• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Divison 4 have new leaders after a late Marco Biaganti penalty snatches a hard earned 2-1 win at Jonny's Luton ( unlucky mate)..Elsewhere City get a huge boost with wins for Tom's Ipswich and Jacks Northampton over promotion rivals Hartlepool and Northampton...next up a difficult visit from Notts Forest :)

Lost 4-2 to Norwich City' date='typical us were we win two tough away games get ourselves into position and throw it all away by losing the home game.[/quote']

Hard luck buddy, was a close enough game.. I'm yet to lose as Norwich manager and I've lifted this team out of the bottom 3 and put them into a very safe position. Agreed a deal to sell Hazard to Hewett..

Northampton 0 Peterborough 3

Just typical, get a run going and then lose three in four. Time to go back to the drawing board and try and get back to winning ways. Still sit third, but 7 points off second placed Hartlepool and only a point ahead of fourth place Brentford.

Preston beat Chelsea 3-1 at The Bridge. Front three of Jovetic, Owen and Welbeck on target.

I don't move anywhere, but there's now an five point gap between me and Man City. Everyone above me won, so I'm still 7 points off top. But the next game is against top side Liverpool.