The Official Cricket Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well to be fair they did send their secretary to mediate and I guess that hurts a bit more. The BCCI cares about what draws the crowds and I guess T20/ODI's provide that.

Re: Official Cricket Thread Well South Africa does look a bit undercooked and seem rooted to the spot while England does play with Gile, and tred well while trotting along on a broad bowling perform

Re: Official Cricket Thread just for fun:D NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM: VIRENDER SEHWAG: I will stop making fun of BANGLADESH. GAUTAM GAMBHIR: I will stop dreaming about CAPTAINCY.

Re: Official Cricket Thread

Rashid in as replacement.

Might be harsh on Tredwell but I'd rather Rashid played instead of him.

Oooooooohhhhhhh yes, let's play a virtually untested rookie whose only experience of international cricket involved getting smacked all over the place against (i think) South Africa, ahead of somebody who just took 4-48.

Super Over.

last time there was a draw in knockout was between aussies and south african in 1999 semi-finals. on of the best matches of the WC.

they i think decided on the basis of no of wickets both team lost and as SA were bowled out they went out.

fxVNtuDKsds&feature=related

last time there was a draw in knockout was between aussies and south african in 1999 semi-finals. on of the best matches of the WC.

they i think decided on the basis of no of wickets both team lost and as SA were bowled out they went out.

fxVNtuDKsds&feature=related

Was confirmed today, it will be a super over. Well that was the rules for todays QF, im guessing would be the same across the board.

Yuvraj and Raina see India through:)

Mouth watering semi-final against Pakistan now' date=' what a game that is going to be..

Looking forward to that:p:D[/quote']

Pakistan are dangerous. Hopefully there is no violence and good cricket is on show. A lot of potential in this fixture though!

The domination is over:D

I don't think the most optimistic Aussie would think we were going to win the World Cup. India a much better team on the subcontinent. We were without our two top spinners so you can guess how rubbish our stocks are at the moment! :o

Australia were NEVER going to win the tournament. Going to a World Cup in the sub-continent without a quality spinner is like Roger Federer trying to win Wimbledon without a tennis racket.

Fed could do it ;)

About time! He deserves it' date=' although I think I'd stick with Tredwell after his performance in the last game. Both are better than Yardy anyway.[/quote']

I like Rashid. Agree that you have to stick with Tredwell now but it's good that Rashid gets this sort of reward and encouragement. One of the biggest talents in World cricket you think?

Oooooooohhhhhhh yes' date=' let's play a virtually untested rookie whose only experience of international cricket involved getting smacked all over the place against (i think) South Africa, ahead of somebody who just took 4-48.[/quote']

He's a much better player than Tredwell, sure he was the reason we won against WI but they're worse than England for playing against spin.

Anyway, he can't play because he won't get there in time :o Seems pointless him even going now, he'll only be there 10 minutes before coming home again.

A. They're going to lose tomorrow hopefully

b. Even if they don't' date=' i still think Pakistan are the team to beat.[/quote']

You lot couldn't beat the Sri Lanka under 12s at the moment :P

Pakistan have that sense they could collapse at any moment but they have played very well this tournament. Wouldn't mind seeing them win. Would love New Zealand to win though!

You lot couldn't beat the Sri Lanka under 12s at the moment :P

Pakistan have that sense they could collapse at any moment but they have played very well this tournament. Wouldn't mind seeing them win. Would love New Zealand to win though!

You may have noticed, we've done well against the bigger sides (and the West Indies). It's the no hopers we're useless against. We can win.

I don't think Pakistan will implode, they look a confident side at moment, a side that's got the smell of glory within it's nostrils.

If England get through tomorrow, then it'll be the perfect scenario for me. Any of the teams left in it i wouldn't mind winning. And the teams i don't like will have buggered off.

You may have noticed' date=' we've done well against the bigger sides (and the West Indies). It's the no hopers we're useless against. We can win.

I don't think Pakistan will implode, they look a confident side at moment, a side that's got the smell of glory within it's nostrils.

If England get through tomorrow, then it'll be the perfect scenario for me. Any of the teams left in it i wouldn't mind winning. And the teams i don't like will have buggered off.[/quote']

I know but you can't be seen as favourites the way you have been playing. If England get knocked out, I'll be stoked :)

They do look the part and I hope they can do it but I just doubt

u actually watch cricket' date='its so boring:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:[/quote']

But a hell of alot more entertaining than attempting to decipher your posts.

If you dont have anything to add to the topic, its called spam.

Spamming is against the rules

Anyway

I had a sweep stake with my mates and pulled South Africa...... was never going to end nicely. Some really poor shot selection and running