Lee's list of 88+ risers

leecska

Re: Lee's list of 88+ risers

Updates

-'Star Buy' status has been awarded to a select few players, either for achieving particularly large rises, or becuase they are likely to carry on rising next time.

-The ridiculously long list is gone, replaced with a menu taking you to the risers based in each country. For those that don't want to go all the way back to the first post, here are the same hyperlinks:

England

Spain

Italy

France

Germany

Holland

Portugal

Coming Soon

The players are currently being sorted by their primary position. The first post will also have a menu with links to each position, allowing you to look for the exact position you're after. For a taster, see the goalkeeper's page:

GK

LB

RB

CB/Def

Updates

-'Star Buy' status has been extended to Thiago Motta and Busquets.

-Javi Martinez has been added as a 'possible riser', Marchisio's mooted rise to 90 has been upgraded to 'probable' after he started all 4 of JUve's games in their fantastic start to the season.

England

Spain

Italy

France

Germany

Holland

Portugal

GK

LB

RB

CB/Def

DM (includes CM/DM)

And in reply to ronn, I don't believe Keane merits an increase from 92. If you're interested in Tottenham striker's, get Defoe! (90-91)

I should add that I have heard great things about Benoit Cheyrou, least of all why is he not playing for the French team, he is oustanding in his position, and as I've seen you have put a few names from Marseille forward, you might add him. I would put him down as a probable rise, he may have gone to 90 last season. Keep up the good work.

do you think Capoue and Sissoko of Toulouse both are going to improve??

Both are very good prospects and likely to rise (particularly Sissoko!)' date=' but both are currently 86 so outside the scope of my list. Good pair of risers though.

Will Darren fletcher rise? Seriously under rated.

I have put him down for a 'possible rise'. See the entry for my reasoning (reeking of Arsenal supporter bias) and your acknowledgement!

I should add that I have heard great things about Benoit Cheyrou' date=' least of all why is he not playing for the French team, he is oustanding in his position, and as I've seen you have put a few names from Marseille forward, you might add him. I would put him down as a probable rise, he may have gone to 90 last season. Keep up the good work.[/quote']

Yep, a 'probable riser' in my eyes. Thanks for bringing him to my attention!

Updates

-Bellamy promoted to 'probable riser' (88-89)

-Buffon added to 'possible risers' (96-96/97)

-Darren Fletcher added to 'possible risers' thanks to Pobrien86 (90-91/90)

-Benoit Cheyrou added to 'probable risers', credit to Dermo for bringing him up (89-90)

Keep suggesting additions and amendments people!!

-The position filter is almost finished, just the lists of attacking midfielders and forwards to go...

England

Spain

Italy

France

Germany

Holland

Portugal

GK

LB

RB

CB/Def

DM (includes CM/DM)

Wing/LM/RM

★STAR-BUYS★

England

Thomas Vermaelen 88-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

CB - 23 years old

First choice for a strong Arsenal side, looking very promising. Small chance of an unusually large increase to 91 if him and his team continue their rich vein of form, but more likely to see a solid rise to 90. Could easily be a 93/94 in the next year or so!

Glen Johnson 89-91 ★STAR BUY★

RB - 25 years old

Another new signing dazzling for his new team, Johnson is surely guarenteed that rise to 90 this time round. More strong performances for club and country and 91 is a definate possibility.

UPDATE: Now impressing for England, I have made Johnson a sure-fire bet to hit 91, and a star buy.

Stephen Ireland 90-91/92 ★STAR BUY★

CM/RM - 23 years old

Still a key figure in the Man City side despite their huge financial outlay over the summer, Stephen Ireland is fast becoming City's Frank Lampard. Don't rule out 92 if Man City continue their scarily good start. If Man City do end up becoming the world power they so dearly want to be, this guy will still be there!

