Kieran Smith and James Prikee's Rating Predictions of the Eredivise

Kieran Smith

Re: Kieran Smith and James Prikee's Predictions of the Eredivise

How sure are you of Cisse's rating prediction?

I just read Vlad's prediction was 84 - 84/85...

Quite the difference. I had him down for 86' date=' but now I'm torn.[/quote']

id put nearly mylife on him gettin an 86 maybe not 87 just yet pit definalty he will get an 86. 7 apperances in league and 6 in World cup qualifying, scoring 4 goals in these compotitions. playin 680 minutes over all.:D

Re: Kieran Smith and James Prikee's Predictions of the Eredivise

You should absolutely put Andreas Isaksson on "who not to buy" section. He's absolutely a disgrace in our PSV starting line up' date=' and it's not even funny. We PSV fans are just kind of disgusted that PSV's chairman Jan Reker's planning to keep the GK until after World Cup to raise value before selling. Cassio Ramos could easily slot into the starting line up any day.

I would also add Haibin Zhou into "Don't buy", because he'd turn out as a waste of money. PSV seems to hang onto him just because he's Chinese, in an attempt to tap into the Chinese market. Any potential or talent in him though? For sure, but he'd rot away in Jong PSV if he'd stay.

And by the way, it's Danko Lazovic. Darko Lazovic on the other hand, is a very good talent, but he's still in Serbia I think.

I think you missed Reimond Manco, Jonathan Reis out. There's a couple of PSV players on loan last season that haven't "returned" back to PSV because SM is lazy.

Personally think Afellay would have difficulty nailing down that 91 rating. Yes, he's a beauty to watch for PSV fans like us, and we all pretty much agree he at least deserves a 91. But, SM doesn't rate Eredivisie that highly. Last time (when I started playing) PSV had a player at 91+ was Timmy Simons (91), Philip Cocu (91), Jefferson Farfan (91-92) and Gomes (91), and that was because PSV crashed into semi-finals of CL. From what I've seen from PSV so far this season, is the lack of dominance on the pitch against European opponents. I doubt PSV can progress very far in Europe this season with that lacking mentality and play, so I remain rather skeptical with Afellay's rating prediction. He'd get it any day if he played in any bigger league though.

Just to add some extra trivia if it helps, PSV brought Ojo along with the squad to the Atletico Madrid away game in UEFA Champions League 08/09 group stage. Just shows how much faith PSV puts in the lad.[/quote']

I think a Dutchman can do this ratings a lot better. What I've read the ratings are just depending on facts, and not on football knowledge. When you set Danko Lazovic on the "Not to buy" list, you're not doing good because he's doing better under coach Fred Rutten. He's being used as a winger now, so that's why he doesn't scores that much goals. The rating change of Danny Koevermans depends also only on the fact that he's second in the goal scorer's list, but he has to fight to stay in the first eleven.

When you put the two keepers of FC Groningen on the "Not to buy" list, you must have good reasons. But because you didn't see Luciano last season, you don't know he was doing very good. Now he's injured so he doesn't plays, and there isn't any reason why he shouldn't pass the 87 because he's one of the top goal keepers in the Eredivisie (only Stekelenburg and Romero are better, and maybe Isaksson).

This are a few huge mistakes, but I can see (check the FC Twente ratings) that you aren't really following the Eredivisie. Because you knew that Denneboom has left Twente, and you knew Stoch is one of the revelations at Twente. Rajkovic isn't playing very good, and I can't find the reason why he is in the "To buy" list.

Luckily you found the greatest prospects (Mertens, Honda, Alderweireld).

Re: Kieran Smith and James Prikee's Rating Predictions of the Eredivise

who do you think is better in the long run WIJNALDUM' date=' Georginio or leroy FER?[/quote']

Fer is one of the top players in the Eredivisie, Wijnaldum is underperforming at the moment and not in the starting eleven. I should buy Fer.

why not 89' date=' hes AZ no.1 and looks ready for the Argentina team, hes been brilliant this season and last season.:D[/quote']

Indeed, Romero is one of the greatest prospects but he's doing not very well this season. The best goalkeeper of the Eredivisie last season.

Watch this:

Fer is one of the top players in the Eredivisie' date=' Wijnaldum is underperforming [b']at the moment[/b] and not in the starting eleven. I should buy Fer.

yes i know fer will get a better increase but thats why i said in the long run

What about Toby Alderweireld and his chances of making an 86 perhaps? After all he is starting regularly for ajax at the back and is playing very well

Yes mate for sure 84/85/86 these are all with in reach for Alderwierld playing regular and in the International setup too.:D

In the ajax squad

Cvitanich and sulejmani will not rise to 89 for sure!

and kennedy has no chance of a drop to 86.

The others are i think reasonable.

Cvitanich why not, hes been doing well for Ajax altho i agre with the other 2 they do need updating mate.:)

• 2 weeks later...

it will happen either next week or the week after for syre' date=' maybe next week so get ready buy your guys.[/quote']

When was this quote written ...... will the dutch changes happen after the 29th october or befroe because i want to buy stoch and his tb is over on the 29th of octber do you think i can buy him in time or am i too late ??

When was this quote written ...... will the dutch changes happen after the 29th october or befroe because i want to buy stoch and his tb is over on the 29th of octber do you think i can buy him in time or am i too late ??

before and read my post and look at the Date of my post;)