• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burrow27

• Longnose

• Chewett

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread No problem. Now for my two cents. Conceit occurs when a person feels they are superior to most others. I like to see conceit as a large head, with a

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread West Bromwich Albion The Story So Far Back on the 26th November a new manager was appointed at West Bromwich Albion, after a spell of 3 different

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread As a bit of an early Christmas present, I'm going to open up the Preston North End vaults ahead of my 777th consecutive game in charge. ^Here is th

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 106 - Discussion Thread

Aye' date=' a lot tighter than the election, tighter than Enda's forehead anyway.. Wanted Gilmore to get Taoiseach, but like our game, he went down early in the campaign, shame really. :o[/quote']

I think realistically there was never any chance of him becoming Taoiseach, but he'll be Tanaiste anyway. I'm not a fan of any of the party's really but it had to change and I really do not like Enda Kenny but at the end of the day he's only really the public face of the party... There's a whole gang of much smarter men who don't be seen behind the scene that make the real decisions.

Have you seen this btw? Bloody hilarious. :D

5mJ_7SqKxGI&feature=aso

Oh btw, where abouts are you from? Today made me fell ashamed to say I'm from Donegal.... 2 Sinn Fein seats outta a total of 5 in the county, shows what type of idiots live around here. They have no idea about politics and the implications of the Sinn Fein's policys if they were elected. I see Sinn Fein were also down -1.1% in Dublin, just goes to show how vital education is.... lol

I think realistically there was never any chance of him becoming Taoiseach' date=' but he'll be Tanaiste anyway. I'm not a fan of any of the party's really but it had to change and I really do not like Enda Kenny but at the end of the day he's only really the public face of the party... There's a whole gang of much smarter men who don't be seen behind the scene that make the real decisions. [/quote']

Way I see it is; Fine Gael have the best party, but the worst leader, whilst Fianna Fail have the best leader, but the worst party. Ther's no real stand-out party but as soon as Gilmore made his boo-boo early in the campaign they were done for. Kenny disappeared for like two weeks and the public went crazy for him, ridiculous really.

Have you seen this btw? Bloody hilarious. :D

5mJ_7SqKxGI&feature=aso

Who's your sexy daddy?!

Oh btw' date=' where abouts are you from? Today made me fell ashamed to say I'm from Donegal.... 2 Sinn Fein seats outta a total of 5 in the county, shows what type of idiots live around here. They have no idea about politics and the implications of the Sinn Fein's policys if they were elected. I see Sinn Fein were also down -1.1% in Dublin, just goes to show how vital education is.... lol[/quote']

Cork South West (live in Bantry). We're dominated by Fine GAel down here, they got two of the four going, with Labour getting one, and I think FF getting the other. Not a fan of Sinn Fein myself, but I like Gerry Adams when he's attacking Dame Enda :D

Also' date=' well done to Andy's Arsenal. Great achievement mate. You can go easy on me on wednesday now! Haha, only joking people.

Stu fluked it, AGAIN! Haha well done buddy![/quote']

This one was much less flukey :P Scoreline perhaps a little excessive but hey-ho :D

Darlington 1 - 6 West Brom

That should see me safe I think barring a GD disaster...

Congrats Andy' date=' a fine achievement :)[/quote']

Thanks guys, appreciate the comments. Well done on both your crucial wins - I hope you'll both be staying in the division next season, although I will have to play my first XI on Wednesday I'm afraid Callum (it would only be fair to the other teams around you and I'm sure you wouldn't expect anything less ;)).

Yes, Arsenal close out a tremendous season with the Division One title, having secured top spot in the league with a game to spare following tonight's 2-1 victory away to Charlton Athletic. Kaka, who has been instrumental this season scored his eighth of the campaign, while Torres got his fourth since his blockbuster trade involving David Villa to seal the result, soon after Ivan Rakitic had equalised for the home side. Liverpool's defeat at home to Sheffield United spared any worries of a final day shoot-out for the title for Gunners fans.

Delighted to win the title in my first full season as Arsenal boss. No doubt I have been aided by the tremendous squad that I have inherited, but in such a competitive set-up involving so many top quality managers, I find this one of my greatest achievements on SM to date. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Thanks guys' date=' appreciate the comments. Well done on both your crucial wins - I hope you'll both be staying in the division next season, although I will have to play my first XI on Wednesday I'm afraid Callum (it would only be fair to the other teams around you and I'm sure you wouldn't expect anything less ;)).

