English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Southampton 31st Oct 08 - present 259 557 2.15

Tomorrow's game against Charlton Athletic will make it 260 here.

Highest no. of games (for a club which i took over from the beginning) is only 347 for my Milan in Italian 9, while I managed 370 games in WC855 under CSKA Moskva, the first ever setup I was in.

Still remembered that me and REDDEVILFC

(Blackburn Rovers 31st Oct 08 - present 259 529 2.04)

joined at first to take a look at the Darlington that Flounders may quit (and still have not quit yet after 2 years plus to take a Messi-led Spurs;)) and that soon led to the likes of Toofan, pipgib, seanfitz, dave, chewett to join:D

my first ever post here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=430782&postcount=212

Dean Bryant 20th Jan 09 - present 225 397 1.76

Dean Bryant 14th Dec 08 - 20th Jan 09 10 22 2.20

A total of 235 games in EC106 under my belt. Still far from those like Flounders, James etc. But I'm hoping to qualify for SMFA Shield, to get more games in next season.

My highest number of games in SM is with my first ever SM club, Stoke City in EC104.

Dean Bryant 8th Oct 08 - present 273 627 2.30

More silverwares than in EC106. :o

12 / English Cup Winner / Dean Bryant

12 / Division 1 Winner / Dean Bryant

10 / English Cup Runner-Up / Dean Bryant

8 / Division 2 Runner-Up / Dean Bryant

7 / Division 3 Winner / Dean Bryant

Scouting for risers is generally pointless though as with so much cash' date=' just generating more isn't really worthwhile. Australian risers were untouched when I joined and I did very well off them but as they won't ever amount to anything, they're pretty much worthless.

GC1 requires a different kind of scouting, the kind which suits guys like you, Tom and Mark who watch a lot of less popular leagues and can spot talent coming through. I reckon I could have perhaps built a decent side, maybe stable D1, but nothing more, I didn't think I had the time (or patience :o) to be watching other leagues in depth.

Astan's Leyton Orient is incredible though. He seems to have a real eye for talent. Something to aspire to Zak ;)[/quote']

I'd be happy enough just to get out of Division three to be fair! But I'm no builder of any insane side, so long as I can grab 2 decent players in each position I'm happy!

New manager of Wolves here :) Im after an 88+ centre back and striker to buy or loan and im also selling

PIATTI' date=' Ignacio RM-AMRM/AM 26 87

BEATTIE, James CFCF 32 86

Cheers[/quote']

Welcome Hibb.

I have Matty Upson and Nicklas Bendtner available (this applies to anyone else who is interested) Id prefer part-ex but will take cash if its enough.

Think we are at an all-time high for number of forumers in the setup. Only clubs managed by non-forumers (counting inactive forumers as forumers) are:

Bournemouth

Aston Villa

Chelsea

Derby

Leeds

Rushden and Diamonds

Tottenham

What's the deal with everyone buying fast but otherwise technically deficient wingers? ;)

My wingers are far from technically deficient, with the likes of Chris Brunt, Liam Lawrence & Steven Davis and most people have those sorts of wingers.

I think that the signings of Theo Walcott & Alexis Sanchez have just been higher profile signings which are going to catch the eye of people.

Oh dear....

What? SAF obviously see's potential having took him to France! So...

What's the deal with everyone buying fast but otherwise technically deficient wingers? ;)

Co-inky-****! I think :-)

Obertan's a good player! Has potential.. Getting him for cash is decent! Well done Zak!

Is that an actual compliment? Core blimey' date=' never though I'd see the day, thanks Callum .. Your still a fairy though :-)

Norwich's new look first team;

Alves (89)

Neville (88) - Santana (87) - Grimi (87)

Van Bommel (92) ©

Ruiz (89) - Tiago (89) - Fernandes (88) - Kranjcar (90)

Remy (89) - Valdez (88)

Looking to improve on Santana, and I've a deal verbally agreed for Dominguez to partner Remy up front but SM are blocking it.Also, all 11 of those players above were signed by me..

Guest drseanfitz

Come on lads get them votes in !!...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=84244 :D

Please people' date=' do we really want this grubby old man and his whore looking after this poor, defenseless child.

I'm sure Elliot can be a shining example to young JC.

Besides Izod's post's are funnier when he loses:p[/size']

Took a gamble letting walcott go, but get 2 outstanding youngsters in Funes Mori and Danny Wilson - AND some cash.

Still happy with my wingers, got Simao(who will stick at around 89/90), Elia, Gebhart, Griezzman, Boudebouz & Lestienne

My wingers are far from technically deficient' date=' with the likes of Chris Brunt, Liam Lawrence & Steven Davis and most people have those sorts of wingers.

I think that the signings of Theo Walcott & [b']Alexis Sanchez[/b] have just been higher profile signings which are going to catch the eye of people.

I wasn't aware I sold him;).