• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I agree with this. His squad is incredible and to complete a 4th division challenge in a game-world as competitive as this (though maybe not so several seasons ago) is outstanding. However' date=' I've enquired about players (fringe players too) and he hasn't budged at all and even bemoaned how useless cash was in this set-up! I've found it anything but...[/quote']

Don't forget that this setup was around for many season's before it became popular, and so nobody was around to pick up some players that are big stars today like Hamsik and Di Maria and others. Or picking up big stars for cheap when Man Utd where giving away there players cheaply, for which some of us decided on not joining in on those festivities. I wish I was around a few season's before number 7 when I joined, I'd have a much better squad. Up against Tranmere tonight.

Don't forget that this setup was around for many season's before it became popular, and so nobody was around to pick up some players that are big stars today like Hamsik and Di Maria and others. Or picking up big stars for cheap when Man Utd where giving away there players cheaply, for which some of us decided on not joining in on those festivities. I wish I was around a few season's before number 7 when I joined, I'd have a much better squad. Up against Tranmere tonight.[/QUOT

id like to echo dermos words.

And good luck tonight mate.

Guest 1CapWonder

Looking to exchange J.Mata for a RB or RM if you have something to offer make a bid I would make some bids myself but i'm 2m in the red. :D

Rochdale would love to bring Mata back to Rochdale, but Wes Brown is the best we can offer... Unless you can take a Dale wonderkid with him, Mata won't be coming home :(

Brentford 0-2 Grimsby Town

Joke looking at the stats, better team were victim to a smash and grab job. More possession to Grimsby but 22 shots on goal for us with 9 hitting the target to Grimsby Towns 3.... A red card for Fink rounds off a poor game. Think SM is just adamant I am not to get promoted with this side :(

Have such a bitter taste in my mouth right now. Won 3-1 over Burnley courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat trick.

Not only that but at 85 minutes it was 1-1. Then Ronaldo scored 2 in two minutes.

Someone please get the player I hate so much out of my club (with a good offer.. how I regret not considering Southampton's bid more)... and the same applies with Rooney.

Despite the win I somehow moved down to 10th? :confused::confused::confused:

I got a crucial 2-1 win over Barnsley tonight,Gillingham and Rochdale drew,Bristol Rovers lost and Leyton Orient were the only other side in the playoff mix who won,if my calculations are correct then were only three points of the final playoff position with three games left to play.

Have such a bitter taste in my mouth right now. Won 3-1 over Burnley courtesy of a Cristiano Ronaldo hat trick.

Not only that but at 85 minutes it was 1-1. Then Ronaldo scored 2 in two minutes.

Someone please get the player I hate so much out of my club (with a good offer.. how I regret not considering Southampton's bid more)... and the same applies with Rooney.

Despite the win I somehow moved down to 10th? :confused::confused::confused:

Tables not been updated yet