English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Guest 1CapWonder

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Valiant effort from Dale Reserves :D

Admittedly, Cardiff didn't have their strongest team out, but it was on average much, much stronger than the team I put out. 10 changes, and I managed 52% possession, and more shots on goal Away from home :D

Lost on pens but who's complaining. Very happy with the performance. MR tomorrow.

:)

Lost 1-0 to a strong (+10 average rating) Liverpool' date=' where I had much more shots, but Liverpool had a bit more possession. Not a bad performance for my youngsters even if I lost. :) Good luck in the next rounds, Tom.[/quote']

yeah good game mate.

+ Sky Blue, im selling Kalou if you wanted.

Played a weaker side than usual againt Southend tonight, they dominated possession but i had 1 shots to their 8. Well, his youth thoroughly deserved their 3-2 win.

I would have been happy with the result, since it lets me concentrate on the league but now i'm fuming. David Dunn gets injured for 5 weeks!! Such an integral part of my team, this will severely reduce title hopes. :eek::mad::o

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Played a weaker side than usual againt Southend tonight' date=' they dominated possession but i had 1 shots to their 8. Well, his youth thoroughly deserved their 3-2 win.

I would have been happy with the result, since it lets me concentrate on the league but now i'm fuming. David Dunn gets injured for 5 weeks!! Such an integral part of my team, this will severely reduce title hopes. :eek::mad::o[/quote']

Monty my good man, I see you have taken the tail out from under your legs after my boys whipped you the other evening in our little youth encounter......I thought you'd topped yourself :D:D:cool:

Monty my good man' date=' I see you have taken the tail out from under your legs after my boys whipped you the other evening in our little youth encounter......I thought you'd topped yourself :D:D:cool:[/quote']

'Twas a tight game my Scottish friend, but one you just won.. ;)

Well, funny thing about that. Apparently you cant hang yourself with a Scotland shirt, the workmanship in those sweat shops are so bad it just tore... :P

Wait until the youth cup, i shall reap my revenge! :D

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

'Twas a tight game my Scottish friend' date=' but one you [b']just[/b] won.. ;)

Well, funny thing about that. Apparently you cant hang yourself with a Scotland shirt, the workmanship in those sweat shops are so bad it just tore... :P

Wait until the youth cup, i shall reap my revenge! :D

My Young Lads are waiting....... and Monty, we have no sweatshops in Bonnie Scotland :P, you are confusing my great land with Mr Izod's poverty stricken East End of London haha :D

Played a weaker side than usual againt Southend tonight' date=' they dominated possession but i had 1 shots to their 8. Well, his youth thoroughly deserved their 3-2 win.

I would have been happy with the result, since it lets me concentrate on the league but now i'm fuming. David Dunn gets injured for 5 weeks!! Such an integral part of my team, this will severely reduce title hopes. :eek::mad::o[/quote']

Yeah i was chuffed with the result as didn't hold out much hope with a starting average of only 79 - was even more chuffed when i looked at the the quality of player we'd beaten (starting average 86 :)).

Notts County await in the next round, though if my transfer plans come to fruition then it'll be a much-changed team that makes the trip to Meadow Lane on the 28th..... ;)

My Young Lads are waiting....... and Monty' date=' we have no sweatshops in Bonnie Scotland :P, [b']you are confusing my great land with Mr Izod's poverty stricken East End of London haha [/b] :D

Ah, they're just so alike see; full of drunk, depressed, ginger people.. :P

My Young Lads are waiting....... and Monty' date=' we have no sweatshops in Bonnie Scotland :P, you are confusing my great land with Mr Izod's poverty stricken East End of London haha :D[/quote']

Local jobs for local people and if they put the hours in they can make a fair-ish wage, wheres the problem in that?

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Local jobs for local people and if they put the hours in they can make a fair-ish wage' date=' wheres the problem in that?[/color']

Spoken like a true conservative Mr Scrooge.....oops sorry Dave :D