TOM_HEMY's you in a shirt!

Guest TOM_HEMY

Guest TOM_HEMY

Ok not sure how many people will want this done but here goes.

So this isn't a player in diff shirt thread so I won't be posting anything like David Villa in a Man City shirt or anything it's you in a football kit, I won't be doing any playing ones just modelling. If you would like one reply and include a photo of you like you're modelling a kit, so slight smile on your face and thats about it. Once I've done it I'll post it back on here. I'll make two one full size and one 200x200 which can be used as an avatar like mine.

Here's mine as an example:

tomhemynewcastle.jpg?t=1251978949

me2.jpg?t=1251979044

I'll be limiting myself to making one every weekday, none on Saterday and 2 on Sunday but these may change if I'm bored or my lap top breaks.

I'm also limiting everyone to no more than 2 a month.

So this thread is now open for business.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning!

Good morning!There is a dining-room for the prisoners and the other for the officers. The house bleach costumes where the prisoners dine is a large hall capable of seating fully twelve hundred men.Each table is long enough to accommodate bleach cosplay to twenty men, and resembles an ordinary school-desk. There are no table-cloths or napkins bleach cosplay costume nothing but a plain, dry board. The table furniture consists of a tin quart cup, a small piece of bleach costume pan of the same precious metal, which hang up the hash, an iron knife, fork and spoon.

christian louboutin shoes

Christian louboutin boots make women appear better taste and charm. for some women whom do not have perfect lines of the calfs, Christian louboutin boots are making sense of the body becomes erect and beautiful.This summer, christian louboutin has become the synonymous of fashion and sexy. How can u be a member of fashion this summer with out a pair of christian louboutin shoes?~A large part of God's love for women was reflected on the christian louboutin heels. A woman without a pair of louboutin Signature red sole was just like a sentence has no verb. Christian Louboutin pumps is such a strange thing that changes a woman from a noun into a verb. it let women showed their best shape.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...