thought the possibility of South Africa, Sri Lanka and Australia/India being out in the first round. England are suddenly world beaters :P

Yuvraj's loss is key both batting wise and also bowling as he allows a good spin option and gives a balance to the side. I was really surprised by India's poor bowling in the first game and that definitely needs to improve if India are to have a chance (the spinners in particular). But in a funny way' date=' Australia's bowling attack may suit the Indian side better. It has all the makings of a classic today :)[/quote']

Lets not forget he is also the best Indian fielder by a mile...

Archived