• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

He's in my first team plans for next season boss! You can have palop tho ;)

No thanks' date=' I don't need a keeper till the summer! Come on let me have him? If he came here I'm sure Valbuena would love a move to Divisio 1/2 wherever you are come the end of the season ;-)

Lay off Hernandez you :D

Im going through a bad run as it is ;)

I don't know if you heard Stevo, but he has bed Karen Brady because apparently you werent satisfying her? "/ ;-)

No thanks' date=' I don't need a keeper till the summer! Come on let me have him? If he came here I'm sure Valbuena would love a move to Divisio 1/2 wherever you are come the end of the season ;-)

I don't know if you heard Stevo, but he has bed Karen Brady because apparently you werent satisfying her? "/ ;-)[/quote']

Thats him benched then the ***** little sod. Nobody services my missus :D

Starting the squad shuffle around for next season early, i will listen to offers for the following players:

Schafer (LB/LM 26,89)

Jonathon (RB/RM 24,88)

Gamez (RB/CB 25,88)

Fernandez (CB 28,89)

Bassong (CB/LB 24/88)

Congre (DEF 25/88)

Carrick (CM/DM 29/92)

Salihovic (CM/LM 26/89)

Inler (CM/DM 26/89)

Noble (CM 23/88)

If you are interested please get in contact, i would prefer younger players rated 87+ in exchange:)

Starting the squad shuffle around for next season early' date=' i will listen to offers for the following players:

Schafer (LB/LM 26,89)

Jonathon (RB/RM 24,88)

Gamez (RB/CB 25,88)

Fernandez (CB 28,89)

Bassong (CB/LB 24/88)

Congre (DEF 25/88)

Carrick (CM/DM 29/92)

Salihovic (CM/LM 26/89)

Inler (CM/DM 26/89)

Noble (CM 23/88)

If you are interested please get in contact, i would prefer younger players rated 87+ in exchange:)[/quote']

I want Carrick!!!

Inexplicably, Arsenal can't score a single goal over two legs against Genoa in their SMFA Champions Cup Quarter-Final tie, but manage to progress after triumphing in a penalty shoot-out. Nemanja Vidic and Gareth Bale both saw red in tonight's second leg with made things hard for the Gunners, but Petr Cech was in fine form during the lottery of penalties to see the North Londoners through to the Semi-Finals.

Darlington await in the last four, while Chelsea and Bayern Munchen entertain the other Semi-Final tie, after the German club surprisingly knocked out Tottenham Hotspur this evening.

Nice little money-earner this! :)

SM getting ready for your impending relegation. ;)

It's ok' date=' we get Mellor back then and we can get rid of Ellington, Clarke and Johnson.

I do think they've been overly harsh in these ratings. I know League 1 has a ratings cap of 80, but lower the ratings [b']when[/b] we are relegated. Treacy didn't deserve to drop, and Matty James should still have risen despite now being at United.

And theres me thinking Keith Treacy was the only Preston player in for a chance of a rise:

Keith Treacy -1 to 80 Harsh

Andy Lonergan -1 to 83

Sean St Ledger -1 to 84 harsh

Danny Mayor +2 to 77

Adam Barton +6 to 78 Harsh

Conor McLaughlin +2 to 77

Above are my thoughts on the ratings Treacy -1 is a disgrace if i am being honest.

Above are my thoughts on the ratings Treacy -1 is a disgrace if i am being honest.

Harsh?! Are you kidding? Granted, I don't watch Preston play, but you're bottom of the league! Are you seriously saying St. Ledger is still one of the division's best defenders - for which the rating of 85 is reserved for - based on this season's form? The table doesn't lie, and the SM changes today prove that.

Harsh?! Are you kidding? Granted' date=' I don't watch Preston play, but you're bottom of the league! Are you seriously saying St. Ledger is still one of the division's best defenders - for which the rating of 85 is reserved for - based on this season's form? The table doesn't lie, and the SM changes today prove that.[/quote']

If it wasn't for Phil Brown St Ledger would be in the Prem now and thats were he will be when we go down. Tango man asked for 22 games commitment from him then he can go. We have turned down bids from West Brom and Ipswich for 2.5 million. He is also a regular in the Republic of Ireland international squad.

Thats my opinion if you don't agree with it then fine.

If it wasn't for Phil Brown St Ledger would be in the Prem now and thats were he will be when we go down. Tango man asked for 22 games commitment from him then he can go. We have turned down bids from West Brom and Ipswich for 2.5 million. He is also a regular in the Republic of Ireland international squad.

Thats my opinion if you don't agree with it then fine.

His Ireland caps probably saved him from dropping further. At the end of the day Preston have the worst defence in the league and the fourth-worst attack, as well as statiscally being the worst side overall in the league. There's no way that you can expect the SM researchers to look at the individual performances of Preston week in, week out, so these stats speak volumes. Teams that are bottom of the league just don't get rated positively, I'm afraid.

His Ireland caps probably saved him from dropping further. At the end of the day Preston have the worst defence in the league and the fourth-worst attack' date=' as well as statiscally being the worst side overall in the league. There's no way that you can expect the SM researchers to look at the individual performances of Preston week in, week out, so these stats speak volumes. Teams that are bottom of the league just don't get rated positively, I'm afraid.[/quote']

I am not asking them to look at every players performance. Like i say it's my opinion i don't ask anybody to agree with it.