• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Brentford 3-1 Oxford United

Was the better side with 57% of possession but only one more shot on goal/target than Belkevtiz side. Just happy with three points and some results went our way as well with a few sides around us losing. We move into 4th place now a point off Northampton and eight points behind Hartlepool. I don't think we can catch them but if they were to drop anymore points over the next two games it could be quite an interesting end to the season....

Milan Baros scored on his return from injury only to be injured again :mad: another two weeks on the treatment table for the Czech. Luisao and Wijnaldum with the other two goals.

Next up is Cheltenham Town away and I will be looking for revenge as I was beaten 2-0 at Griffin Park last time out.

Anyone selling any British based players rated 88+?

Got the likes of Steven Davis' date=' Paul Robinson, Robert Huth, Chris Brunt, Kevin Nolan, Glenn Whelan ... to be put in any possible deals.[/quote']

Owen Hargreaves? Matt Upson?

I'm interested in many of those players of yours.

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Oliver BAUMANN of Chievo from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted along with other club offers. Chievo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

one of the top bundesliga keepers this season

but it's a 3 way race

Huddersfield Town - £781k + Matthew RYAN + Jens TOORNSTRA - Accepted. Hartlepool United - £378k + Jorge ENRIQUEZ + Ionut NEAGU - Accepted.

Crewe Alexandra - £6.2M - Accepted.

Guest 1CapWonder

Anyone selling any British based players rated 88+?

Got the likes of Steven Davis' date=' Paul Robinson, Robert Huth, Chris Brunt, Kevin Nolan, Glenn Whelan ... to be put in any possible deals.[/quote']

Just hearing back from Southend on a deal, but Wes Brown could be sold.

Guest drseanfitz

Sheff Wed's on a losing streak atm - up next Sean and his division 1 quality Crewe side :eek:

my starting XI has an average rating of 2 less than it did a few weeks back.

Guest 1CapWonder

Almost completely forgetting about last night's game...

Jonathas (Rated 82) deputised for (92 rated) Ruud Van Nistelrooy and bagged on his debut! Ronaldo got the other in a vital 2-1 win against Leyton Orient, meaning we are level with 6th placed Bristol Rovers on points.

Guest drseanfitz

Breaking news from West Bromwich...

adebayor_1811972c.jpg

you're breaking news is that you've got a half naked man propositioning you with a thumb (god knows what he plans to do with that:eek:)

you're breaking news is that you've got a half naked man propositioning you with a thumb (god knows what he plans to do with that:eek:)

Absolutely :)

Hope you've looked about for the best deal Stu' date=' you can get a donkey for a tenner in downtown cairo.[/quote']

Egyptians always want your women :( Ade's unbelievable when he wants to be (he should be in his first few months in Madrid) and SM can't process his idleness :P