English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Burrow27

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Lol. That is a joke! Not that i'd be complaining if it happened to me :D

I just cant get relegated' date=' just cant :([/quote']

I don't think you will. Blackburn are, on paper, an easier draw than any that anyone else in the scrap has got. If you win that then you should be OK as both mine and Burnley's fixtures could prove tricky. I just need my team to keep playing well; won today without the suspended Aliyev who has 6 in 6 games, Ade's playing well and Llorente may have started to play well now he's got a partner in crime :)

Charlton overcome a difficult challenge at Southampton with a convincing 4-2 victory. Samir Nasri's brace and a goal each from Radamel Falcao and Hugo Almeida were enough for the visitors to bring 3 points back home. Southampton got the goals from Lionel Messi and Edinson Cavani.

Paulo Machado completed his move from Charlton to Arsenal for £10,373,000.

He's can play anywhere in midfield but I don't think he will be any use next season. A nice profit for me too.

The offer for Francisco Fernando of Carlisle United from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted with this signing. He was the first signing when I first join EC106 and now I'm bringing him to Charlton. Axel Witsel + Joel Matip + 2.5mil will go to Carlisle United.

Anyone has a winger for sale? Rated 89 or above. I'm willing to offer Leon Osman, Kevin Garcia or/and Anthony Mounier. And also good cash.

West Brom are one of the most inconsistent yet brilliant sides I've ever managed :) After being utterly dominated by Liverpool I feel I should apologise for knocking in 5 of my 6 shots :o At least Ade and Llorente are starting to gel :D

Well played mate!

Anybody got a keeper for sale? Must be able to stop a shot on target!

Well played mate!

Anybody got a keeper for sale? Must be able to stop a shot on target!

I have some Mexican 86 rated guy if it interests you.

MILLWALL 2-5 MANCHESTER UNITED

My red devils are starting to gel. Ronaldo, who is only here until seasons end, scored a double making it 5 in his last 2. Mascherano (another one to leave), Juan and Higuain all scored as well.

Nice to see two of my signings getting on the scoresheet

Beat Huddersfield 3-2. Dermo's going to feel really aggrieved as he had 64% possession.

Canales, Bradley and Welbeck for Preston, Marchisio and Cazorla for Huddersfield.

I'm up to 5th, three points of the Champions League places.

Next game is against 4th place Everton.

I have some Mexican 86 rated guy if it interests you.

MILLWALL 2-5 MANCHESTER UNITED

My red devils are starting to gel. Ronaldo' date=' who is only here until seasons end, scored a double making it 5 in his last 2. Mascherano (another one to leave), Juan and Higuain all scored as well.

Nice to see two of my signings getting on the scoresheet[/quote']

Well if he can stop more than 3 of 14 in the next 3 games he'll be better than my guy

:mad:

Another defeat to Orient this time 3-1, equal possession, 5 less shots and more on target so bit annoyed at not at leats getting a point. Still 5 points clear of 7th now means I'm guarented a play-off place as Wycombe play Orient next and both can't win lol. :P Oh and playing relegated Swansea next isn't bad either. :)

Another defeat to Orient this time 3-1' date=' equal possession, 5 less shots and more on target so bit annoyed at not at leats getting a point. Still 5 points clear of 7th now means I'm guarented a play-off place as Wycombe play Orient next and both can't win lol. :P Oh and playing relegated Swansea next isn't bad either. :)[/quote']

:-))))! Promotion is a must for The O's so watch out ;-)

2-0 loss for Fulham against Wigan lost Park for 5 days as well only need a 1pt to secure a playoff place though with 7th placed Aston Villa needing to win both their games to tie level on points but Fulham have a superior goal difference of 11 goal

Just out of interest how many times have you secured a play-off place ?

Once :-) but I guess it's taken me all this time to find a formation that works tbh .. I was newish when I first joined! Doesn't matter as I plan on making surge to Division 2!