Sign in to follow this  
Sinny

Hopefully SM have a sense of humour..

Re: Hopefully SM have a sense of humour..

Haha, that's great.

There's another video on Youtube from that scene, about the Ronaldo thing in the summer of 08. Hilarious. :D

cQn0X2txOo4

On 8 Out Of 10 Cats a month or so ago, they actually showed a preview for this film, as one of the actors appeared on the show. Apparently it's not even out yet. Unless the new film is remake or something.

Haha' date=' that's great.

There's another video on Youtube from that scene, about the Ronaldo thing in the summer of 08. Hilarious. :D

[YOUTUBE']cQn0X2txOo4[/YOUTUBE]

On 8 Out Of 10 Cats a month or so ago, they actually showed a preview for this film, as one of the actors appeared on the show. Apparently it's not even out yet. Unless the new film is remake or something.

This film was out about 5 years ago :confused:

It was called 'Der Untergang' or 'Downfall' and is a great film for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I've seen that one before, it is the best one. My favourite bit is when one woman comforts the other by saying:

"Don't worry, we still have Wes Brown"

:D

This film was out about 5 years ago :confused:

It was called 'Der Untergang' or 'Downfall' and is a great film for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I've seen that one before' date=' it is the best one. My favourite bit is when one woman comforts the other by saying:

"Don't worry, we still have Wes Brown"

:D[/quote']

Deja Vu moment.. I think I've posted this video before and you made that exact same comment! :P

Ye, I think the film is a remake or something, but it showed that particular scene with a guy looking like Hitler sitting behind a desk in the preview for the film.

Unless the 8 Out Of 10 Cats episode in question was shot over 5 years ago.