English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart' date=' I've gotten Carlisle United, who atm are looking like my biggest challenge yet on SM (I took a Division 3 team in 5579 a while back but I've never dipped into Division 4, which is where we're gonna be next season).

I think they're definitely a team I can work with though, a good challenge in that I'll have to work my way up from pretty much rock bottom (this team looks like it has been majorly neglected this season), and there are no trade bans that I have to work on.

Here's hoping for a bright start![/quote']

The Future's Orange, welcome and good luck!!

Thanks to good looking out from Zakkoo and Stuart' date=' I've gotten Carlisle United, who atm are looking like my biggest challenge yet on SM (I took a Division 3 team in 5579 a while back but I've never dipped into Division 4, which is where we're gonna be next season).

I think they're definitely a team I can work with though, a good challenge in that I'll have to work my way up from pretty much rock bottom (this team looks like it has been majorly neglected this season), and there are no trade bans that I have to work on.

Here's hoping for a bright start![/quote']

Welcome to the setup mate:),you have a tough job at Carlisle but I'm sure you'll turn the side around in no time.

Hold your tongue you Cur B)

Good work Stu / Cur and welcome to the very classy Mo' date=' an excellent addition to the 106 family of assorted oddballs, petty criminals and other forms of ne'er-do-wells :)

[/color']

:o I'm a pedigree I'll have you know!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. They are much appreciated. :D

Welcome BiggaMemo :)

Regarding Norwich' date=' I've got a fair bit of cash floating about and I want to add a few 87+ players for cash. If you have any, PM/VM me. Thanks.[/quote']

Once I get time to sit down and take a good look at my team as well as who's out there that I can buy, I will let you know. I already know its going to be incredibly hard finding players at externals, which is usually where I go as I'm a stickler in negotiations, but I may have to change that up if I hope to improve this team to where I need it to be to get out of Division 4 next year.

Guest drseanfitz

Once I get time to sit down and take a good look at my team as well as who's out there that I can buy' date=' I will let you know. I already know its going to be incredibly hard finding players at externals, which is usually where I go as I'm a stickler in negotiations, but I may have to change that up if I hope to improve this team to where I need it to be to get out of Division 4 next year.[/quote']

welcome onboard - Crewe are always open to negotiations(but not for Pazzini or the benders)

Once I get time to sit down and take a good look at my team as well as who's out there that I can buy' date=' I will let you know. I already know its going to be incredibly hard finding players at externals, which is usually where I go as I'm a stickler in negotiations, but I may have to change that up if I hope to improve this team to where I need it to be to get out of Division 4 next year.[/quote']

I'd give you a good deal on fernando at the end of the season :-)

Lol' date=' good deal? behave Zak! You're always skint and got no good players to exchange :D

Welcome BigGameMo! I'm tranmere, sure you'll here from me sooner or later![/quote']

No your right, I haven't got any good players to exchange, I've got awesome ones! I may be skint, but money is easily made!

Anyways Mr Chewett, how many of your many many deals ever get I excepted? Stingy got ;-)

No your right' date=' I haven't got any good players to exchange, I've got awesome ones! I may be skint, but money is easily made!

Anyways Mr Chewett, how many of your many many deals ever get I excepted? Stingy got ;-)[/quote']

Easily lost too ;)

I've sold solid 88's to external recently actually! Even a 90 rated gk ;)

I pay genarously is the players what i need ;)

Easily lost too ;)

I've sold solid 88's to external recently actually! Even a 90 rated gk ;)

I pay genarously is the players what i need ;)

Yeah yeah yeah! That's Div 1 for you, with all your money and all that!

Down here we are fighting for scraps I tell ya!

Plus I still gots more 90's than you :-)

Yeah yeah yeah! That's Div 1 for you' date=' with all your money and all that!

Down here we are fighting for scraps I tell ya!

Plus I still gots more 90's than you :-)[/quote']

I was there not to long ago (will be joining you soon at this rate!)

Have you? Ah well, in a few months that'll change fo sho boy! I'm happy with my team anyway, wouldn't swap it for ANY other team :)

I was there not to long ago (will be joining you soon at this rate!)

Have you? Ah well' date=' in a few months that'll change fo sho boy! I'm happy with my team anyway, wouldn't swap it for ANY other team :)[/quote']

Yeah when I go up and you come down ;-)

Yes I have! :-) I'd swap mine for Bournemouth for sure!

No Subotic though IIRC (unless my memory failed me)....

Yeah. He was one of my signings there. There are 14 players who are still in the squad until now. I would have sold some of them if I stick with Carlisle. Well, Charlton at that time was too good to turn down. :P

Yeah. He was one of my signings there. There are 14 players who are still in the squad until now. I would have sold some of them if I stick with Carlisle. Well' date=' Charlton at that time was too good to turn down. :P[/quote']

Great signing he turned out to be.:) Charlton now with Pastore and Nasri is even harder to turn down;)

That said, heheh, any chance of a deal that is so hard to turn down for Pastore?:o:p

I do offer some very decent deals for my favourite players:o

Great signing he turned out to be.:) Charlton now with Pastore and Nasri is even harder to turn down;)

That said' date=' heheh, any chance of a deal that is so hard to turn down for Pastore?:o:p

I do offer some very decent deals for my favourite players:o[/quote']

Pastore, Nasri, Sagna, Clichy, Bruno Alves, Khedira and Falcao are definitely NOT for sale. ;)

Steven NZONZI has completed his move to Cheltenham Town from Notts County for £1,500,000 plus Chris GUNTER

Pleased with the deal, obviously need to cover at the back now but N'Zonzi is a good player and i've seen the amount of interest he's drummed up so i'm glad i've got a desirable player on the books at Whaddon Road. Not sure if he'll get in the first team, but he should be a good back up.

The offer for Ashley WILLIAMS of Besiktas JK from Cheltenham Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Besiktas JK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I've got competition from Norwich and Cardiff for him. Cardiff look to be out, not sure who manages them but i'm pleased they look to be out as i wouldn't like to see Ashley Williams at Cardiff. Norwich have got a cash offer of £8 million whilst i've got an offer in for a straight swap involving Chris Eagles, who's part exchange value is £8.8 million so i'm pretty sure that i've got him.

Also considering whether i need some more back up at the expense of another midfielder, but at the moment it's not really completely needed. Whilst i'm considering an external offer for Matt Derbyshire which is pretty tempting.

The offer for Martín MONTOYA of Tranmere Rovers from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Arriving for 7.5m, maybe overpaid but I am not short of cash and he has started the most games in the Barcelona B squad out of everyone this season. I've even heard he could possibly be Dani Alves' long term replacement, who knows!?:D

Guest drseanfitz

One hell of a stint :eek: Have you seen his club history? It's incredible :o

and I'm sure he's only just bought a player today:confused:

and I'm sure he's only just bought a player today:confused:

To be fair' date=' If I paid 9m for Poulson I'd probably quit.

Nah, sad to see him go! Made me go onto my manager history - Tranmere Rovers English Championship 106 [b']229[/b] 528 2.31 14 Feb 2009 22 Feb 2011 - Present

Damnn, nearly 230 games :o