• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Last call to those who are interested in Leon Osman. I'll accept the highest cash in a few hours time. I need to sell him soon as my chairman valuation for him drop after the arrival of Francisco Fernando. Also, Anthony Mounier is also available for transfer when his TB end.

:D

For the first time in EC106 history, Hartlepool will be playing division 3 football next season after a double from Osvaldo helped us to a 2-1 win over Boston United last night and clinched us promotion. With Dave's Hull taking an unexpected beating off Peterborough United, the title race seems to be back on again aswell.

In transfer news;

The offer for Dennys HURTADO of Emelec from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only 16 years old and has started all 3 games for Ecuadorian side Emelec this season.:)

:D

For the first time in EC106 history' date=' Hartlepool will be playing division 3 football next season after a double from Osvaldo helped us to a 2-1 win over Boston United last night and clinched us promotion. With Dave's Hull taking an unexpected beating off Peterborough United, the title race seems to be back on again aswell.

In transfer news;[/font']

Only 16 years old and has started all 3 games for Ecuadorian side Emelec this season.:)

Congratulations, well done

Guest 1CapWonder

You never know mate..main thing is we are both up' date=' so that means 4 extra kicking's for Rochdale next season [/color']:D

Hahaha! Not necessarily. A 3-2 win which we did the hard way puts us in a decent position, but with Leyton Orient playing Wycombe next game, the fixtures aren't very kind unless those two draw and I can pick up a victory against high flying QPR.

A Katsouranis double was followed by Beckham's 13th of the season, but two late Ganso goals had my heart pounding during score centre. Just about did enough...

Charlton overcome a difficult challenge at Southampton with a convincing 4-2 victory. Samir Nasri's brace and a goal each from Radamel Falcao and Hugo Almeida were enough for the visitors to bring 3 points back home. Southampton got the goals from Lionel Messi and Edinson Cavani.

He's can play anywhere in midfield but I don't think he will be any use next season. A nice profit for me too.

Delighted with this signing. He was the first signing when I first join EC106 and now I'm bringing him to Charlton. Axel Witsel + Joel Matip + 2.5mil will go to Carlisle United.

Anyone has a winger for sale? Rated 89 or above. I'm willing to offer Leon Osman' date=' Kevin Garcia or/and Anthony Mounier. And also good cash.[/quote']

Great win, and great signing.

I hate end of seasons.

Beat Huddersfield 3-2. Dermo's going to feel really aggrieved as he had 64% possession.

Canales' date=' Bradley and Welbeck for Preston, Marchisio and Cazorla for Huddersfield.

I'm up to 5th, three points of the Champions League places.

Next game is against 4th place Everton.[/quote']

What match are you looking at as from where I am sitting at, it says 51/49. :confused: Also, 9/5 and 3/2 in shots and shots on target.

Anyway's well done. It changes nothing for me, still in fourteenth spot, but now a spot in the top 10 looks out of reach.

You realise he was subbed off at half-time in two of those games and after 11 minutes in the other? It's that stupid rule they have over there' date=' where they have to field a certain number of youth players from the start in every match. Most teams do it and then sub them off within 15 minutes of play, which can be rather misleading when looking for risers.

Still, he could be a good player - I have no idea!

1 point above the relegation zones with two games to go, I've never been relegated in my time on SM and i hope that continues come Wednesday.

Neither have I, come to think about it. :)

Received 2 very tempting offers(and i mean very) for Mandanda from the SAME CLUB, if anyone is interested in him, feel free to put a bid in. As usual, pure cash bids won't even be considered.

Gilardino still free to go for a >88 def/mid/both, Ederson, Pezzoni available for decent cash. Denilson may go for a decent p/e(not asking much).

Received 2 very tempting offers(and i mean very) for Mandanda from the SAME CLUB' date=' if anyone is interested in him, feel free to put a bid in. As usual, pure cash bids won't even be considered.

[b']Gilardino[/b] still free to go for a >88 def/mid/both, Ederson, Pezzoni available for decent cash. Denilson may go for a decent p/e(not asking much).

I was happy to offer you a straight swap for Pepe (Grobbelaar) Reina, but the Yanks wouldn't allow it

:confused:

What match are you looking at as from where I am sitting at' date=' it says 51/49. :confused: Also, 9/5 and 3/2 in shots and shots on target.

Anyway's well done. It changes nothing for me, still in fourteenth spot, but now a spot in the top 10 looks out of reach.[/quote']

Ah, I'd timed out when I checked and that possession was from the SM demo.

Zoumana Camara' date=' Axel Witsel, and Joel Matip all go straight into the starting 11 for Carlisle. Top priority now is to sign a 90+ striker, using Derdiyok + (others players/cash depending on quality) as p/e going the other way. Anyone interested?[/quote']

He goes by the name of 'defoe'..

just noticed Kadlec rose to 85 yesterday.

Well done Sean, but for what exactly? Because he is 18? I know he has 1 or 2 caps, but he has a poor 1052 minutes and 4 goals to his name. I've understood the Czech league to be poorly rated in comparison to the other countries getting reviewed, and there are few players at or above 85. His team-mate Pekhart has 1152 minutes and 11 goals and is rated only 84 (Which is fair in my mind).

I've signed Hubnik, a Czech international, from Sigma Olomouc, who has just moved to Poland on loan. He had 1441 minutes and 12 goals, I hope he makes a rise to 85, especially on the back of the kid Kadlec.