Calling All Forest Fans..

Monty

I've just taken over Nottingham Forest in a new EC, so the squad is fully up to date, and they have a pretty decent squad; especially since they're in Div 3 in the setup. I'm just curious as to who i should keep and who to sell.

Obviously i am keeping the likes of Anderson, Blackstock and Gunter.

But as i do not know alot about the squad, i am looking for advice from someone who knows what they're talking about when it comes to Forest.

Thanks in advance. :)

Re: Calling All Forest Fans..

I've just taken over Nottingham Forest in a new EC' date=' so the squad is fully up to date, and they have a pretty decent squad; especially since they're in Div 3 in the setup. I'm just curious as to who i should keep and who to sell.

Obviously i am keeping the likes of Anderson, Blackstock and Gunter.

But as i do not know alot about the squad, i am looking for advice from someone who knows what they're talking about when it comes to Forest.

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

I'm far from a Forest fan but have seen them a lot (about 10 games a season) + hopedully i'll give you some help

Sell:

Smith

Bennett

Morgan (don't rate him)

Moussi

Mcsheffrey (take 4.5 million definatly)

Mccleary

Davies

Earnshaw

Tyson

Bump:(

I've just accepted a 4.5 mill offer for McSheffrey from Coventry' date=' and i've had a 4.7 mill offer for Paul Mckenna. Not sure who to sell still.

Any ideas, anyone?[/quote']

I'm far from a Forest fan but have seen them a lot (about 10 games a season) + hopedully i'll give you some help

Sell:

Smith

Bennett

Morgan (don't rate him)

Moussi

Mcsheffrey (take 4.5 million definatly)

Mccleary

Davies

Earnshaw

Tyson

Thanks for your opinions mate, i've already transfer listed the majority of them. :)

Not too sure about McKenna, i've accepted a 4.7 mill bid but i can cancel if he's worth keeping; he's probably not though..

Tyson is a player i like so i'm debating on selling him tbh. :o

Thanks for your opinions mate' date=' i've already transfer listed the majority of them. :)

Not too sure about McKenna, i've accepted a 4.7 mill bid but i can cancel if he's worth keeping; he's probably not though..

Tyson is a player i like so i'm debating on selling him tbh. :o[/quote']

i would accept the bid for mckenna

Tyson could possible rise from 80, so could be worth keeping

Depends if you're bothered about keeping anyone so that the team still bears a resemblance to the real-life team.

Forest are my English team, but when i recently took over a Forest in a new EC i had no reservations about shipping the lot of them out - with the exception of big Wes Morgan of course! :o

Gunter and co were actually the first players i sold because the Chairman valuation was so high, this allowed me to re-invest the money in as many risers (with the Brazilian ratings you could make a killing and could buy an all-Brazilian 11 for the price of Gunter and Blackstock) as i could.

It may seem daft to sell your best players but that's what will get you the big bucks and sometimes you have to take 1 step back to take a lot of steps forward :)