Spain

Sergio Asenjo 88-89/90 ★STAR BUY★

GK - 20 years old

The promising Spanish stopper looks to be first choice for the Champions League participants. An 89 is almost guaranteed, a 90 a possibility should be get people talking with his performances.

Gerard Pique 90-91/92 ★STAR BUY★

CB/DM - 22 years old

Unless Chygrynskiy replaces him in the first team (unlikely considering Pique's popularity) a 92 is quite likely. This is the guy at the heart of the defence of a treble-winning team after all.

Sergio Busquets 88-89/90 ★STAR BUY★

DM/CM - 21 years old

Establishing himself as a key member of Guardiola's squad. He won't play every game, but should easily see enough time to merit an 89 and maybe a 90.

Lass Diarra 91-92/93 ★STAR BUY★

DM/CM - 24 years old

An intergral part of the Real Madrid revolution, Diarra is worthy of a rating much closer to his more glamourous collegues.

Juan Manuel Mata 91-92 ★STAR BUY★

Wing/Fwd - 21 years old

He is talked of in the same breath of Silva and Villa; Mata is surely set for a rise to 92. This youngster is undoubtedly a star buy.

Italy

Emiliano Thiago Silva 89-91/90 ★STAR BUY★

CB - 24 years old

The Brazilian cetre-back couldn't play for AC Milan when he arrived in January due to Italy's rules on players from outside the EU. Since becoming eligible he looks to have become Nesta's regular partner, and will see a rise to 90 at the minimum. Nesta and Silva's blossoming partnership has been the one positive from Milan's otherwise depressing start to the season.

Thiago Motta 88-89/90 ★STAR BUY★

DM/CM - 27 years old

A typical Mourinho signing, Motta is the hard-working, defensive-minded midfielder the Portuguese manager loves. Remaining a squad player will probably see him reach 89, but a run in the first team can see him reach 90 comfortably.

Davide Santon 86-88/89 ★STAR BUY★

RB/LB - 18 years old

Another departure from the thread's title, I just don't want anyone to think I've forgotten about him. Although not a first-team regular yet, he is probably the most natural left-back left at Inter ater Maxwell's departure. Comfortable 88, possible 89 (and a likely change in position).

Felipe Melo 91-92 ★STAR BUY★

CM/DM - 26 years old

Outstanding for the Viola last term, Melo is now an established Brazilian international and plying his trade for a resurgent Juventus intent to reclaiming its former glory.

Simon Kjaer 87-89/90 ★STAR BUY★

CB - 20 years old

The young Dane excelled for Palermo last term, and was consistently linked with big clubs over the summer. A rise to 89 would reflect his importance to the team. A rise to 90 for such a player is virtually unheard of, but he probably merits it. The other Palermo player in for a notable rise is Javier Pastore - snap up the young playmaker before it's to late!

Marco Motta 88-89/90 ★STAR BUY★

RB/RM - 23 years old

The young Italian stopper impressed last season and won a permanent deal with the club. Seems likely to win the right-back spot in the Italian national team too soon. A rise to 89 for sure, a rise to 90 if he plays well for the Azzurri. Fromer Bari winger, Guberti (rated 85) is another Roman in for a rise.

Gaetano D'Agostino 89-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

CM - 27 years old

A brilliant season last year won him a place in the Italian national team and almost got him a transfer to Juventus. A guaranteed riser, his early season form will dictate whether he reaches 91.

France

Yoann Gourcuff 90-91/92 ★STAR BUY★

AM/CM - 23 years old

Sensational for the French champions, Gourcuff is a definate 91. Should Bourdeux perform in the Champions League a 92 could be within sight. THE star of Ligue 1.

Aly Cissokho 86-88/89 ★STAR BUY★

LB - 22 years old

OK, this is really over-stepping my self-imposed remit. But this guy is a real star and in for a big rise. He won't reach 90 this time round (virtually unheard of) but may come close, and as long as he stays fit it should be coming by the end of the season.

