92+ Strikers

Bones001

Re: 92+ Strikers

What about any 94/95 rated strikers who are gonna increase/stay at there rating for a few more seasons?

Im looking to swap Kuyt for a better striker you see

would swapping kuyt for López LISANDRO if i can' date=' be a good deal?[/quote']

ye i would say so kuyt wont rise and is 29 and lopez may rise to 93 if he keeps up his good form at lyon.

Possible risers could include;

- López Lisandro (92 -> 92/93)

- Alexandre Pato (92 -> 92/93)

- Dimitar Berbatov (93 -> 93/94)

- Diego Milito (93 -> 93/94)

It's very early in the season yet to predict ratings' date=' but if your quite low on cash then I would probably go for Berbatov.[/quote']

What has Berbatov done to get 94? Seriously. He will be fortunate to stay at 93!

Im sorry but that proves you wrong rather than right. 9 league goals and he deserves a 94 all of a sudden? come on!

What about the likes of Forlan who consistently get 25+ in La Liga. If 9 goals is worthy of a 94 then he should be about 97!

My point was more that theres no chance of him dropping. You've seemed to miss the assists box and Actim box as well. If you read my initial post I said that it was too early to predict ratings yet but if I were to guess them on other things they'd be what I would expect. Other things including Berbatov actually playing as CF this season and having his best game in a United shirt this season against Wigan.

The Forlan point can't be used at all, hes playing against weaker defences in a league that leaks goals. But I guess if he can get 94 by just scoring goals, Berbatob can get 95 by doing the same but being a much better technically gifted player. :) You don't have to listen to me, but Berbatov will be 94 by the end of the season give or take. Considering he stays fit etc.