10-100k risers

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: 10-100k risers

Christian Ribeiro (70) - to rise to 77/78

Chad Bond (67) - to rise to 76/77 + then to 79/80+

Paulo Henrique (71) is in for a masssive rise aswell

+ Reuben Noble-Lazuras (72) is very young and again in a tidy rise

hope this helped :D

Dont agree with that one, he's only played twice as a sub. Doesnt deserve a rise.

Anyway, people have already mentioned the most known.

Theres also the likes of Dobias, Machuca etc.

Just check out some threads, theres plenty about. :)

Dont agree with that one' date=' he's only played twice as a sub. Doesnt deserve a rise. [/b']

Anyway, people have already mentioned the most known.

Theres also the likes of Dobias, Machuca etc.

Just check out some threads, theres plenty about. :)

he's only recently turned 16 and is a future star in the makingg;)

Reuben Noble-Lazuras (72) is very young and again in a tidy rise
he's only recently turned 16 and is a future star in the makingg;)

He is young, but he's not in line for a rise at all. He hasn't played a game this season and is unlikely to do so what with him being behind Kayode Odejayi, Iain Hume, Andy Gray, Jon Macken, Daniel Bogdanovic and Onome Sodje in the pecking order. Who says he's star for the future anyway? It's all just media hype after he broke the record for being the youngest ever player in the football league. Big publicity stunt by Barnsley in my opinion.

He is young' date=' but he's not in line for a rise at all. He hasn't played a game this season and is unlikely to do so what with him being behind Kayode Odejayi, Iain Hume, Andy Gray, Jon Macken, Daniel Bogdanovic and Onome Sodje in the pecking order. Who says he's star for the future anyway? It's all just media hype after he broke the record for being the youngest ever player in the football league. Big publicity stunt by Barnsley in my opinion.[/quote']

i dont reckon hes that good mate hes needs to strength up to be better my mates used to play football with him at school and hes as lite as a feather:D

He is young' date=' but he's not in line for a rise at all. He hasn't played a game this season and is unlikely to do so what with him being behind Kayode Odejayi, [b']Iain Hume[/b], Andy Gray, Jon Macken, Daniel Bogdanovic and Onome Sodje in the pecking order. Who says he's star for the future anyway? It's all just media hype after he broke the record for being the youngest ever player in the football league. Big publicity stunt by Barnsley in my opinion.

Canadaaaaa! :D

I'm feeling generous so here's 3 I unearthed this afternoon...

Marijan Antolovic (GK 20/73). He has started all 6 six games for Cibalia who currently sit 3rd in the HNL in Croatia.

Andraz Struna (RB/RM 20/73). He has played in all 7 of FC Koper's games so far this season. FC Koper are currently top of the SNL & are unbeaten so far this season in Slovenia

Slobodan Medojevic (RM 18/70). The Serbian super liga is only 3 games in & Vojvodina sit top having won 3 out of 3. Medojevic has come on as sub in a couple of the games (has only played 20/25 mins so far) but he has already scored this season. Maybe not a big rise quite yet but he'll only cost you 10k

Some of my scouts:

Josh Payne (73) Coming off the bench

Ryan Flynn (69) Started all 3 games

Haris Vuckic (74) Coming off the bench

Zavon Hines (74) Coming off the bench

Asmir Begovic (75) Starting games because of an injury to David James

Marco D'alessandro (74) Starting games

Just some of them. Would be better to read the reports to give you a better idea.:D

You could try doing a search for "10k risers" or something of that nature. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of threads that you would find helpful.

Ok as it says in the title' date=' anybody know any risers that cost between 10 and 100k, [b']anyone who helps me will be repped[/b], thanks in advance.
am i getting rep or not?
Hey how come i didn't get repped for my contribution ??

Try reading:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=16607

Cut from the link above:

Abuse of the system will not be tolerated. Below are some examples of misuse of the tool. This is not a complete list, common sense is the best approach, and all rules (see Forum Rules & Regulations) extend to the rep system also:

* Rep Bumping - This is when people leave rep to raise someone else's rep points or power;

* Rep Begging - Posting asking for rep. PM'ing asking for rep. Repping asking for rep. Asking for rep in signatures or usernames. Any form of pressure to rep is not allowed;

* Rep Announcing - Telling members on thread youve left them Rep ,this can be considered as a hint for some back .

All members will see from user CP who/when and which thread no need to forcast it,will be treated as Spam.

* Rep Roundabouts - Repping between the same group of people back and forth in order to raise rep quickly and secretly;

* Empty Reps - Rep given without any comments. Will be assumed to be rep bumping.

* Rep Bribing - Offering rep as a reward/sweetener for anything given in return either on or off the forum.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Apart from breaking the rules, demanding rep is also cringeworthy to read. It's not the be all and end all of this forum, so get over it and stop asking for it.

Because I'm in a generous mood, I'll give you some risers from Poland. You may laugh at this Eastern European country that might appear to be devoid of talent, but there are quite a few top-class players that were actually born in Poland (Podolski, Klose, Trochowski, Polanski). So, here are some cheap risers.

Martins BRUNO COUTINHO

Artur SOBIECH

Kamil WILCZEK

Marcin BUDZINSKI

Not many risers that would fit into your category of 10-100k risers this year, but there are quite a few that are currently around 78. If you want some, you know how to PM.

Apart from breaking the rules' date=' demanding rep is also cringeworthy to read. It's not the be all and end all of this forum, so get over it and stop asking for it.

Because I'm in a generous mood, I'll give you some risers from Poland. You may laugh at this Eastern European country that might appear to be devoid of talent, but there are quite a few top-class players that were actually born in Poland [b'](Podolski, Klose, Trochowski, Polanski)[/b]. So, here are some cheap risers.

Martins BRUNO COUTINHO

Artur SOBIECH

Kamil WILCZEK

Marcin BUDZINSKI

Not many risers that would fit into your category of 10-100k risers this year, but there are quite a few that are currently around 78. If you want some, you know how to PM.

Dude, does it matter where they were born? They were all raised and taught to play the game in Germany. Poland had pretty much no influence on their current talent. That development was all done in Germany. So please don't feel robbed. Canada was actually robbed from Owen Hargreaves, robbed from Jonathan De Guzman and now we're getting robbed from Asmir Begovic.

P.S - It is indeed cringeworthy reading somebody asking for rep.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Dude' date=' does it matter where they were born? They were all raised and taught to play the game in Germany. Poland had pretty much no influence on their current talent. That development was all done in Germany. So please don't feel robbed. Canada was actually robbed from Owen Hargreaves, robbed from Jonathan De Guzman and now we're getting robbed from Asmir Begovic.

P.S - It is indeed cringeworthy reading somebody asking for rep.[/quote']

My point was people underestimate Poland for their knack of producing talent. B)