Germany

Eljero Elia 87-89 ★STAR BUY★

Fwd/Wing - 22 years old

The Hamburg winger looks to have settled well since his move from Holland. There is quite a lot of excitement about this guy; I don't think he'll be rated 87 for long.

Mesut Ozil 89-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

AM/LM - 20 years old

Promoted to Werder's chief playmaker, there is a lot expected of Ozil this year. So far it looks like he's ready to deliver, and I can see a rise to 90 in the near future.

UPDATE: Strong form for both club and country have seen Ozil raking in the plaudits - a 91 is becoming ever more likely.

Edin Dzeko 89-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

CF - 23 years old

One half of the strike pairing that tore the Bundesliga apart last season, Dzeko is sure for a rise. Continuing his goal-scoring exploits into this season could see 91 become more likely than a modest 90.

Edinaldo Grafite 89-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

Fwd - 30 years old

The other half of the aforementioned pairing, Grafite is also a certainty to rise. Still scoring goals by the hat-full (a hat-trick in Wolfsberg's CL debut!!!), Grafite wins star buy status along with his younger colleague!

Holland

Luis Suarez 90-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

Fwd - 22 years old

Ajax's stand out performer is probably the best positioned player in the league to reach 91. I personally can't see it happening while he's still at Ajax unfortunately. Surely another good season should earn him a move to a major league - in which case his rating could rocket. A star buy for this very reason.

Portugal

Givanildo Vieria Hulk 88-90/89 ★STAR BUY★

Fwd - 23 years old

Porto's new cult hero burst onto the scene last season and soon found his name all over this forum. He got a +3 last time round, expect a +2 this time. A very good investment (particularly if you got him while he was still 85) as could well be 91 or even 92 sometime soon!

Updates

The thread is complete! To see it in all its glory click the link below for the main menu.

Main Menu

This includes links to lists of 88+ risers sorted by league and position, as well as a link to see all the star buys in one go.

Keep the additions/amendments/comments coming in, I plan to do one last, major update in about a weeks time...

Updates

-Bellamy promoted to 'probable riser' (88-89)

-Buffon added to 'possible risers' (96-96/97)

-Darren Fletcher added to 'possible risers' thanks to Pobrien86 (90-91/90)

-Benoit Cheyrou added to 'probable risers'' date=' credit to [i']Dermo[/i] for bringing him up (89-90)

Keep suggesting additions and amendments people!!

yea i was going to ask for him because in four games he only accepted one goal so that its good! :)

ENGLAND

england-flag.jpg

Probable Risers

Arsenal

Thomas Vermaelen 88-90/91 ★STAR BUY★

CB - 23 years old

First choice for a strong Arsenal side' date=' looking very promising. Small chance of an unusually large increase to 91 if him and his team continue their rich vein of form, but more likely to see a solid rise to 90. Could easily be a 93/94 in the next year or so!

[b']Nicklas Bendtner 88-89[/b]

CF - 21 years old

As an Arsenal fan it pains me to see Bendtner still in and around the Arsenal first team: I don't believe he is technically good enough for the team, and I would much rather Eduardo be played in his place. Nevertheless, some fairly strong performances should see him rise to 89.

Alexander Song 88-89

DM/CB - 22 years old

A much-matured player, Song looks ready to play the defensive-midfielder role Arsenal have been lacking for so long. Possibly a 90 by the end of the season.

Chelsea

Branislav Ivanovic 88-89/90

RB/CB - 25 years old

Despite flattering to deceive at times, the Serbian's good finish to last season should see him reach 89.

UPDATE: For some reason seems preferred to Bosingwa at right-back. I'm now entertaining the notion Ivanovic could reach 90.

Fulham

Brede Hangeland 89-90

CB - 28 years old

Could have been in with a chance of 91 had he gone to a bigger club; as it is a 90 is good enough for him.