Yes, Arsenal close out a tremendous season with the Division One title, having secured top spot in the league with a game to spare following tonight's 2-1 victory away to Charlton Athletic. Kaka, who has been instrumental this season scored his eighth of the campaign, while Torres got his fourth since his blockbuster trade involving David Villa to seal the result, soon after Ivan Rakitic had equalised for the home side. Liverpool's defeat at home to Sheffield United spared any worries of a final day shoot-out for the title for Gunners fans.

Delighted to win the title in my first full season as Arsenal boss. No doubt I have been aided by the tremendous squad that I have inherited, but in such a competitive set-up involving so many top quality managers, I find this one of my greatest achievements on SM to date. :)[/quote']

congrats on the title Andy, nice to see a couple of my ex-players winning the title

Guest 1CapWonder

Vital win for me' date=' shows how much I have been interested this season - thought I was safe ages ago but still need to win my last game to make sure... I've got a bad feeling we may go down though.

My win was a lot tighter than that of the results in the election today, huh? :P[/quote']

Could really do with you winning your last game if it's not too much bother :o

Dale drop points at home to make playoffs unlikely. Still in with a shot though. Been a positive season in my opinion.

The spectacular end-of-season collapse is getting worse, as we go down 4-2 at Spurs. Messi's brace against his former employers was not enough as braces for Deivid and Robinho sealed a win for the hosts.

And well done, Andy!:)

Also, we signed AZ Alkmaar midfielder Rasmus Elm, beating 2 clubs to his signature.

Charlton lost 2-1 to Arsenal at home. Congrats Andy for winning the title. I knew you would win the top spot since I voted your team as the team of the season a couple of weeks ago. Don't get me wrong that I purposely let him win in the match. I fielded strongest side but my home record this season has been far worst than acceptable. Now looking to gain most out of the final game against Tottenham to get into the SMFA shield spots.

I can only put it down to my change from normal to attacking!!!

Leyton Orient go down 6-3 :-( was 4-0 down first half the 6-1 at another point ending 6-3!

Not go for my play offs push, it all comes down to Wednesday nights result .. But tbh I just had a feeling of losing last night!

I blame Carl anyways! Stupid git his silly team 3 times this season and the still end up ahead of me!

Anyways, onwards and upwards eh!

I can only put it down to my change from normal to attacking!!!

Leyton Orient go down 6-3 :-( was 4-0 down first half the 6-1 at another point ending 6-3!

Not go for my play offs push' date=' it all comes down to Wednesday nights result .. But tbh I just had a feeling of losing last night!

I blame Carl anyways! Stupid git his silly team 3 times this season and the still end up ahead of me!

Anyways, onwards and upwards eh![/quote']

I'm just so glad no-one takes any notice of your formations in our games lol :P

Yet another solid 1-0 home win for my boys, not that we needed it, and now due to goal difference we should stay where we are in 4th unless I condede a tidal wave of goals or Wycombe win by a similar amount. :)

I'm just so glad no-one takes any notice of your formations in our games lol :P

Yet another solid 1-0 home win for my boys' date=' not that we needed it, and now due to goal difference we should stay where we are in 4th unless I condede a tidal wave of goals or Wycombe win by a similar amount. :)[/quote']

Carl people don't want to hear about how you lucked your way into the playoffs this season! Who cares about secured places it's all about winning in the last game in the last minute!!

Makes it more fun!!

Good luck in Div 3 next season mate' date=' I really think you'll have a good chance then. :)[/quote']

Haha stop being nice! Your making me feel bad :L

Aye I'm hoping so, I think my team are ready to be in the dog fight for the whole season, rather than the last half of it!

Of course that's if I don't make the playoffs :-) good luck to yourself the Carl! Youll probably need it : P

Haha stop being nice! Your making me feel bad :L

Aye I'm hoping so' date=' I think my team are ready to be in the dog fight for the whole season, rather than the last half of it!

Of course that's if I don't make the playoffs :-) good luck to yourself the Carl! Youll probably need it : P

Well as long as I'm not playing you I should be fine. :)

Guest drseanfitz

Adam MATUSZCZYK has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from 1. FC Koln for £3,000,000 plus Manfred GOLLNER and Liam COOPER . All other offers were turned down.

you know its a good signing when you beat callum and dermo to him.:D

Well as long as I'm not playing you I should be fine. :)

Haha' date=' yeah probably!

you know its a good signing when you beat callum and dermo to him.:D

Eyeyey .. I had him shortlisted too, it's just i couldn't afford him and have other targets coming off TB soon :-)