• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread Mrs Moses Age : Unknown Nationailty : PoshScottish Position : Missionary (7 years of marriage will do that to you) Preferred foot : Both - norma

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Manchester United and Huddersfield Town both had bids accepted for Yuto Nagatomo. Hoping my 9.2million bid is enough.

I tried to sell Faye for 6 million when he came off of TB, but as typical, nobody was interested in him. So, I decided to use him in a p/e, and he is worth more than 9 million. Better than letting him go for peanuts to an external I guess. :)

I tried to sell Faye for 6 million when he came off of TB' date=' but as typical, nobody was interested in him. So, I decided to use him in a p/e, and he is worth more than 9 million. Better than letting him go for peanuts to an external I guess. :)[/quote']

I thought that would be the case. Was pretty annoyed that my chairman didn't let me bid more but thats a consequence of being a bigger club. Barring a SM masterstroke, well done on getting him

Pavel POGREBNYAK has handed in his transfer request from Chelsea

Hmmmm this is interesting....i wonder if the Chelsea boss even realised this was due to happen as Pogrebnyak was on loan for so long?

Which begs the question, do we have any moral obligation to not bid on him once he returns from loan (in which case would external not bid on him anyway?), or do we all just circle like vultures and then pounce the second he is recalled or Plymouth return him...? :eek::D

Hmmmm this is interesting....i wonder if the Chelsea boss even realised this was due to happen as Pogrebnyak was on loan for so long?

Which begs the question' date=' do we have any moral obligation to not bid on him once he returns from loan (in which case would external not bid on him anyway?), or do we all just circle like vultures and then pounce the second he is recalled or Plymouth return him...? :eek::D[/quote']

He'll automatically be on the transfer list. As good as the EC106 community is, good luck with asking 79 managers not to bid on a prime target :P . The vultures have already descended half way down from their normal height with just your post alone :D

Which begs the question' date=' do we have any moral obligation to not bid on him once he returns from loan (in which case would external not bid on him anyway?), or do we all just circle like vultures and then pounce the second he is recalled or Plymouth return him...? :eek::D[/quote']

Shame i don't have much money to buy him,so i'll just keep him until the end of season :P

He'll automatically be on the transfer list. As good as the EC106 community is' date=' good luck with asking 79 managers not to bid on a prime target :P . The vultures have already descended half way down from their normal height with just your post alone :D[/quote']

Ach well it was in the news feed anyway so didn't think it was giving away any national secrets to post here, plus with the amount of clubs who had him short-listed i suppose Chelsea will get a hefty price for him anyway.

Might liven things up even more in the transfer market if folk start selling to raise cash for making a bid on him :)

Ach well it was in the news feed anyway so didn't think it was giving away any national secrets to post here' date=' plus with the amount of clubs who had him short-listed i suppose Chelsea will get a hefty price for him anyway.

Might liven things up even more in the transfer market if folk start selling to raise cash for making a bid on him :)[/quote']

I'll have a huge wad of cash the day he becomes available;).

Ach well it was in the news feed anyway so didn't think it was giving away any national secrets to post here' date=' plus with the amount of clubs who had him short-listed i suppose Chelsea will get a hefty price for him anyway.

[b']Might liven things up even more in the transfer market if folk start selling to raise cash for making a bid on him [/b]:)

I like that train of thought (one step ahead) :) . Bring on the end-of-season sales :P

I do have my plan for the end of the season sales. Leon Osman, Axel Witsel, Soslan Dzhanaev, Juan Valera (after TB), Sebastien Leto (after TB) and James Henry. Don't offer now as I might need them for the league. You may shortlist them and make and offer after the final game. Also, if anyone has a good left midfielder, let me know ya! :) Soslan Dzhanaev may leave now though.

Won't be getting any sympathy from me. I don't think I've ever had a player rise beyond a level two concern, so it's as much the manager's fault as anyone elses. I shall be making a bid for sure.

I'm guessing because it's CV but what would be the point in that CV if you can't sell them for that :-(

I've found before that buying a player from another managed side where his CV at your club will be higher than the amount being paid the deal is often blocked.

I'm guessing it's Norwich buying the player? See what Rob's chairman values Dominguez at and bid that amount. It may be an extra million or 2 but the deal should go through.

I've found before that buying a player from another managed side where his CV at your club will be higher than the amount being paid the deal is often blocked.

I'm guessing it's Norwich buying the player? See what Rob's chairman values Dominguez at and bid that amount. It may be an extra million or 2 but the deal should go through.

Yeah tis! Well it's upto him, but we agreed for him to have £2m on top of the deal so it's upto himself on what he wants to do?

Cheers tho.