Liverpool

Glen Johnson 89-91 ★STAR BUY★

RB - 25 years old

Another new signing dazzling for his new team, Johnson is surely guarenteed that rise to 90 this time round. More strong performances for club and country and 91 is a definate possibility.

UPDATE: Now impressing for England, I have made Johnson a sure-fire bet to hit 91, and a star buy.

Lucas Leiva 88-89

CM/DM - 22 years old

Despite regular appearances, doubts remain over his suitability for the EPL. Nevertheless, he will play at least until Aquiliani gets fit, and even then could retain his place if the Italian struggles to adapt/gets injured again. On reflection, sure to increase to 89.

Man City

Stephen Ireland 90-91/92 ★STAR BUY★

CM/RM - 23 years old

Still a key figure in the Man City side despite their huge financial outlay over the summer, Stephen Ireland is fast becoming City's Frank Lampard. Don't rule out 92 if Man City continue their scarily good start. If Man City do end up becoming the world power they so dearly want to be, this guy will still be there!

Wayne Bridge 89-90

LB - 29 years old

One of Hughes' many astute signings (actually made in January), Bridge is the undisputed starter in a team of Premier League all-stars. If Man City's defence stands firm (unlike last year) expect a nice, if unspectacular, rise to 90.

UPDATE: Man City's early season form and rock-solid defence (only being breached when Arsenal came to town) make this one a cert.

Micah Richards 89-90

RB/CB - 21 years old

Has still failed to convince his manager that he belongs with the multi-milion pound new-boys.

UPDATE: Looks to be first-choice right-back, and doing well there. With Man City's rapid ascent to the top of the table a 90 is now assured.

Shay Given 91-92

GK - 33 years old

The awesome goalkeeper should see his stock rise further now he's challenging for major honours.

Jolean Lescott 90-91

CB/LB - 27 years old

If he justifies his price tag, there's no doubt he should be rated 91.

Craig Bellamy 88-89

Fwd - 30 years old

A player I don't rate, but is making some appearances alongisde genuine talent. Should probably rise as a result.

UPDATE: The mecurial pugulist has played a much larger part in City's season than expected, and hasn't looked out-of-place. A rise to 89 is now assured.

Man Utd

Luis Nani 89-90/91

Wing - 22 years old

Although never good enough to fill Ronaldo's boots, the acrobatic Nani will see a rise as long as he continues to be preferred to Park.

Antonio Valencia 89-90/91

Wing - 24 years old

In a similar situation to Nani, Valencia is perhaps a more traditional winger, a quality which should see him get a few more games. Depending on who really steps out of Ronaldo's shadow in the next few weeks, I think one of Nani and Valencia will reach 91.

Ben Foster 87-89/88

GK - 26 years old

A special mention for the 87-rated player currently keeping goal for the champions. A sure riser even if his performances aren't entirely assured.

Tottenham

Jermaine Defoe 90-91

Fwd - 26 years old

A hugely successful start to the season coupled with Redknapp's undying love should see Defoe up to 91.

Wilson Palacios 88-89

CM/DM - 25 years old

A regular in Harry's engine-room, Palacios will surely be rated equal with, or above, David Bentley. Other Tottenham players likely to see a rise include Assou-Ekotto, Bassong and Huddlestone; the trilogy miss out on full entries due to currently being rated 86/87.

West Ham

Carlton Cole 88-89

CF - 25 years old

Having come on leaps and bounds in the last year under Zola, Cole is now knocking on the England door. Bound to rise, but I feel 90 may be beyond him.

Robert Green 89-90

GK - 29 years old

Another goalkeeper performing well for a mid-table team, Rob Green's form and England appearances should get him a rise.

Matthew Upson 89-90

CB - 30 years old

Consistently good for West Ham and looks to have been promoted to England's 3rd/4th centre-back.

Possible Risers

Arsenal

Theo Walcott 89-89/90

Wing/Fwd - 20 years old

A delayed return from injury has stunted his chance for a rise, but some eye-catching performances could put him back on track.

