English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Mathieu BODMER of Southampton from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Norwich's new look first team;

Alves (89)

Neville (88) - Bodmer (89) - Grimi (87)

Van Bommel (92) ©

Ruiz (89) - Tiago (89) - Fernandes (88) - Kranjcar (90)

Remy (89) - Valdez (88)

Also i've offered Steven Naismith in a p/ex deal however it's possible that the manager would prefer cash so if Naismith interests anyone you can make me an offer via PM - has established himself this year for Rangers and Scotland (scoring against Spain in the process) and has 1500+ minutes this season; all of which should see him rise to 88 next time round.....and as a W/F he's versatile too :D

Have added Steven Naismith to the transfer list along with Maurice Edu' date=' so those two as well as [b']Stefano Sorrentino[/b] (88 GK possibly heading for 89) are all now available for CASH.

Prices are negotiable :)

Great Walcott deal.....for.....Callum. Don't know too much about Wilson to be fair, but Funes Mori doesn't strike me as one who shall be successful when he moves to Europe. I'd love to be proven wrong, however.

Arsenal continue to blow their cash following the signing of Sebastian Blanco. Augustin Orion joins from Estudiantes for a fee of £8.3m, while a fee of £10.3m has been accepted this morning for versatile Portugal international midfielder Paulo Machado from Charlton.

In the league, Arsenal continue their quest for a third league title when they face relegation-threatened Blackburn Rovers this evening. Liverpool, who are currently top of the table on goal difference, are also up against lowly opposition in West Bromich Albion. But with so much to play for at both ends of the table, the results could really go either way. Everton must beat Chelsea to stand a chance of staying in the hunt for the title.

In your opinion....

And besides' date=' this is just a game, remember![/quote']

Just a game? That's what my girlfriend says when I continually press refresh on my mobile for 30 minutes on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning, only to end up screaming obscenities at a screen showing a 4 - 4 draw

:eek:

Just a game? That's what my girlfriend says when I continually press refresh on my mobile for 30 minutes on Saturday Night/Sunday Morning' date=' only to end up screaming obscenities at a screen showing a 4 - 4 draw

:eek:[/quote']

Haha! Same boat mate!

Thanks guys' date='i know ive got a tough job but ive got a couple of irons in the fire just need managers to respond lol Got 10M for Jonas as well :)[/quote']

Would have offered more if I had the cash. And my chairman wouldn't let me part ex any of my saleable players.