• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Gonna stop countering formations, because Im obviously not following Sir Metz's guide well enough. Tried to counter City's formation and ended up with 39% possession.

Although to be fair, Bail did change his formation, so 3-5-2 was probably a bad choice to match up with 4-3-3 wingers.

Gonna stop countering formations' date=' because Im obviously not following Sir Metz's guide well enough. Tried to counter City's formation and ended up with 39% possession.

Although to be fair, Bail did change his formation, so 3-5-2 was probably a bad choice to match up with 4-3-3 wingers.[/quote']

Playing City today. Lets see how I do against them.

Playing City today. Lets see how I do against them.

Good luck against them, I dont know what the best result would be for me, probably a draw as you are both very close to me. I lost on Wednesday when a lot of the other top of the table teams lost too (missed opportunity) and tonight I face Chelsea which is a really tough encounter, when the top five face sides in or around the bottom half.

Also, if Millwall lose and two out of Tranmere, West Brom and Spurs win, it's squeaky bum time for the Lions, who would be 14 points behind with 15v points left to play for.

EC 106

End of Season Awards

End Of Season Awards Nominations Are Now Open

Voting Site

http://endofseasonawards.moonfruit.com/

Division 1

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the Season

Youth player of the season (Players Aged 15-21 only)

Homegrown Player Of The Season (English,Scottish,Welsh or Northern Irish

Team of the season

Division 2

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 3

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Division 4

Manager of the season

Goalkeeper of the season

Defender of the season

Midfielder of the season

Forward of the season

Team of the season

Other Awards

Overall Manager of the year

Overall Player of the year

Overall Team of the year

Most Improved Team This Season

Underachiever of the Year

EC106 Personality of the year

Award for Services to EC106

Rules

One nomination per category

no voting for your own players/Team these votes will not be counted

Vote for as many or as few of the Awards as you like

Votes can be for any player that has played in any of the 4 divisions this season

to cast your votes use this voting site of if for any reason you can not access this site PM The Fulham Manager in game or via pm on the forum or post your nominations on the EC106 - Discussion Thread

Voting closes on the final whistle of the playoff finals (date TBC)

Award results will be posted on the newspaper section in the EC106 game world and on the forum in the 106 discussion thread and on the 106 transfer & gossip thread

West Brom face the small task of beating United then... :(

I drew with them, and your squad has gotten so much better than it was. And they've yet to score (in the league) under Kop (which btw brings up a welcome addition Ive just noticed, if you go on a pre-Kop match report, it tells you that Gerard Golarte was in charge)

Willing to trade Eden Hazard + Nicolas Anelka + £5-7M for a 94+ striker.. Made two bids involving the two players so lets see where this goes and how much I could end up regretting trading Hazard away..

That's not a bad offer and i would have considered it but now Higuain is leaving Aguero will most definatly be staying.

As already mentioned Higuain will be joining United with Boateng, Badstuber and 10m coming my way, probably not the best deal from my side but i still have Aguero, Lavezzi and Nilmar and my defence really needed some attention:o

Guest drseanfitz

The best end of seasons awards in SM....Good old Phil :)

unfortunately Phil is busy atm, but am hoping to get the manager of the month awards kickstarted next season

EC 106

End of Season Awards

End Of Season Awards Nominations Are Now Open

Voting Site

http://endofseasonawards.moonfruit.com/

Other Awards

Overall Manager of the year

Overall Player of the year

Overall Team of the year

Most Improved Team This Season

Underachiever of the Year

EC106 Personality of the year

Award for Services to EC106

Rules

One nomination per category

no voting for your own players/Team these votes will not be counted

Vote for as many or as few of the Awards as you like

Votes can be for any player that has played in any of the 4 divisions this season

to cast your votes use this voting site of if for any reason you can not access this site PM The Fulham Manager in game or via pm on the forum or post your nominations on the EC106 - Discussion Thread

Voting closes on the final whistle of the playoff finals (date TBC)

Award results will be posted on the newspaper section in the EC106 game world and on the forum in the 106 discussion thread and on the 106 transfer & gossip thread

Looks great :) Do we have to do them all at once or can I do, say one division now, then another division tomorrow?

On the other awards I'm guessing the underachiever is a team/manager and what's the difference between the bottom 2 awards?

Guest drseanfitz

Looks great :) Do we have to do them all at once or can I do' date=' say one division now, then another division tomorrow?

On the other awards I'm guessing the underachiever is a team/manager and what's the difference between the bottom 2 awards?[/quote']

EC106 Personality of the year - is whoever has been most prominant on the forum(previous winners include Paris Hilton, Izod, and some young stallion won it last year.)

Award for Services to EC106 - is more of a long term award for services devoid of personality

EC106 Personality of the year - is whoever has been most prominant on the forum(previous winners include Paris Hilton' date=' Izod, and some young stallion won it last year.)

Award for Services to EC106 - is more of a long term award for services devoid of personality[/quote']

Okipoke :) Is there a list of previous winners hanging about?

Guest drseanfitz

Good work Sean' date=' and further to the previous post I'd just like to remind you I have won the Personality of the year twice now[/color']..:P

I did say that you'd won it, never specified how many times. calm down laddy.