Abou Diaby 88-89/88

CM/LM - 23 years old

Will probably rise as deserves to be equal to Denilson. Another under-equipped regular for Arsenal.

Eduardo 89-90/89

Fwd - 26 years old

Would have been a "Probable Riser" if Arsene hadn't used him so sparingly early on in the season. May move him yet as he's one of my favourite players.

Denilson 89-90/89

CM/RM - 21 years old

Having played almost every game last season and started this season in good form, fadedwolfz rightly pointed out Denilson has a good chance of a rise.

Andrey Arshavin 93-94/93

AM/Wing - 28 years old

Amazing half season last year - the out-spoken Russian can come alive at any time during a match. Hasn't quite captured the imagination this season to the same extent, but I believe he is worthy of 94.

Aston Villa

[B]Ashley Young 90-91/90[/b]

Wing/AM - 24 years old

A class act - a couple of nice shows in a white jersey would make him odds-on for a rise.

Gabriel Agbonlahor 89-90/89

Fwd/Wing - 22 years old

The jet-heeled youngster needs to improve his consistency and contribute more to the team effort to be sure of a rise to 90.

James Milner 89-90/89

Wing - 23 years old

Another young Englishman at Villa who could see a rise should he have a good run.

Chelsea

Ashley Cole 93-94/93

LB - 28 years old

Regular for club and country, Cole is one of the few in an already highly-rated Chelsea team that probably merits a further rise. Is it right that he is rated 3 points lower than Ferdinand?

Florent Malouda 91-92/91

LM/Wing - 29 years old

A strong start to the season sees Malouda added to Chelsea's 'possible risers'. Looks to still be preferred to new signing Zhirkov.

Frank Lampard 95-95/96

CM/AM - 31 years old

As U A08 pointed out, Lampard lost his 96 rating on the back of some poor form on the international scene. Now he's impressing there (and for Chelsea), he could well reclaim his 96.

Everton

Phil Neville 88-89/88

DM/RB - 32 years old

A regular for the Toffees. Restricted to a 'possible riser' partly due to SM's reluctance to increase him in the past, and the fact I don't like him.

Fulham

Mark Schwarzer 89-89/90

GK - 36 years old

As U A08 posinted out, a stand-out performer for Fulham last year and the beginning of this year. If Fulham make headway in the Europa League and begin playing this season as they finished last, a rise is definately possible.

Danny Murphy 88-88/89

CM - 32 years old

Might be in for a rise after a very good 08/09 season. Don't hold your breath though - he's been doing it for a while now and not seen the rise.

Liverpool

Yossi Benayoun 89-90/89

RM/AM - 29 years old

Many were crying out for a rise last time round - having initially been sceptical of the Israeli's chance of rising, it is now obvious Benayoun is one of Liverpool's few remaining creative talents and does deserve the 90. Still not assured, but likely.

Martin Skrtel 92-92/93

CB - 24 years old

He features on many people's '90+ risers' list, but I am sceptical of his chances of rising at the moment. Doesnt seem quite worthy of commanding such a lofty rating, particularly while Liverpool are not looking like genuine title-challengers.

Man City

Gareth Barry 91-91/92

CM/LM - 28 years old

A regular member of the Man City midfield, Barry has a small chance of a rise.

Shaun Wright-Phillips 90-91/90

RM/Wing - 27 years old

Similarly, a regular member of the wealthy side who has impressed in the opeing weeks of the season.

Man Utd

Jonny Evans 88-89/88

CB/LB - 21 years old

Entirely dependent on how much game-time he gets. When he does feature, he has been good.

Dimitar Berbatov 93-94/93

CF - 28 years old

A sudden flurry of goals (something desperately needed from him this year) and I can see Berbatov rising

Darren Fletcher 90-91/90

CM/RM - 25 years old

Fletcher divides opinion: Pobrien86, who first mentioned him on this thread, believes the Scot to be under-rated at 90, while I agree with Monsieur Wenger in his belief that Fletcher is the representative of 'anti-football'. Either way, the sheer existence of the aforementioned view means he merits a place on the list. If I'm honest, he probably is likely to get a 91 due to the regularity of his appearances for the champions.

