AZPILICUETA help

manutd18

Re: AZPILICUETA help will be reped

I remember having him as a high riser about 2 years ago. He is still on the most sought after players from Spain list who are under 87/88. All I know is that he started the first game for his team, but I doubt his chances to rise there. You could use him to swap fo another player, but he has a lot of talent, he is just at a lower rated team, and will find it hard to rise at Osasuna.

I remember having him as a high riser about 2 years ago. He is still on the most sought after players from Spain list who are under 87/88. All I know is that he started the first game for his team' date=' but I doubt his chances to rise there. You could use him to swap fo another player, but he has a lot of talent, he is just at a lower rated team, and will find it hard to rise at Osasuna.[/quote']

yep.. i second that

Well he's been in the Osasuna first team for a few years now, started the first game of the season as expected.

He has played for the spanish under 17, 19 and 21 sqauds. Scoring 2 goals for the under 19's. And started his career as a midfielder.

i think any more background info is irrelevant really.

But yeah defnitely got a bright future and WILL be one of the top right backs in the world in a few years time.

Don't know about an immediate rise for the next rating changes but definitely one to get!.

hope that helped.