Jorge Gastelum.

mitic0

Re: Jorge Gastelum.

Double check that. He is known as OCAMPO' date=' jorge gastelum and I don't see him listed as retiring. He has been playing all the games for Moreila as well.[/quote']

well it´s a got **** error. if you search «GASTELUM». it appears Gastelum, Jorge - Morelia , 21 years old, 76 rating. He is exactly the same

Do you know how i can «exchange» them? because i am loosing money right now with the «retiring» thins.

thanks

well it´s a got **** error. if you search «GASTELUM». it appears Gastelum' date=' Jorge - Morelia , 21 years old, 76 rating. He is exactly the same

Do you know how i can «exchange» them? because i am lossing money right now the the «retiring» thins.

thanks[/quote']

tone the language mate you will get warned by a MOD;):D

I see that he is in the new players section' date=' but I can't help you from there. I've had my own problems with players who I thought played but SM did not rate them. :o[/quote']

ok thank you very much. i already used the support section. I hope they can do something about it.

[]