• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

I would just like to take a minute to thank Dave Izod for his contribution towards my current articles, and Smartdoc for his help a couple of weeks back.

Guest drseanfitz

Really need a win tonight. Really' date=' really need a win tonight.

Next season, if I'm still in div 1, I'm going for the title.[/quote']

hopefully I can join you in Div 1 next season.

Can still make an automatic slot - and won't rule it out until it's mathmatically impossible

Really need a win tonight. Really' date=' really need a win tonight.

Next season, if I'm still in div 1, I'm going for the title.[/quote']

I feel exactly the same. It's harsh but I really hope Burnley lose. A win for you tonight makes Blackburn one less thing to worry about :o

But yeah, after some of my results I feel I can do well with the Baggies. Just need a bit of consistency but that wouldn't be fun would it? :P I think I took over a team in 19th and went on a shocking run of losses in my first lot of games so steering clear of relegation will be good for me this season.

Guest drseanfitz

I actually miss playing crewe. Really hope to play you in div 1 next season. Miss the banter!

happy days.

I remember the good old div 4 days with my rivalry against Daz, then the division 3/2 with yourself.

not enough of them at the moment, I think next season people in the same division should 'pair up' and start a rivalry with each other.

happy days.

I remember the good old div 4 days with my rivalry against Daz' date=' then the division 3/2 with yourself.

not enough of them at the moment, I think next season people in the same division should 'pair up' and start a rivalry with each other.[/quote']

That'd be a great idea.. use that random.org thingy to do it!

And yes stu, here's hoping we both stay up!

My Notts County side secured a comfortable 2-0 win over Carlisle United tonight with Raul Meireles and Adriano getting the goals in the 47th and 48th minute,it was a fully deserved victory and still leaves us with a slim chance of a playoff spot on the last day of the season,if my sums are correct the race for 6th place should look something like this.

6 Bristol Rovers 37 14 58

---------------------------------------

7 Gillingham 37 4 58

8 Leyton Orient 37 9 57

9 Rochdale 37 6 56

10 NOTTS COUNTY 37 -2 56

Due to my goal difference I need all four of Bristol Rovers,Gillingham,Leyton Orient and Rochdale to lose and for me to win,a tall order and I can't see it happening but you never know....

Guest drseanfitz

A pazzini double secures the play-offs for crewe, but keeps former club plymouth in the relegation zone.

palace have secured second though:(

was gonna make use of the reserves for the last game, but as cardiff are involved in the relegation dog fight, it's only fair that I stick with the first team.

Need a miracle for the play-offs, had i won on Wednesday then i'd have been in with a great chance but it wasn't to be. Won tonight, beating Blackpool 2-1 away from home thanks to a brace from Cameron Jerome, and i'm looking to in my final game of the season on Wednesday against Boston. Final league position is at stake and it's very tight really and i'd like to finish in the top 10, and with a win i could well move up from 12th to 10th at the end of the season but it's going to be difficult :)

Lost 2-1' date=' Port Vale scored the winner from the penalty spot in te 89th minute. Dropped a lot of regular first teamers as I'm safe from relegation and I'm saving the best for next seasons play off push :)[/quote']

Vital win for me, shows how much I have been interested this season - thought I was safe ages ago but still need to win my last game to make sure... I've got a bad feeling we may go down though.

My win was a lot tighter than that of the results in the election today, huh? :P

Always do things the hard way. Loss 3-1 at home to Colchester, meaning a defeat in my next game against bottom of the table AFC Bournemouth, and a win for either Brentford, Luton, Yeovil and Oxford would see us drop out of the play-offs after spending the majority of the season there.

This is quite literally, a must win game.

*gulp*

Vital win for me' date=' shows how much I have been interested this season - thought I was safe ages ago but still need to win my last game to make sure... I've got a bad feeling we may go down though.

My win was a lot tighter than that of the results in the election today, huh? :P[/quote']

Aye, a lot tighter than the election, tighter than Enda's forehead anyway.. Wanted Gilmore to get Taoiseach, but like our game, he went down early in the campaign, shame really. :o