English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Care to tell us what team your dealing with?

I would but the manager involved has asked to specifically not be named yet. Lets just say these transfers will rock EC106. Its a three part deal were Ronaldo, Rooney and Mascherano will all leave in deals one by one.

Got a much better deal than certain pathetic bids from a certain manager of Tranmere! :P And was close to agreeing a deal with another club before this last minute bid was arranged and Im pretty stoked.

I would but the manager involved has asked to specifically not be named yet. Lets just say these transfers will rock EC106. Its a three part deal were Ronaldo' date=' Rooney and Mascherano will all leave in deals one by one.

Got a much better deal than certain pathetic bids from a certain manager of Tranmere! :P And was close to agreeing a deal with another club before this last minute bid was arranged and Im pretty stoked.[/quote']

My guess would be southampton, darlington or Asenal. Can't see anyone else being able to do a deal of that magnitude!

Sell me Moreno then (Or rio, but you didn't respond to my bids :()

I've got a good inkling of who it is;).

And it isn't any of them three....

Don't ruin it... you'll destroy the surprise.

And I will say I gave u a heads up.. but that was the club who narrowly missed out in the end to someone else.

So everyone is wrong.. its probably better to wait till the end of the season.

What I will say is on its own the Ronaldo deal is not the best but its the combination of the 3 which make it better.

Also' date=' I have a lot of players to loan out - Benatia, Ulreich, Funes Mori and co (still cant belive [b']Bruno mars[/b] hasn't been loaned out yet!)

Are you talking about Bruno Cesar there? If so, then neither can I!

My guess would be southampton' date=' darlington or [b']Asenal[/b]. Can't see anyone else being able to do a deal of that magnitude!

I can safely say that it is not me. :)

Completed the signing of Sebastian Blanco from Norwich this morning for a fee just over £11m. Probably not going anywhere with his rating anytime soon, but he's a favourite of mine. As a result, Martin Petrov can leave the club (£6m), as can Florent Sinama-Pongolle (£5.5m - really don't know why I signed him in the first place! Impulse buy).

Are you talking about Bruno Cesar there? If so' date=' then neither can I![/quote']

Hahah, yeah I meant Bruno Cesar! I purposely went about not saying bruno mars as well! :o I was considering putting in a cheeky loan bid, but he'd just add to my wage bill!

Had a few decent bids on some youth team players (Manchine, any other player, hes yours :D)

I've put My Chairman's Max bid in for Strincic' date=' just what I'm looking for.

:P[/quote']

Accepted.

Completed the signing of Sebastian Blanco from Norwich this morning for a fee just over £11m.

Pleasure doing business, quickly dealt with and had a decent chat along the way :)

My guess would be southampton' date=' darlington or Asenal. Can't see anyone else being able to do a deal of that magnitude!

Sell me Moreno then (Or rio, but you didn't respond to my bids :()[/quote']

And it's not me too. Very happy with Messi already, don't need 2 98's in my small team:p Plus Pedro (who he/or anyone for that matter will ask for) will not be leaving St Mary's at all.:)

And i think I know what club that is too.

I really hope my West Brom have accidentally put offers in...

Also really put my mark on the side :)

Since I've been in at Norwich you certianly have made you mark on the team, brilliant signings and the deals you got weren't bad either :P

Siaka Tiene, PSG's 28 yr old 88 rated LB/LM can go for £9m (or make an offer higher than the external bid of £8m and i'll think about it).

PSG are having a good season and Tiene has racked up 1400+ minutes so he's on the up and can obviously do a job at LB or LM.

I'm only selling to cash in as i picked him up cheap + don't really use full-backs and would rather play a W than a LM.

Or if anyone has a 89+ CB available, i could offer Tiene + cash and/or youths :)

And it's not me too. Very happy with Messi already' date=' don't need 2 98's in my small team:p Plus Pedro (who he/or anyone for that matter will ask for) will not be leaving St Mary's at all.:)

And i think I know what club that is too.[/quote']

Would be interesting to see who you think :)

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart, I've gotten Carlisle United, who atm are looking like my biggest challenge yet on SM (I took a Division 3 team in 5579 a while back but I've never dipped into Division 4, which is where we're gonna be next season).

I think they're definitely a team I can work with though, a good challenge in that I'll have to work my way up from pretty much rock bottom (this team looks like it has been majorly neglected this season), and there are no trade bans that I have to work on.

Here's hoping for a bright start!

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart' date=' I've gotten Carlisle United, who atm are looking like my biggest challenge yet on SM (I took a Division 3 team in 5579 a while back but I've never dipped into Division 4, which is where we're gonna be next season).

I think they're definitely a team I can work with though, a good challenge in that I'll have to work my way up from pretty much rock bottom (this team looks like it has been majorly neglected this season), and there are no trade bans that I have to work on.

Here's hoping for a bright start![/quote']

Welcome good luck. :)

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart' date=' I've gotten Carlisle United, who atm are looking like my biggest challenge yet on SM (I took a Division 3 team in 5579 a while back but I've never dipped into Division 4, which is where we're gonna be next season).

Good stuff :) Best of luck.

Good luck dude, your a great manager so you'll have no problems & if Izod can get out of Div 4 you'll have no problems!

Good luck dude' date=' your a great manager so you'll have no problems & if Izod can get out of Div 4 you'll have no problems![/quote']

Hold your tongue you Cur B)

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart' date=' I've gotten Carlisle United....[/quote']

Good work Stu / Cur and welcome to the very classy Mo, an excellent addition to the 106 family of assorted oddballs, petty criminals and other forms of ne'er-do-wells :)