English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Well done Sean' date=' but for what exactly? Because he is 18? I know he has 1 or 2 caps, but he has a poor 1052 minutes and 4 goals to his name. I've understood the Czech league to be poorly rated in comparison to the other countries getting reviewed, and there are few players at or above 85. His team-mate Pekhart has 1152 minutes and 11 goals and is rated only 84 (Which is fair in my mind).

I've signed Hubnik, a Czech international, from Sigma Olomouc, who has just moved to Poland on loan. He had 1441 minutes and 12 goals, I hope he makes a rise to 85, especially on the back of the kid Kadlec.[/quote']

European football possibly - I don't know. Actually makes little difference to me as he's still not good enough for the team, altough he's probably good enough to get concerns:rolleyes:

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Face the impossible with Mexico tonight. Whilst i can still quilify from the group one thing stands in my way.

I have to be England not only that but by 4 clear goals :eek::eek::eek:

I believe you can do it. I think England are through and Smartdoc might play a reserve XI. I still have to qualify with Spain.

No Iniesta tonight for Spain, sitting out the final qualifying game through suspension. Pedro Rodriguez gets a start after some good form, and Joan Capdevila is back in the squad after an injury which has ruled him out since early December.

Unless there is a huge swing in goal difference, I should be safely through to South Africa 2011 (does that mean vuvuzelas?!? :() But I would love to finish top of the group. Ive fail to achieve my goals as Spain boss and I'd love to at least reach the knock-out stages of the World Cup for once. My international CV doesnt make for good reading:

Montenegro - quit having failed to qualify

Wales - joined but failed to qualify for the same WC as Montenegro didnt

England - struggled in qualifying after using a revolutionary squad selection method, and went out of the World Cup in last place in the group

USA - struggled to qualify for the 3rd World Cup in EC106, and quit a few games before season's end

Spain - took over Tom Field's unbeaten Spain and qualified top of the group just, only to finish joint bottom of the group

Guest drseanfitz

Yeah I think most of us are;)

I've sold a 94 CB this season, and a 92 midfielder, 94wing, 93 fwd, 2 90 CB's and a 90GK

wow I really have gone insane haven't I

Guest drseanfitz

So' date=' Pazzini and the Benders will be available next season aye? :D[/quote']

Insane I may be, but neither of my personalities are letting them 3 go.

Full list of World Cup qualified nations:

Spain

Romania

Ukraine

Brazil

Argentina

Saudi Arabia

Switzerland

France

Italy

Peru

England

Algeria

Holland

Sweden

Germany

Paraguay

Portugal

Republic of Ireland

Greece

Russia

Australia

Iran

Croatia

Ecuador

Uruguay

Bulgaria

Wales

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Ivory Coast

Trinidad and Tobago

Belgium

Scotland

Juraj KUCKA has completed his move to Norwich City from Genoa for £7,106,000. All other offers were turned down.

Playing really good stuff for Genoa since joining them. Beat Rochdale to his signature so i paid quite a high random figure, hence the £7,106,000. I figured Ellito would offer McArthur as I knew he had £5,000,000 in the bank, and presumed he wouldn't offer money and McArthur so I'm glad to get my man. Hoping to get another few deals done to shake up my defence :)

Guest 1CapWonder

Playing really good stuff for Genoa since joining them. Beat Rochdale to his signature so i paid quite a high random figure' date=' hence the £7,[b']106[/b],000. I figured Ellito would offer McArthur as I knew he had £5,000,000 in the bank, and presumed he wouldn't offer money and McArthur so I'm glad to get my man. Hoping to get another few deals done to shake up my defence :)

Good signing. Price seems a bit high but at the end of the day he should eventually be pushing for 86/87 and then longterm 88/89 so fair play.

Not a big miss for me but I was willing to trade hence the offer. It wasn't to be though. Good signing Rob :)