English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I'll give it half hour then I'm off. I just had a close one with my old woman, shes's walking around with a colour chart asking me if I think mint green or Eua de Gil ( looks the same as mint green to me) would look better in the Kitchen. If I stick around any longer I'll be up all night looking at bloody paint..Wait and see, it will be testers tomorrow :(

I'll give it half hour then I'm off. I just had a close one with my old woman' date=' shes's walking around with a colour chart asking me if I think mint green or Eua de Gil ( looks the same as mint green to me) would look better in the Kitchen. If I stick around any longer I'll be up all night looking at bloody paint..Wait and see, it will be testers tomorrow[/color'] :(

Do the right thing Dave, point at one of them aimlessly (doesn't matter which), put on a big smile and say, "that one darling!". And when she says, "are you sure?", you reply, "certainly poppet!". You know it makes sense.

I'll give it half hour then I'm off. I just had a close one with my old woman' date=' shes's walking around with a colour chart asking me if I think mint green or Eua de Gil ( looks the same as mint green to me) would look better in the Kitchen. If I stick around any longer I'll be up all night looking at bloody paint..Wait and see, it will be testers tomorrow[/color'] :(

We've got a mint green in our kitchen (nice home kitchen, not scummy uni house kitchen :)) and it looks very nice :P

EDIT: Just realised the kitchen walls in my uni home are also mint green... It's hard to tell under all the grime :(

Do the right thing Dave' date=' point at one of them aimlessly (doesn't matter which), put on a big smile and say, "that one darling!". And when she says, "are you sure?", you reply, "certainly poppet!". You know it makes sense.[/quote']

Tried that Andy and Failed. Apparently my choice was to Vibrant and a blind man could see it matches neither the tiles or the cupboards, I was shot down in flames within seconds and then had to endure a rambling explanation of the importance of staying within the same pallet..I blame that Bloody Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, he has made mine and millions of other middle aged men's lives a misery. I'd kick his teeth in if ever I saw him, I would :mad:

And no doubt it does Stuart...but its all Green to me son.

Tried that Andy and Failed. Apparently my choice was to Vibrant and a blind man could see it matches neither the tiles or the cupboards' date=' I was shot down in flames within seconds and then had to endure a rambling explanation of the importance of staying within the same pallet..I blame that Bloody Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, he has made mine and millions of other middle aged men's lives a misery. I'd kick his teeth in if ever I saw him, I would :mad:

And no doubt it does Stuart...but its all Green to me son.[/color']

Hmm, she sounds like a tough cookie your missus. I suggest you return to the age-old technique of glaring vacantly into space as she rambles at you about non-important imformation, while you consider some of the great debates that have dogged humans since the dawn of time, such as; which are better? Rolos or Munchies?; who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?; and who would you rather kill? Jordan, Jodie Marsh or Kerry Katona? That should take up a good couple of hours worth of jibberish being spouted in your ear - just don't forget to nod every now and again to maintain the veiled look of attention.

A 1-1 draw to Port Vale all but ends our hopes of the playoffs as all our other rivals won,hopefully I can finish above one of them and into 9th place,but too many draws have cost us in the end,however now I understand the division more and with the likes of Adler,Cana,Pieters and others to join I'm very hopeful we will get promotion next season.

Hmm' date=' she sounds like a tough cookie your missus. I suggest you return to the age-old technique of glaring vacantly into space as she rambles at you about non-important imformation, while you consider some of the great debates that have dogged humans since the dawn of time, such as; which are better? Rolos or Munchies?; who would win in a fight? Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?; and who would you rather kill? Jordan, Jodie Marsh or Kerry Katona? That should take up a good couple of hours worth of jibberish being spouted in your ear - just don't forget to nod every now and again to maintain the veiled look of attention.[/quote']

Tough ??, too right mate..Its a Scouser :(

And not so sure mate..we ( i mean she) was talking about ( well i don't know what) and i did just that ..nodded approvingly, grunted now and again even slipped in the odd ' of course dear' and 'too right my love' whilst all the time constructing alternative words to Beethoven's Ode to Joy in my head. Problem was, unbeknown to me I was agreeing that she needed a new car and before I knew it I had to buy her one. :o

In other News Ull take an almighty 5-0 hiding off of Jacks Peterborough..still on top but with Pats Hartlepool grabbing a win at Boston its still very much game on for the title down here in the fourth...next up Yeovil away.

