The Official Cricket Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well to be fair they did send their secretary to mediate and I guess that hurts a bit more. The BCCI cares about what draws the crowds and I guess T20/ODI's provide that.

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well South Africa does look a bit undercooked and seem rooted to the spot while England does play with Gile, and tred well while trotting along on a broad bowling perform

Re: Official Cricket Thread just for fun:D NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM: VIRENDER SEHWAG: I will stop making fun of BANGLADESH. GAUTAM GAMBHIR: I will stop dreaming about CAPTAINCY.

Re: Official Cricket Thread

A slight exaggeration but yeah the bowlings quite rubbish. I can also see the Indian batting struggling tomorrow against the truckload of spinners Bangladesh have o the desperately slow pitches. Wouldn't be surprise if Bangladesh caused an upset tomorrow...

I agree, but India got some solid spinners as well.

I think we should win quite easily provided all the hype doesn't go to our head.

All over it like a rash ;)

From what I have seen in the past' date=' subcontinent teams are very good catchers but poor ground fielders. Is that still the case?[/quote']

I wouldn't say poor ground fielders, just not the best lol same thing..

good catchers I would agree with, normally the players have very safe hands.

Anyway, positive start from India:)

Lovely flick.

btw what time is it in Australia?

Poor start by Bangladesh. Maybe have some spin on? That way they can't use the pace of the ball and I reckon Sehwag could get out trying too hard.

Not sure it would matter if he did tbh, India got strength in depth so he's just trying to rack up a big total.

Terrible 2 overs for Bangladesh, went from 5/1 to 11/1 lol.

Not sure it would matter if he did tbh' date=' India got strength in depth so he's just trying to rack up a big total.

Terrible 2 overs for Bangladesh, went from 5/1 to 11/1 lol.[/quote']

Spin normally can pick up a wicket. If he doesn't do well take him off but I think it's worth a try.

I didn't know you were a cricket fan btw.