Sunderland

Darren Bent 88-89/88

CF - 25 years old

The focal point of Steve Bruce's new team, a few goals should clinch Bent's 89.

Tottenham

Aaron Lennon 89-90/89

Wing - 22 years old

If his and his team's performances continue a rise is likely.

UPDATE: After a good game for England, many are pointing to Lennon as the natural successor to Beckham. I would upgrade Aaron to a "probable riser" had this not all happened before the last World Cup. A promising player indeed, but has he gained the consistency required to take him to 90?

Ledley King 89-90/89

CB/DM - 28 years old

An amazing CB who will forever be restricted by his injury problems. If he manages his one game a week for the rest of the season (the target set by the club) he should get 90. Sadly, his inability to contribute internationally will probably cap his rating at that.

The ones in red wont happen im pretty sure...Some of them u have tipped for +2 rises which is not possible because they simply arent that good..U have given city players rises but u forget that the start of the season their first 4 matches were all relegation teams so defence wasnt tested... Lescott has done nothing for a rise, Richards is a huge liablity loses concentration very often, Toure will drop to 92 as he cant jump cant tackle what he is doing as ur captain no one knows.. U have missed the most certain riser Barry to 92 he is first choice for England while carrick is 92 and below him in the national team setup..

[/color]

The ones in red wont happen im pretty sure...Some of them u have tipped for +2 rises which is not possible because they simply arent that good..U have given city players rises but u forget that the start of the season their first 4 matches were all relegation teams so defence wasnt tested... Lescott has done nothing for a rise' date=' Richards is a huge liablity loses concentration very often, Toure will drop to 92 as he cant jump cant tackle what he is doing as ur captain no one knows.. U have missed the most certain riser Barry to 92 he is first choice for England while carrick is 92 and below him in the national team setup..[/quote']

i think of all that you have mentioned, only a few aren't worth rising. The others i'm positive they will rise.

examples include lucas. The most consistent player for us so far this season, he will get an 89/90 for sure. Agbonlahor has been in good form, and i think he should rise as well, given that he didn't the last time round because of villa's poor form. I think wayne bridge is worth a shout too, afterall he is england's deputy after cole.

i think of all that you have mentioned' date=' only a few aren't worth rising. The others i'm positive they will rise.

examples include lucas. The most consistent player for us so far this season, he will get an 89/90 for sure. Agbonlahor has been in good form, and i think he should rise as well, given that he didn't the last time round because of villa's poor form. I think wayne bridge is worth a shout too, afterall he is england's deputy after cole.[/quote']

If u think Lucas is ur most consistent player i cant say anything more on him... Agbonlahor im sorry why the hell was he supposed to rise last time for not scoring in more than 6 months ??2 goals and suddenly he is supposed to rise to 90 ?? Wayne Bridge is a solid 89 nothing more there are better left backs in the world like Taiwo if Hughes had a scouting system u would have known.. Bridge is solid but does nothing to deserve a 90... He is no longer guaranteed as left back i think Baines has made it to the squad a couple of times already...

[/color]

The ones in red wont happen im pretty sure...Some of them u have tipped for +2 rises which is not possible because they simply arent that good..U have given city players rises but u forget that the start of the season their first 4 matches were all relegation teams so defence wasnt tested... Lescott has done nothing for a rise' date=' Richards is a huge liablity loses concentration very often, Toure will drop to 92 as he cant jump cant tackle what he is doing as ur captain no one knows.. U have missed the most certain riser Barry to 92 he is first choice for England while carrick is 92 and below him in the national team setup..[/quote']

ivanovic and Lucas are certain risers mate:confused:

examples include lucas. The most consistent player for us so far this season' date=' he will get an 89/90 for sure. .[/quote']

Your right, Lucas has been consistent since he came to the club and based on that 85/86 could be suitable, however, He will probably get an increase instead, purely because of minutes on the pitch though, and certainly not ability.