Barnsley 0-2 Norwich City

Bryan Ruiz and Niko Kranjcar do the damage to top of the table Barnsley in an outstanding win! I'm in love with this team, just in love. I'll start doing regular M/R's next season once I begin my cutbacks of the sides I have no passion for.

Also, that's shocking Romano..

Tough ??' date=' too right mate..Its a Scouser :(

And not so sure mate..we ( i mean she) was talking about ( well i don't know what) and i did just that ..nodded approvingly, grunted now and again even slipped in the odd ' of course dear' and 'too right my love' whilst all the time constructing alternative words to Beethoven's Ode to Joy in my head. Problem was, unbeknown to me I was agreeing that she needed a new car and before I knew it I had to buy her one. :o[/color']

Hmm, well in that case, I can suggest only one thing - cut all ties with said woman, obtain a fake passport and flee to Mexico underneath a new alias, Jorge Martinez!

Fantastic night for Arsenal this evening as a narrow 1-0 victory over Blackburn, courtesy of a Pablo Hernandez strike, coupled with Liverpool's 5-2 mauling at the hands of West Brom (thank you Stuart!) sees the Gunners return to the top of the table with just two games remaining. We now hold a three-point advantage over Liverpool in second, and a six-point advantage over Sheffield United in third, so it is very much Arsenal's title to lose.

Four points in my final two games (away to Charlton and home to Tranmere) will see us crowned champions of Division One for the third time in the set-up's history.

GET IN THERE!!!!!!

A 3-1 win against Bristol city as we continue to FIGHT for a play off place :-)

A win against 5th placed Wycombe next game can see me go into the playoffs by a point with 1 game to go :-)

With my final game being against Derby County!

Mahahahaha! Very happy indeed :-)

Hmm' date=' well in that case, I can suggest only one thing - cut all ties with said woman, obtain a fake passport and flee to Mexico underneath a new alias, Jorge Martinez!

Fantastic night for Arsenal this evening as a narrow 1-0 victory over Blackburn, courtesy of a Pablo Hernandez strike, coupled with Liverpool's 5-2 mauling at the hands of West Brom (thank you Stuart!) sees the Gunners return to the top of the table with just two games remaining. We now hold a three-point advantage over Liverpool in second, and a six-point advantage over Sheffield United in third, so it is very much Arsenal's title to lose.

Four points in my final two games (away to Charlton and home to Tranmere) will see us crowned champions of Division One for the third time in the set-up's history.[/quote']

Izod knows all about Mexico...

You can owe me a pint :) Does me a great deal of help though as Burnley (previously 18th) also win so anything less than a win would have put us in the bottom 3. As it happens we move up to 16th with Big Shot's Tranmere dropping into the relegation spots. Their next game (away at Blackburn) will be massive as it could relegate Hercule or neither or both! The important last 2 rounds of fixtures are:

West Brom

Darlington (A), Huddersfield (H);

Burnley

Chelsea (A), Liverpool (H);

Tranmere

Blackburn (A), Arsenal (A);

Blackburn

Tranmere (H), Preston (A).

I think Blackburn may have a bit too much to do to stay up and I'd tip Burnley to join them in the second next season. I'm by no means safe though and would do well to take 3 points from either of my remaining games.

Walsall 1 Northampton 4

After 5 defeats in 6, we record a victory just in time for my liking.

66% possession, 19 shots and 4 goals scored. Not bad, not bad at all. Marcus Pedersen with two taking him to 13 for the season, Simon Vukcevic and Seamus Coleman netted a goal each and Mame Diouf netted for Walsall in the 85th minute.

Two games remaining, need to win both games to ensure i get a place in the play-offs. 1 points ahead of everyone at the moment, but only one defeat would see me drop out of the play-offs!!! :eek:

If anyone'd care to have a look at my match report for tonight, I think I have a right to be annoyed? Not that anything can be done.

To make things worse, the SMFA have blocked seans bid for Wilson. That's a joke.

Suppose trying to connect my samsung to my pc and kies for a good few hours now hasn't helped! :mad::mad::mad:

If anyone'd care to have a look at my match report for tonight' date=' I think I have a right to be annoyed? Not that anything can be done.

To make things worse, the SMFA have blocked seans bid for Wilson. That's a joke.

Suppose trying to connect my samsung to my pc and kies for a good few hours now hasn't helped! :mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

You'll be even more annoyed if you look at mine :o:D Everton's subs seem to have come up trumps though.