English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

A Glen Loovens strike is enough to give Cheltenham a 1-0 win away to Rushden & Diamonds. That's now four wins on the trot for the Robins but i've only gone up from 17th to 14th in the process.

Steven Davis picked up his 5th booking, so he's out for Wednesday's game at home to Brentford but i've got Kevin Nolan back in the first team after suspension.

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Divison 4 have new leaders after a late Marco Biaganti penalty snatches a hard earned 2-1 win at Jonny's Luton ( unlucky mate)..Elsewhere City get a huge boost with wins for Tom's Ipswich and Jacks Northampton over promotion rivals Hartlepool and Northampton...next up a difficult visit from Notts Forest :)

Forest move into 10th, 3 points off the playoffs after beating Yeovil 3-1. Alecsandro, Shawcross and Boquita with the goals :). Next is, as above, a very difficult trip to Hull to try and close the gap.

John Arne Riise marks his return to the starting line-up with a goal and Wayne Rooney scores the winner in Manchester United's 2-1 win over West Brom... its my first win in charge of Man Utd and the first two goals scored in my tenure I think.

I had changed from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-2-2-2 and pushed Alves back to RB and Ramos to CB. Now with Juan and Higuain arriving I've got big decisions to make.

EDIT: Just put in my votes :)

Preston beat Chelsea 3-1 at The Bridge. Front three of Jovetic' date=' Owen and Welbeck on target.

I don't move anywhere, but there's now an five point gap between me and Man City. [b']Everyone above me won[/b], so I'm still 7 points off top. But the next game is against top side Liverpool.

Sheffield United lost.

Southampton win for the first time in 5 games after coming from behind to defeat bottom club Millwall 2-1 thanks to goals from Pedro and Gilardino. Makukula had originally given the visitors a 15th minute lead.

Southampton now move up to 4th 5 points off Liverpool.

Nooooooooooo............. what is happening to us?:(

Hartlepool slip off the top of the table after being easily beaten 3-2 by Ipswich Town. Well done to Tom though.

The only good bit of news is Northampton Town also lost so there is still a bit of breathing space between us and 3rd.

Guest drseanfitz

Nooooooooooo............. what is happening to us?:(

Hartlepool slip off the top of the table after being easily beaten 3-2 by Ipswich Town. Well done to Tom though.

The only good bit of news is Northampton Town also lost so there is still a bit of breathing space between us and 3rd.

and I think I beat you for that player, Tae-hee

Guest drseanfitz

Or maybe in your case it should be he-he.:P Looks like I will just have to beat you to that German instead.;)

I've got loads of risers for that position already, so can survive if you do.

Fraser FYVIE has completed his move to Notts County from Aberdeen in a swap deal for Thanos PETSOS and Josh MCQUOID . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy with this deal tbh,I was suprised Fyvie was at external for such a long time with the amount of interest there was in him,Fyvie is obviously someone with big potential and was fantastic last season,unfortunately for him his missed this season due to a cruciate injury,but I'm hopeful he can come back and eventually leave Aberdeen for a bigger club.

Fraser FYVIE has completed his move to Notts County from Aberdeen in a swap deal for Thanos PETSOS and Josh MCQUOID . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy with this deal tbh' date='I was suprised Fyvie was at external for such a long time with the amount of interest there was in him,Fyvie is obviously someone with big potential and was fantastic last season,unfortunately for him his missed this season due to a cruciate injury,but I'm hopeful he can come back and eventually leave Aberdeen for a bigger club.[/quote']

Big game wednesday my son:)

Beat Pompey 3-1 last night, Aguero and Kagawa uping their tally:)

Higuain has completed his move to Manchester United with Badstuber and Boateng arriving at City, maybe a poorer deal for my side but it seems i can win games without the likes of big players, look at Kagawa for example he is my top scorer this season with eleven goals thats more than Aguero an Higuain got. Also the 10m i recieved from the deal means my transfer kitty for the end of the season is increased to 55m:)

Anyone selling any British based players rated 88+?

Got the likes of Steven Davis' date=' Paul Robinson, Robert Huth, Chris Brunt, Kevin Nolan, Glenn Whelan ... to be put in any possible deals.[/quote']

Leon Osman may leave for the right deal. Negotiate in-game pm if interested.