I started reading this then nearly felt sick and had to rush to the tiolet when I read that Darren Fletcher was a "possible" rise to 91, with his rating prediction 90/91 with the 90 being the more "realistic". I'm almost offended.

Am I watching a different Manchester United?

Am I listening to the wrong commentary team?

Has no one else heard SAF talk about how important and how amazing Fletch is playing?

Is it possible that I mis-read or mis-heard Wengers panick talk about how much "certain players" dominate and kick in the midfield (forgetting that he used to have players like paddy viera, keown, adams and the rest of his old tough tackling regiem lol)

If use think that darren fletcher won't rise and only has a possible chance then you clearly havnt been watching football, he's soo important that he wasnt put on the bench for the Besiktas game because he needed rested for city, the last 3 league games he has been given Man of the match (excluding Arsenal as Rooney got it but I say the last 3 as SAF came out after the match and was shocked to hear that fletcher didnt recieve the award and explained that "Wayne should go and give it to darren as he was outstanding today"

Match of the day used 5 mins of there show not long ago to show the amazing job he does for united roaming the midfield and winning every tackle.

None other than liverpool legend Jamie Rednap said "Fletcher is the most improved player in world football over the last 2 years!" You forget players like aguero and nasri have been improving in this period lol.

Surely with praise like this everyone is just ignoring him merely for the fact that he is Darren fletcher and not some foreign import with a name like oscar sanchez or something random haha! he is being held back due to his national team performances but I watched both the Macedonia and Holland games and fletch was one of scotlands outstanding players.

Theres no way the first name in the Manchester Utd Midfield should be "90 with the slight chance of 91"

Fletcher 90 next rating change 92/91

Fletch is guarenteed 91 with a 50/50 chance of 92, carricks 92 and fletch is twice the player, I've watched every Man U game this year and he has been the outsanding player in the prem! FACT! :D no one has to beleive, use can all argue, Am just gonna sit and smile until the rating changes come round, then we will see.

Omg had to edit again I just read that barry is a "certain 92" as well as Ireland being a 92... again correct me if I'm wrong but was ireland playing in the derby?? sorry because he didnt touch the ball and baary had 1 touch with his finish as fletcher ran the show, I'm actually shocked reading some of these comments, part of me wishes fletcher was English then it would be Fletch to 97!!!!

If Fletcher doesn't rise I'll never post again!

I started reading this then nearly felt sick and had to rush to the tiolet when I read that Darren Fletcher was a "possible" rise to 91' date=' with his rating prediction 90/91 with the 90 being the more "realistic". I'm almost offended.

Am I watching a different Manchester United?

Am I listening to the wrong commentary team?

Has no one else heard SAF talk about how important and how amazing Fletch is playing?

Is it possible that I mis-read or mis-heard Wengers panick talk about how much "certain players" dominate and kick in the midfield (forgetting that he used to have players like paddy viera, keown, adams and the rest of his old tough tackling regiem lol)

If use think that darren fletcher won't rise and only has a possible chance then you clearly havnt been watching football, he's soo important that he wasnt put on the bench for the Besiktas game because he needed rested for city, the last 3 league games he has been given Man of the match (excluding Arsenal as Rooney got it but I say the last 3 as SAF came out after the match and was shocked to hear that fletcher didnt recieve the award and explained that "Wayne should go and give it to darren as he was outstanding today"

Match of the day used 5 mins of there show not long ago to show the amazing job he does for united roaming the midfield and winning every tackle.

None other than liverpool legend Jamie Rednap said "Fletcher is the most improved player in world football over the last 2 years!" You forget players like aguero and nasri have been improving in this period lol.

Surely with praise like this everyone is just ignoring him merely for the fact that he is Darren fletcher and not some foreign import with a name like oscar sanchez or something random haha! he is being held back due to his national team performances but I watched both the Macedonia and Holland games and fletch was one of scotlands outstanding players.

Theres no way the first name in the Manchester Utd Midfield should be "90 with the slight chance of 91"

Fletch is guarenteed 91 with a 50/50 chance of 92, carricks 92 and fletch is twice the player, I've watched every Man U game this year and he has been the outsanding player in the prem! FACT! :D no one has to beleive, use can all argue, Am just gonna sit and smile until the rating changes come round, then we will see.

Omg had to edit again I just read that barry is a "certain 92" as well as Ireland being a 92... again correct me if I'm wrong but was ireland playing in the derby?? sorry because he didnt touch the ball and baary had 1 touch with his finish as fletcher ran the show, I'm actually shocked reading some of these comments, part of me wishes fletcher was English then it would be Fletch to 97!!!!

If Fletcher doesn't rise I'll never post again![/quote']

every single word u have said is true and each statement if u pick them out 1by 1 are all FACTS,

He is the most under-rated player on earth because he is Scottish , if he was Brazilian there would be people going crazy right now touching themselves over him lol. But Sir Alex isnt dilussional and knows how good he is. If he wasnt suspended for the champions league final Xavi and Iniesta wouldn't have had such an easy game like they did strolling past carrick and anderson.And Fergie knew that night who his main man was and said so himself . Fact.

u dont have to worry about never posing again he will get his 91 at least , but he needs to get 92 and equal Carrick who is living in his shadow.

[/color]

The ones in red wont happen im pretty sure...Some of them u have tipped for +2 rises which is not possible because they simply arent that good..U have given city players rises but u forget that the start of the season their first 4 matches were all relegation teams so defence wasnt tested... Lescott has done nothing for a rise' date=' Richards is a huge liablity loses concentration very often, Toure will drop to 92 as he cant jump cant tackle what he is doing as ur captain no one knows.. [b']U have missed the most certain riser Barry to 92[/b] he is first choice for England while carrick is 92 and below him in the national team setup..

Firstly, where two possible ratings have been shown, the first is the most likely - the second might only be a slight possibility (see the writing beneath) and may only be there because the rating changes are still a while away - a lot can happen!

Secondly, Lescott played amazing all last season - a rise to 91 is hardly groundbreaking for a 20-odd million pound signing.

Barry is under 'possible risers', though i agree i think he definately deserves it now (although some later posters obviously disagree!).

I started reading this then nearly felt sick and had to rush to the tiolet when I read that Darren Fletcher was a "possible" rise to 91' date=' with his rating prediction 90/91 with the 90 being the more "realistic". I'm almost offended.

Omg had to edit again I just read that barry is a "certain 92" as well as Ireland being a 92... again correct me if I'm wrong but was ireland playing in the derby??

If Fletcher doesn't rise I'll never post again![/quote']

Oh dear, I don't like it when my predictions make people ill, and I certainly don't want to put you off posting! OK, alot of people seem sure Fletcher is going to rise. I'm going to try and shake off my anti-Fletcher bias and put him as a definate riser to 91, with an outside chance of 92 (as you rightly point out, he is preferred to Carrick). Hope this makes you feel better!

And Barry is a regular for England as well as Man City, although he is fact only a 'possible riser' at the moment, I may be promoting him on my final evaluation in a week or so.

Alex Song should get a +1 to 89 . he has played well this season. If Palacios gets a rise then Song must .

Yep' date=' I agree. Song is a regular for Arsenal, so he is down for a +1.

can i know when will these ratings be??!

Good question. They are currently doing the minor leagues in the main section that noone really cares that much about (aside from the odd large riser!), but i'd hazard a guess that Germany will start in about a month? Someone mght have a better answer than that.